Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of October 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 22, 1968 was a Tuesday and it was the 296th day of the year 1968. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There is 1 day left before your next birthday. You will be 49 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,896 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 606 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Curly Howard
- 1913Tamara Desni
- 1929Dory Previn
- 1938Christopher Lloyd
- 1945Leslie West
- 1968Shelby Lynne
- 1969Helmut Lotti
- 1969Spike Jonze
- 1980Niall Breslin
- 1990Daisy Wood-Davis
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 22.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 22.
- 1729Johann Reinhold Forster, German pastor and botanist (d. 1798)
- 1865Kristjan Raud, Estonian painter and illustrator (d. 1943)
- 1878Jaan Lattik, Estonian pastor and politician, 9th Estonian Minister of Foreign Affairs (d. 1967)
- 1881Karl Bernhard Zoeppritz, German geophysicist and seismologist (d. 1908)
- 1903George Wells Beadle, American geneticist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1989)
- 1912Peer Guldbrandsen, Danish actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1996)
- 1913Bảo Đại, Vietnamese emperor (d. 1997)
- 1945Michael Stoute, Barbadian-English horse trainer
- 1967Carlos Mencia, Honduran-American comedian, actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1967Ron Tugnutt, Canadian ice hockey player, coach, and sportscaster
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 22.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 794Emperor Kanmu relocates the Japanese capital to Heiankyo (now Kyoto).
- 1746The College of New Jersey (later renamed Princeton University) receives its charter.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: American defenders of Fort Mercer on the Delaware River repulse repeated Hessian attacks in the Battle of Red Bank.
- 1844The Great Anticipation: Millerites, followers of William Miller, anticipate the end of the world in conjunction with the Second Advent of Christ. The following day became known as the Great Disappointment.
- 1907Panic of 1907: A run on the stock of the Knickerbocker Trust Company sets events in motion that will lead to a depression.
- 1910Dr. Crippen is convicted at the Old Bailey of poisoning his wife and is subsequently hanged at Pentonville Prison in London.
- 1962Cuban Missile Crisis: US President John F. Kennedy, after internal counsel from Dwight D. Eisenhower, announces that American reconnaissance planes have discovered Soviet nuclear weapons in Cuba, and that he has ordered a naval “quarantine” of the Communist nation.
- 1964Jean-Paul Sartre is awarded the Nobel Prize in Literature, but turns down the honor.
- 1966The Supremes become the first all-female music group to attain a No. 1 selling album (The Supremes A' Go-Go).
- 1976Red Dye No. 4 is banned by the US Food and Drug Administration after it is discovered that it causes tumors in the bladders of dogs. The dye is still used in Canada.
View the complete list of historical events for October 22.
Curious about this White Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 22 and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dr. Alban, Sibel Tüzün, Linda Blair, José Luis Perales, Kim Sa-rang, Hillary Scott, Vaidas Baumila, Scott Workman, Andrea Brillantes, Opio.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 22 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 22, 1968.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hey Jude by The Beatles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 26, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1575. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 17, 1968 – Anastacia, American singer-songwriter and producer; July 3, 1946 – Bolo Yeung, Hong Kong bodybuilder and actor; November 8, 1985 – Magda Apanowicz, Canadian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,239