Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of October 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 22, 1981 was a Thursday and it was the 295th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 87 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,062 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 442 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1844Sarah Bernhardt
- 1924Blake Butler
- 1928Nelson Pereira dos Santos
- 1938Christopher Lloyd
- 1962Bob Odenkirk
- 1967Carlos Mencia
- 1968Shelby Lynne
- 1975Jesse Tyler Ferguson
- 1985Zac Hanson
- 1986Kenji Ebisawa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 22.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 22.
- 1071William IX, Duke of Aquitaine (d. 1126)
- 1875David van Embden, Dutch economist and politician (d. 1962)
- 1906Kees van Baaren, Dutch composer and educator (d. 1970)
- 1928Nelson Pereira dos Santos, Brazilian director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1942Count Christian of Rosenborg (d. 2013)
- 1943Jan de Bont, Dutch director, producer, and cinematographer
- 1957Gerd Nagel, German high jumper
- 1971Kornél Dávid, Hungarian basketball player
- 1974Jeff McInnis, American basketball player
- 1985Manpei Takagi, Japanese actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 22.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1707Scilly naval disaster: four British Royal Navy ships run aground near the Isles of Scilly because of faulty navigation. Admiral Sir Cloudesley Shovell and thousands of sailors drown.
- 1790Warriors of the Miami people under Chief Little Turtle defeat United States troops under General Josiah Harmar at the site of present-day Fort Wayne, Indiana, in the Northwest Indian War.
- 1797André-Jacques Garnerin makes the first recorded parachute jump from one thousand meters (3,200 feet) above Paris.
- 1844The Great Anticipation: Millerites, followers of William Miller, anticipate the end of the world in conjunction with the Second Advent of Christ. The following day became known as the Great Disappointment.
- 1878The first rugby match under floodlights takes place in Salford, between Broughton and Swinton.
- 1884Greenwich, in London, England, is adopted as Universal Time meridian of longitude by the International Meridian Conference.
- 1957Vietnam War: First United States casualties in Vietnam.
- 1964Jean-Paul Sartre is awarded the Nobel Prize in Literature, but turns down the honor.
- 1966The Soviet Union launches Luna 12.
- 1968Apollo program: Apollo 7 safely splashes down in the Atlantic Ocean after orbiting the Earth 163 times.
View the complete list of historical events for October 22.
Curious about this Vanilla Kiwiberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 22 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Irwin Corey, Carmen McRae, Frank Sivero, Tammie Brown, Clarence "Frogman" Henry, Mike Brant, David Essex, James Stacy Barbour, Asha Bhosle, Jeff Bergman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 22 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 22, 1981.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Arthur’s Theme (Best That You Can Do) by Christopher Cross as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 24, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 20, 1961 – Mike Pniewski, American actor and public speaker; February 9, 1923 – Tonie Nathan, American radio host, producer, and politician (d. 2014); December 24, 1986 – Satomi Ishihara, Japanese actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,079