Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of October 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 22, 1968 was a Tuesday and it was the 296th day of the year 1968. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 217 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,045 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 611 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 31 at 12:38:00 GMT – Saturday.
If a dog named Rylee-Grey - a Shetland Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 216 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rylee-Grey will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Rylee-Grey will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Georges Brassens
- 1938Derek Jacobi
- 1943Robert Long
- 1970Amy Redford
- 1972Saffron Burrows
- 1974Tim Kinsella
- 1990Daisy Wood-Davis
- 1990Jonathan Lipnicki
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 22.
- 1870Ivan Bunin, Russian author and poet, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1953)
- 1870Lord Alfred Douglas, English author and poet (d. 1945)
- 1873Gustaf John Ramstedt, Finnish linguist and diplomat (d. 1950)
- 1873Rama Tirtha, Indian philosopher and educator (d. 1906)
- 1913Tamara Desni, German-French actress and singer (d. 2008)
- 1942Annette Funicello, American actress and singer (d. 2013)
- 1946Richard McGonagle, American actor
- 1947Raymond Bachand, Canadian lawyer and politician
- 1967Ron Tugnutt, Canadian ice hockey player, coach, and sportscaster
- 1972Saffron Burrows, English actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1383The 1383–85 Crisis in Portugal: King Fernando dies without a male heir to the Portuguese throne, sparking a period of civil war and disorder.
- 1633Battle of Liaoluo Bay: The Ming dynasty defeats the Dutch East India Company.
- 1877The Blantyre mining disaster in Scotland kills 207 miners.
- 1907Panic of 1907: A run on the stock of the Knickerbocker Trust Company sets events in motion that will lead to a depression.
- 1924Toastmasters International is founded.
- 1927Nikola Tesla introduces six new inventions including a motor with onephase electricity
- 1941World War II: French resistance member Guy Môquet and 29 other hostages are executed by the Germans in retaliation for the death of a German officer.
- 1946Soviet Operation Osoaviakhim takes place, recruiting of thousands of military-related technical specialists from the Soviet occupation zone of post-World-War-II Germany for employment in the Soviet Union.
- 1964Canada: A Multi-Party Parliamentary Committee selects the design which becomes the new official flag of Canada.
- 1976Red Dye No. 4 is banned by the US Food and Drug Administration after it is discovered that it causes tumors in the bladders of dogs. The dye is still used in Canada.
View the complete list of historical events for October 22.
Curious about this Lemon Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 22 and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jerry Wallace, Aimee Teegarden, Davy Carton, Andrew Divoff, Carey Mulligan, James Duval, Jimmy Hart, Manolis Rasoulis, Kris Holden-Ried, Horse.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 22 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 22, 1968.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hey Jude by The Beatles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 26, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1575. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 24, 1922 – Ettore Bastianini, Italian actor and singer (d. 1967); August 13, 1971 – Heike Makatsch, German actress and singer; May 13, 1971 – Espen Lind, Norwegian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Espionage).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,220