Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of October 1912 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 22, 1912 was a Tuesday and it was the 296th day of the year 1912. It was the 43rd Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1912 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 150 days left before your next birthday. You will be 107 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,931 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,977 days or 35.53 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,319 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 30, 1944.
If a dog named Jaimoe - a Black and Tan Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 497 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jaimoe will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Jaimoe will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1885Giovanni Martinelli
- 1903Curly Howard
- 1938Timos Perlegas
- 1941Charles Keating
- 1942Annette Funicello
- 1943Robert Long
- 1972Saffron Burrows
- 1975Jesse Tyler Ferguson
- 1976Laidback Luke
- 1990Daisy Wood-Davis
View the complete list of October 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 22.
- 1886Erik Bergman, Swedish minister (d. 1970)
- 1893Ernst Öpik, Estonian astronomer and astrophysicist (d. 1985)
- 1912George N. Leighton, American soldier and judge
- 1913Hans-Peter Tschudi, Swiss lawyer and politician, 63rd President of the Swiss Confederation (d. 2002)
- 1925Robert Rauschenberg, American painter and illustrator (d. 2008)
- 1936Jovan Pavlović, Serbian metropolitan (d. 2014)
- 1938Christopher Lloyd, American actor and singer
- 1978Chaswe Nsofwa, Zambian footballer (d. 2007)
- 1981Michael Fishman, American actor and producer
- 1986Ștefan Radu, Romanian footballer
View the complete list of October 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1633Battle of Liaoluo Bay: The Ming dynasty defeats the Dutch East India Company.
- 1730Construction of the Ladoga Canal is completed.
- 1844The Great Anticipation: Millerites, followers of William Miller, anticipate the end of the world in conjunction with the Second Advent of Christ. The following day became known as the Great Disappointment.
- 1884Greenwich, in London, England, is adopted as Universal Time meridian of longitude by the International Meridian Conference.
- 1895In Paris an express train derails after overrunning the buffer stop, crossing almost 30 m of concourse before crashing through a wall and falling 10 m to the road below.
- 1910Dr. Crippen is convicted at the Old Bailey of poisoning his wife and is subsequently hanged at Pentonville Prison in London.
- 1934In East Liverpool, Ohio, Federal Bureau of Investigation agents shoot and kill notorious bank robber Pretty Boy Floyd.
- 1975The Soviet unmanned space mission Venera 9 lands on Venus.
- 1976Red Dye No. 4 is banned by the US Food and Drug Administration after it is discovered that it causes tumors in the bladders of dogs. The dye is still used in Canada.
- 1999Maurice Papon, an official in the Vichy France government during World War II, is jailed for crimes against humanity.
View the complete list of October 22 historical events.
Curious about this Purple Duhat Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 22, and 1912 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ty England, Mary Coustas, Pam Grier, Ali B, Brian Roy Goble, Young Rome, Al Jolson, Camilo Sesto, Steve Harley, Olga Nardone.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 22 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on October 22, 1912.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd October 1912 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 7, 1908. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +149. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 26, 1902. Your incompatibility score is -176. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1575. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 32,304 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 24,587 times in the year 1912. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 22, 1912. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 296th day of 1912
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 43rd Tuesday of 1912
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 150 days
- Age on next birthday: 107 years old
- Days since birth: 38,931 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,977 days
- Years spent sleeping: 35.53 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,319
- Next full moon: June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 30, 1944
- Age in dog years: 497 dog years old using a Black and Tan Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: October 7, 1908 (+149)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 26, 1902 (-176)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 32,304 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 24,587 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 20, 1983 – Andrew Garfield, American-English actor; June 7, 1990 – Fetty Wap, American rapper; May 2, 1952 – Isla St Clair, Scottish singer and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,873