Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of October 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
October 22, 1966 was a Saturday and it was the 295th day of the year 1966. It was the 43rd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 337 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,387 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,462 days or 17.69 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 657 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 30, 1998.
If a dog named Mija - a Black and Tan Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 258 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mija will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Mija will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1844Sarah Bernhardt
- 1912Peer Guldbrandsen
- 1913Tamara Desni
- 1934Rita Sakellariou
- 1941Charles Keating
- 1965John Wesley Harding
- 1970Amy Redford
- 1981Michael Fishman
- 1985Shinpei Takagi
- 1988Matt Evans
View the complete list of October 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 22.
- 1592Gustav Horn, Count of Pori (d. 1657)
- 1818Leconte de Lisle, French poet and author (d. 1894)
- 1912Frances Drake, American actress (d. 2000)
- 1948Debbie Macomber, American author
- 1965A. L. Kennedy, Scottish comedian, journalist, and author
- 1969Helmut Lotti, Belgian singer-songwriter
- 1971Budoy Marabiles, Filipino singer-songwriter (Junior Kilat)
- 1973Mark van der Zijden, Dutch swimmer
- 1975Jesse Tyler Ferguson, American actor and singer
- 1986Ștefan Radu, Romanian footballer
View the complete list of October 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Olive’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1927Nikola Tesla introduces six new inventions including a motor with onephase electricity
- 1928Phi Sigma Alpha fraternity is founded at the University of Puerto Rico, Río Piedras Campus.
- 1941World War II: French resistance member Guy Môquet and 29 other hostages are executed by the Germans in retaliation for the death of a German officer.
- 1946Soviet Operation Osoaviakhim takes place, recruiting of thousands of military-related technical specialists from the Soviet occupation zone of post-World-War-II Germany for employment in the Soviet Union.
- 1962Cuban Missile Crisis: US President John F. Kennedy, after internal counsel from Dwight D. Eisenhower, announces that American reconnaissance planes have discovered Soviet nuclear weapons in Cuba, and that he has ordered a naval “quarantine” of the Communist nation.
- 1963A BAC One-Eleven prototype airliner crashes in UK with the loss of all on board.
- 1972Vietnam War: In Saigon, Henry Kissinger and South Vietnamese President Nguyễn Văn Thiệu meet to discuss a proposed cease-fire that had been worked out between Americans and North Vietnamese in Paris.
- 1981The United States Federal Labor Relations Authority votes to decertify the Professional Air Traffic Controllers Organization for its strike the previous August.
- 198911-year-old Jacob Wetterling is kidnapped by a masked gunman as he rode his bike near his home in St. Joseph, Minnesota.
- 2014Michael Zehaf-Bibeau attacks the Parliament of Canada in Ottawa, Canada, killing a soldier and injuring three other people.
View the complete list of October 22 historical events.
Curious about this White Almond? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 22, and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joe Bethancourt, Jesse Eisenberg, Marie-Mai, John de Lancie, Akie Asaka, Duncan James, Dennis Frederiksen, Paul Freeman, Mary Coustas, John J. York.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 22 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on October 22, 1966.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd October 1966 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 15, 1993. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +144. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 1, 1943. Your score is -113. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,420,677,923. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Reach Out I’ll Be There by Four Tops as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 22, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 725. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 118,093,834 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1966. The estimated number of babies born on 22nd October 1966 is 323,545. That’s equivalent to 225 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 56,913 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 79,992 times in the year 1966. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 22, 1966. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 295th day of 1966
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 43rd Saturday of 1966
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 337 days
- Age on next birthday: 54 years old
- Days since birth: 19,387 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,462 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.69 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 657
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 30, 1998
- Age in dog years: 258 dog years old using a Black and Tan Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: July 15, 1993 (+144)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 1, 1943 (-113)
- 1966 world population: 3,420,677,923
- Number one song: Reach Out I’ll Be There by Four Tops (October 22, 1966)
- Babies born in 1966: 118,093,834
- Babies born in 1966 every day: 323,545
- Babies born in 1966 every minute: 225
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 56,913 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 79,992 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.X.MCMLXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 4, 1965 – Dennis Lehane, American author, screenwriter, and producer; October 19, 1941 – Simon Ward, English actor (d. 2012); November 7, 1942 – Johnny Rivers, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,159