Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of October 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 22, 1939 was a Sunday and it was the 295th day of the year 1939. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 242 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,613 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 969 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Cacique - a Bearded Collie breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 371 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cacique will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Cacique will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Michael Birkett, 2nd Baron Birkett
- 1941Charles Keating
- 1945Buzz Potamkin
- 1967Rita Guerra
- 1976Helen Svedin
- 1976Jon Foreman
- 1976Laidback Luke
- 1983Plan B
- 1995Stevie Lynn Jones
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 22.
- 1809Volney Howard, American lawyer, jurist, and politician, Texas Attorney General (d. 1889)
- 1881Clinton Davisson, American physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1958)
- 1900Ashfaqulla Khan, Indian activist (d. 1927)
- 1939Susumu Kurobe, Japanese actor
- 1943Jan de Bont, Dutch director, producer, and cinematographer
- 1948Debbie Macomber, American author
- 1948Mike Hendrick, English cricketer, coach, and umpire
- 1969Spike Jonze, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1980Niall Breslin, Irish singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and footballer (The Blizzards)
- 1988Matt Evans, Filipino actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1633Battle of Liaoluo Bay: The Ming dynasty defeats the Dutch East India Company.
- 1730Construction of the Ladoga Canal is completed.
- 1797André-Jacques Garnerin makes the first recorded parachute jump from one thousand meters (3,200 feet) above Paris.
- 1866A plebiscite ratifies the annexion of Veneto and Mantua to Italy, occurred three days before, on October 19.
- 1878The first rugby match under floodlights takes place in Salford, between Broughton and Swinton.
- 1883The Metropolitan Opera House in New York City opens with a performance of Gounod’s Faust.
- 1895In Paris an express train derails after overrunning the buffer stop, crossing almost 30 m of concourse before crashing through a wall and falling 10 m to the road below.
- 1923The royalist Leonardopoulos–Gargalidis coup d'état attempt fails in Greece, discrediting the monarchy and paving the way for the establishment of the Second Hellenic Republic.
- 1964Canada: A Multi-Party Parliamentary Committee selects the design which becomes the new official flag of Canada.
- 2006A Panama Canal expansion proposal is approved by 77.8% of voters in a National referendum held in Panama.
View the complete list of historical events for October 22.
Curious about this Ancient Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 22 and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lorenzo Music, Steve Harris, Nina Bott, Mark Steel, Brooke Candy, Mario Lanza, Patrick Pentland, Dean Collins, Nadezhda Tolokonnikova, Hikaru Kawamura.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 22 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 22, 1939.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Australia approximately on 1875. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 9, 1980 – Shelly Martinez, American wrestler and actress; July 23, 1984 – Matthew Murphy, English singer and guitarist (The Wombats); August 3, 2000 – Landry Bender, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,164