Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of October 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 22, 1928 was a Monday and it was the 296th day of the year 1928. It was the 43rd Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 59 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,178 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,059 days or 30.28 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,124 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 30, 1960.
If a dog named Phoenxi - a Maltese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 380 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Phoenxi will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Phoenxi will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1885Giovanni Martinelli
- 1913Tamara Desni
- 1929Dory Previn
- 1943Catherine Deneuve
- 1949Stiv Bators
- 1968Jay Johnston
- 1969Helmut Lotti
- 1969Spike Jonze
- 1976Helen Svedin
- 1986Kenji Ebisawa
View the complete list of October 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 22.
- 1870Lord Alfred Douglas, English author and poet (d. 1945)
- 1939George Cohen, English footballer
- 1961Takaaki Ishibashi, Japanese comedian, singer, and actor
- 1967Salvatore Di Vittorio, Italian composer and conductor
- 1974Jeff McInnis, American basketball player
- 1978Dion Glover, American basketball player and coach
- 1980Niall Breslin, Irish singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and footballer (The Blizzards)
- 1985Zac Hanson, American singer-songwriter and drummer (Hanson)
- 1988Parineeti Chopra, Indian model and actress
- 1995Saidy Janko, Swiss footballer
View the complete list of October 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1746The College of New Jersey (later renamed Princeton University) receives its charter.
- 1866A plebiscite ratifies the annexion of Veneto and Mantua to Italy, occurred three days before, on October 19.
- 1946Soviet Operation Osoaviakhim takes place, recruiting of thousands of military-related technical specialists from the Soviet occupation zone of post-World-War-II Germany for employment in the Soviet Union.
- 1957Vietnam War: First United States casualties in Vietnam.
- 1962Cuban Missile Crisis: US President John F. Kennedy, after internal counsel from Dwight D. Eisenhower, announces that American reconnaissance planes have discovered Soviet nuclear weapons in Cuba, and that he has ordered a naval “quarantine” of the Communist nation.
- 1963A BAC One-Eleven prototype airliner crashes in UK with the loss of all on board.
- 1964Canada: A Multi-Party Parliamentary Committee selects the design which becomes the new official flag of Canada.
- 1964Jean-Paul Sartre is awarded the Nobel Prize in Literature, but turns down the honor.
- 1999Maurice Papon, an official in the Vichy France government during World War II, is jailed for crimes against humanity.
- 2001Grand Theft Auto III was released, popularizing a genre of open-world, action-adventure video games as well as spurring controversy around violence in video games.
View the complete list of October 22 historical events.
Curious about this Yellow Drizzle Altos? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 22, and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dennis Dugan, Kate Fischer, Kim Mitchell, Walter Werzowa, Lewis Collins, Helen Flanagan, Peter Sellers, Paul Reubens, Flo Rida, Caroline Langrishe.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 22 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on October 22, 1928.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd October 1928 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 6, 1915. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +145. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 9, 1942. Your incompatibility score is -121. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Wales approximately on 1300. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,869 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,696 times in the year 1928. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 22, 1928. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 296th day of 1928
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 43rd Monday of 1928
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 59 days
- Age on next birthday: 91 years old
- Days since birth: 33,178 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,059 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.28 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,124
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 30, 1960
- Age in dog years: 380 dog years old using a Maltese breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: February 6, 1915 (+145)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 9, 1942 (-121)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,869 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,696 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.X.MCMXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 15, 1964 – Srihari, Indian actor and producer (d. 2013); December 14, 1992 – Tori Kelly, American singer-songwriter; July 21, 1955 – Henry Priestman, English singer-songwriter, keyboard player, and producer (The Christians, It's Immaterial, and Yachts).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,945