Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of October 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 22, 1977 was a Saturday and it was the 295th day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 239 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,736 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 499 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Gawain - a Komondor breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 228 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gawain will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Gawain will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Curly Howard
- 1938Christopher Lloyd
- 1942Annette Funicello
- 1961Takaaki Ishibashi
- 1965Piotr Wiwczarek
- 1968Jay Johnston
- 1974Tim Kinsella
- 1976Jon Foreman
- 1983Plan B
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 22.
- 1919Doris Lessing, Iranian-English author, poet, and playwright, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2013)
- 1929Michael Birkett, 2nd Baron Birkett, English director and producer (d. 2015)
- 1943Allen Coage, American-Canadian wrestler and coach (d. 2007)
- 1943Jan de Bont, Dutch director, producer, and cinematographer
- 1949Manfred Trojahn, German flute player, composer, and conductor
- 1964TobyMac, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (DC Talk and The Gotee Brothers)
- 1971Kornél Dávid, Hungarian basketball player
- 1982Tim Erfen, German footballer
- 1985Manpei Takagi, Japanese actor
- 1986Kara Lang, Canadian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 362The temple of Apollo at Daphne, outside Antioch, is destroyed in a mysterious fire.
- 1575Foundation of Aguascalientes.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: American defenders of Fort Mercer on the Delaware River repulse repeated Hessian attacks in the Battle of Red Bank.
- 1879Using a filament of carbonized thread, Thomas Edison tests the first practical electric incandescent light bulb (it lasted 13½ hours before burning out).
- 1884Greenwich, in London, England, is adopted as Universal Time meridian of longitude by the International Meridian Conference.
- 1907Panic of 1907: A run on the stock of the Knickerbocker Trust Company sets events in motion that will lead to a depression.
- 1964Canada: A Multi-Party Parliamentary Committee selects the design which becomes the new official flag of Canada.
- 2006A Panama Canal expansion proposal is approved by 77.8% of voters in a National referendum held in Panama.
- 2007Raid on Anuradhapura Air Force Base is carried out by 21 Tamil Tiger commandos. All except one died in this attack. Eight Sri Lanka Air Force planes are destroyed and 10 damaged.
- 2014Michael Zehaf-Bibeau attacks the Parliament of Canada in Ottawa, Canada, killing a soldier and injuring three other people.
View the complete list of historical events for October 22.
Curious about this New York Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 22 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nilüfer Yumlu, Gloria Diaz, Melissa Ricks, Mike Score, Song Jieun, Philippe de Rothschild, Anna Umemiya, Tom Felton, Will Young, Kim Jung-eun.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 22 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 22, 1977.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You Light Up My Life by Debby Boone as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 22, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 725. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 7, 1949 – Stephen Bruton, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (d. 2009); December 25, 1945 – Gary Sandy, American actor; September 9, 1941 – Otis Redding, American singer-songwriter and producer (d. 1967).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,237