Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of October 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 22, 2000 was a Sunday and it was the 296th day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 364 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,210 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 210 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
If a dog named Benton - a German Pinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 96 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Benton will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Benton will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Tamara Desni
- 1921Georges Brassens
- 1938Christopher Lloyd
- 1963Brian Boitano
- 1968Jay Johnston
- 1969Spike Jonze
- 1980Şahan Gökbakar
- 1981Michael Fishman
- 1995Stevie Lynn Jones
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 22.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 22.
- 1729Johann Reinhold Forster, German pastor and botanist (d. 1798)
- 1873Gustaf John Ramstedt, Finnish linguist and diplomat (d. 1950)
- 1908John Gould, American journalist and author (d. 2003)
- 1943Seif Sharif Hamad, Zanzibari politician, 2nd Chief Minister of Zanzibar
- 1945Leslie West, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Mountain, The Vagrants, and West, Bruce and Laing)
- 1967Rita Guerra, Portuguese singer
- 1967Ron Tugnutt, Canadian ice hockey player, coach, and sportscaster
- 1968Jay Johnston, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1986Akihiro Sato, Japanese footballer
- 1986Kara Lang, Canadian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 22.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1575Foundation of Aguascalientes.
- 1730Construction of the Ladoga Canal is completed.
- 1784Russia founds a colony on Kodiak Island, Alaska.
- 1878The first rugby match under floodlights takes place in Salford, between Broughton and Swinton.
- 1883The Metropolitan Opera House in New York City opens with a performance of Gounod’s Faust.
- 1910Dr. Crippen is convicted at the Old Bailey of poisoning his wife and is subsequently hanged at Pentonville Prison in London.
- 1963A BAC One-Eleven prototype airliner crashes in UK with the loss of all on board.
- 1968Apollo program: Apollo 7 safely splashes down in the Atlantic Ocean after orbiting the Earth 163 times.
- 1999Maurice Papon, an official in the Vichy France government during World War II, is jailed for crimes against humanity.
- 2001Grand Theft Auto III was released, popularizing a genre of open-world, action-adventure video games as well as spurring controversy around violence in video games.
View the complete list of historical events for October 22.
Curious about this Vanilla Purple Rain Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 22 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tiësto, Josephine Baker, Romola Garai, Dennis Dugan, Allison Williams, Ron Taylor, Kate Ashfield, Ray Winstone, Lee Ingleby, Gérard Jugnot.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 22 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 22, 2000.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Come on Over Baby (All I Want Is You) by Christina Aguilera as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 28, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 9, 1983 – Marina Lizorkina, Russian singer and dancer (Serebro); May 8, 1911 – Robert Johnson, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1938); November 16, 1931 – Hubert Sumlin, American singer and guitarist (d. 2011).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,277