Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of October 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 22, 1939 was a Sunday and it was the 295th day of the year 1939. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 67 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,788 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 9,596 days or 26 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 975 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 30, 1971.
If a dog named Naja - a Kooikerhondje breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 371 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Naja will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Naja will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Tamara Desni
- 1929Michael Birkett, 2nd Baron Birkett
- 1934Donald McIntyre
- 1934Rita Sakellariou
- 1939Susumu Kurobe
- 1945Yvan Ponton
- 1960Shigeru Muroi
- 1976Jon Foreman
- 1980Niall Breslin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 22.
- 1197Emperor Juntoku of Japan (d. 1242)
- 1931Ann Rule, American police officer and author (d. 2015)
- 1938Christopher Lloyd, American actor and singer
- 1938K. Indrapala, Sri Lankan historian and academic
- 1946Claude Charron, Canadian educator and politician
- 1947Haley Barbour, American lawyer and politician, 62nd Governor of Mississippi
- 1948Lynette Fromme, American attempted assassin of Gerald Ford
- 1952Jeff Goldblum, American actor, singer, and producer
- 1967Ulrike Maier, Austrian skier (d. 1994)
- 1978Owais Shah, Pakistani-English cricketer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1707Scilly naval disaster: four British Royal Navy ships run aground near the Isles of Scilly because of faulty navigation. Admiral Sir Cloudesley Shovell and thousands of sailors drown.
- 1784Russia founds a colony on Kodiak Island, Alaska.
- 1836Sam Houston is inaugurated as the first President of the Republic of Texas.
- 1883The Metropolitan Opera House in New York City opens with a performance of Gounod’s Faust.
- 1927Nikola Tesla introduces six new inventions including a motor with onephase electricity
- 1934In East Liverpool, Ohio, Federal Bureau of Investigation agents shoot and kill notorious bank robber Pretty Boy Floyd.
- 1963A BAC One-Eleven prototype airliner crashes in UK with the loss of all on board.
- 1972Vietnam War: In Saigon, Henry Kissinger and South Vietnamese President Nguyễn Văn Thiệu meet to discuss a proposed cease-fire that had been worked out between Americans and North Vietnamese in Paris.
- 1975The Soviet unmanned space mission Venera 9 lands on Venus.
- 2008India launches its first unmanned lunar mission Chandrayaan-1.
View the complete list of historical events for October 22.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 22 and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Guy A. Lepage, Darryl Cotton, Eric the Midget, Izabella Scorupco, Michel Serrault, Connie Francis, Liam Finn, Erol Günaydın, Dean O'Gorman, Julie Peasgood.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 22 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 22, 1939.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Australia approximately on 1875. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 24, 1953 – Louie Anderson, American comedian, actor, and game show host; August 26, 1947 – Emiliano Díez, Cuban-American actor and singer; March 17, 1967 – Billy Corgan, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (The Smashing Pumpkins, Zwan, Spirits in the Sky, and Starchildren).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,298