Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of October 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 22, 1981 was a Thursday and it was the 295th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 186 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,328 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 451 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Gigio - a Leonberger breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 208 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gigio will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Gigio will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Tamara Desni
- 1942Bobby Fuller
- 1946Eddie Brigati
- 1952Jeff Goldblum
- 1961Takaaki Ishibashi
- 1967Carlos Mencia
- 1969Spike Jonze
- 1986Kenji Ebisawa
- 1990Jonathan Lipnicki
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 22.
- 1511Erasmus Reinhold, German astronomer and mathematician (d. 1553)
- 1875David van Embden, Dutch economist and politician (d. 1962)
- 1912Peer Guldbrandsen, Danish actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1996)
- 1928Nelson Pereira dos Santos, Brazilian director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1936Peter Cook, English architect and academic
- 1943Catherine E. Coulson, American actress (d. 2015)
- 1946Eddie Brigati, American singer-songwriter (The Rascals)
- 1964Dražen Petrović, Croatian basketball player (d. 1993)
- 1986Kenji Ebisawa, Japanese actor
- 1988Parineeti Chopra, Indian model and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1575Foundation of Aguascalientes.
- 1707Scilly naval disaster: four British Royal Navy ships run aground near the Isles of Scilly because of faulty navigation. Admiral Sir Cloudesley Shovell and thousands of sailors drown.
- 1797André-Jacques Garnerin makes the first recorded parachute jump from one thousand meters (3,200 feet) above Paris.
- 1844The Great Anticipation: Millerites, followers of William Miller, anticipate the end of the world in conjunction with the Second Advent of Christ. The following day became known as the Great Disappointment.
- 1878The first rugby match under floodlights takes place in Salford, between Broughton and Swinton.
- 1957Vietnam War: First United States casualties in Vietnam.
- 1963A BAC One-Eleven prototype airliner crashes in UK with the loss of all on board.
- 1964Jean-Paul Sartre is awarded the Nobel Prize in Literature, but turns down the honor.
- 1978Papal inauguration of Pope John Paul II.
- 2013The Australian Capital Territory becomes the first Australian jurisdiction to legalize same-sex marriage with the Marriage Equality (Same Sex) Act 2013
View the complete list of historical events for October 22.
Curious about this Duhat Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 22 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lou Monte, Jeffrey Carlson, Mia Permanto, Benjamin Schmideg, Kota Yabu, Luise Rainer, Alvin Youngblood Hart, Diana Zubiri, Daniel House, Lucille Bliss.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 22 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 22, 1981.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Arthur’s Theme (Best That You Can Do) by Christopher Cross as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 24, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Siberia approximately on 1025. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 16, 1927 – Peter Falk, American actor, singer, and producer (d. 2011); December 17, 1942 – Paul Butterfield, American singer and harmonica player (d. 1987); August 8, 1986 – Cody Lightning, Canadian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,184