Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of October 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 22, 1981 was a Thursday and it was the 295th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 121 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,393 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 453 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Cherakee - a Weimaraner breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 208 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cherakee will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Cherakee will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894Mei Lanfang
- 1941Charles Keating
- 1943Catherine E. Coulson
- 1968Shelby Lynne
- 1969Helmut Lotti
- 1985Manpei Takagi
- 1985Shinpei Takagi
- 1990Daisy Wood-Davis
- 1992Sofia Vassilieva
- 1995Stevie Lynn Jones
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 22.
- 1809Volney Howard, American lawyer, jurist, and politician, Texas Attorney General (d. 1889)
- 1858Augusta Victoria of Schleswig-Holstein (d. 1921)
- 1919Kathleen Ankers, English-American actress and set designer (d. 2001)
- 1945Michael Stoute, Barbadian-English horse trainer
- 1945Yvan Ponton, Canadian actor and game show host
- 1946Richard McGonagle, American actor
- 1949Arsène Wenger, French footballer and manager
- 1965Otis Smith, American football player and coach
- 1976Luke Adams, Australian race walker
- 1985Hadise, Belgian-Turkish singer-songwriter and dancer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1790Warriors of the Miami people under Chief Little Turtle defeat United States troops under General Josiah Harmar at the site of present-day Fort Wayne, Indiana, in the Northwest Indian War.
- 1836Sam Houston is inaugurated as the first President of the Republic of Texas.
- 1875First telegraphic connection in Argentina.
- 1879Using a filament of carbonized thread, Thomas Edison tests the first practical electric incandescent light bulb (it lasted 13½ hours before burning out).
- 1907Panic of 1907: A run on the stock of the Knickerbocker Trust Company sets events in motion that will lead to a depression.
- 1924Toastmasters International is founded.
- 1927Nikola Tesla introduces six new inventions including a motor with onephase electricity
- 1964Jean-Paul Sartre is awarded the Nobel Prize in Literature, but turns down the honor.
- 1983Two correctional officers are killed by inmates at the United States Penitentiary in Marion, Illinois. The incident inspires the Supermax model of prisons.
- 2013The Australian Capital Territory becomes the first Australian jurisdiction to legalize same-sex marriage with the Marriage Equality (Same Sex) Act 2013
View the complete list of historical events for October 22.
Curious about this Fantastic White Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 22 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gil Seong-joon, Jean Lefebvre, Vishnuvardhan, Nicollette Sheridan, Shirley Jones, Taral Hicks, Walter Koenig, Sylvie Meis, Gianna Amore, Jack Peñate.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 22 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 22, 1981.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Arthur’s Theme (Best That You Can Do) by Christopher Cross as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 24, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Siberia approximately on 1025. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 12, 1956 – Arsenio Hall, American actor and talk show host; November 22, 1947 – Paloma San Basilio, Spanish singer-songwriter and producer; September 26, 1970 – Sheri Moon Zombie, American actress and fashion designer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,196