Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of October 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 22, 1977 was a Saturday and it was the 295th day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 150 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,460 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 490 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1943Robert Long
- 1949Stiv Bators
- 1966Valeria Golino
- 1969Helmut Lotti
- 1970Amy Redford
- 1975Jesse Tyler Ferguson
- 1976Helen Svedin
- 1985Shinpei Takagi
- 1985Zac Hanson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 22.
- 1896Charles Glen King, American biochemist and academic (d. 1988)
- 1920Timothy Leary, American psychologist and author (d. 1996)
- 1929Michael Birkett, 2nd Baron Birkett, English director and producer (d. 2015)
- 1943Allen Coage, American-Canadian wrestler and coach (d. 2007)
- 1957Gerd Nagel, German high jumper
- 1967Ron Tugnutt, Canadian ice hockey player, coach, and sportscaster
- 1970Amy Redford, American actress, director, and producer
- 1982Robinson Canó, Dominican baseball player
- 1985Zac Hanson, American singer-songwriter and drummer (Hanson)
- 1995Saidy Janko, Swiss footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1790Warriors of the Miami people under Chief Little Turtle defeat United States troops under General Josiah Harmar at the site of present-day Fort Wayne, Indiana, in the Northwest Indian War.
- 1836Sam Houston is inaugurated as the first President of the Republic of Texas.
- 1877The Blantyre mining disaster in Scotland kills 207 miners.
- 1884Greenwich, in London, England, is adopted as Universal Time meridian of longitude by the International Meridian Conference.
- 1943World War II: in the Second firestorm raid on Germany, the Royal Air Force conducts an air raid on the town of Kassel, killing 10,000 and rendering 150,000 homeless.
- 1963A BAC One-Eleven prototype airliner crashes in UK with the loss of all on board.
- 1964Jean-Paul Sartre is awarded the Nobel Prize in Literature, but turns down the honor.
- 1966The Supremes become the first all-female music group to attain a No. 1 selling album (The Supremes A' Go-Go).
- 1973United Nations Security Council Resolution 338 calling for ceasefire of Yom Kippur War is adopted.
- 2014Michael Zehaf-Bibeau attacks the Parliament of Canada in Ottawa, Canada, killing a soldier and injuring three other people.
View the complete list of historical events for October 22.
Curious about this Choco Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 22 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eliot Sumner, James Burrows, Yvette Wilson, Hilde Krahl, Dawn Steel, Penelope Keith, Joyce Randolph, Mark Valley, Hawksley Workman, Nikita Ramsey.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 22 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 22, 1977.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You Light Up My Life by Debby Boone as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 22, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 30, 1982 – Andy Knowles, English drummer and producer (Franz Ferdinand and Skuta); August 11, 1937 – Anna Massey, English actress (d. 2011); June 13, 1976 – Tygh Runyan, Canadian-American actor and guitarist (The Awkward Stage).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 945