Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of October 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 22, 1977 was a Saturday and it was the 295th day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 2 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,608 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 495 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Frances Drake
- 1919Kathleen Ankers
- 1934Rita Sakellariou
- 1943Catherine Deneuve
- 1943Robert Long
- 1945Leslie West
- 1946Richard McGonagle
- 1965John Wesley Harding
- 1966Valeria Golino
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 22.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 22.
- 1895Johnny Morrison, professional baseball player (d. 1966)
- 1934Donald McIntyre, New Zealand opera singer
- 1939Jean-Pierre Desthuilliers, French author and poet
- 1965John Wesley Harding, English singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1975Míchel Salgado, Spanish footballer
- 1976Helen Svedin, Swedish model
- 1979Doni, Brazilian footballer
- 1985Hadise, Belgian-Turkish singer-songwriter and dancer
- 1986Kara Lang, Canadian footballer
- 1996B.I, South Korean singer-songwriter and dancer (iKON)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 22.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 362The temple of Apollo at Daphne, outside Antioch, is destroyed in a mysterious fire.
- 1575Foundation of Aguascalientes.
- 1730Construction of the Ladoga Canal is completed.
- 1875First telegraphic connection in Argentina.
- 1883The Metropolitan Opera House in New York City opens with a performance of Gounod’s Faust.
- 1926J. Gordon Whitehead sucker punches magician Harry Houdini in the stomach in Montreal, precipitating his death.
- 1928Phi Sigma Alpha fraternity is founded at the University of Puerto Rico, Río Piedras Campus.
- 1968Apollo program: Apollo 7 safely splashes down in the Atlantic Ocean after orbiting the Earth 163 times.
- 1981The United States Federal Labor Relations Authority votes to decertify the Professional Air Traffic Controllers Organization for its strike the previous August.
- 2001Grand Theft Auto III was released, popularizing a genre of open-world, action-adventure video games as well as spurring controversy around violence in video games.
View the complete list of historical events for October 22.
Curious about this Chocolate Chips? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 22 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Junichi Okada, Frankie Laine, Nicola Roberts, Michael Ironside, Rakshita, Kiana Tom, Ashley Tesoro, CeeLo Green, Paul Regina, Michael Caton-Jones.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 22 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 22, 1977.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You Light Up My Life by Debby Boone as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 22, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 725. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 27, 1970 – Tracey Cherelle Jones, American actress; June 16, 1942 – Eddie Levert, American singer-songwriter and producer (The O'Jays); May 12, 1978 – Malin Åkerman, Swedish-Canadian model, actress, and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,137