Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of October 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 22, 2000 was a Sunday and it was the 296th day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 150 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,059 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 205 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Constance Bennett
- 1928Nelson Pereira dos Santos
- 1934Donald McIntyre
- 1938Christopher Lloyd
- 1942Bobby Fuller
- 1967Carlos Mencia
- 1967Rita Guerra
- 1985Federico Ágreda
- 1988Parineeti Chopra
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 22.
- 1913Tamara Desni, German-French actress and singer (d. 2008)
- 1936Jovan Pavlović, Serbian metropolitan (d. 2014)
- 1943Catherine Deneuve, French actress and singer
- 1943Seif Sharif Hamad, Zanzibari politician, 2nd Chief Minister of Zanzibar
- 1945Yvan Ponton, Canadian actor and game show host
- 1947Raymond Bachand, Canadian lawyer and politician
- 1960Cris Kirkwood, American singer-songwriter and bass player (Meat Puppets)
- 1960Shigeru Muroi, Japanese actress
- 1964Mick Hill, English javelin thrower and coach
- 1965Piotr Wiwczarek, Polish singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Vader)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 4004 BCThe world was created at approximately six o'clock in the evening, according to the Ussher chronology.
- 451The Council of Chalcedon adopts the Chalcedonian Creed regarding the divine and human nature of Jesus Christ.
- 1707Scilly naval disaster: four British Royal Navy ships run aground near the Isles of Scilly because of faulty navigation. Admiral Sir Cloudesley Shovell and thousands of sailors drown.
- 1836Sam Houston is inaugurated as the first President of the Republic of Texas.
- 1875First telegraphic connection in Argentina.
- 1883The Metropolitan Opera House in New York City opens with a performance of Gounod’s Faust.
- 1927Nikola Tesla introduces six new inventions including a motor with onephase electricity
- 1968Apollo program: Apollo 7 safely splashes down in the Atlantic Ocean after orbiting the Earth 163 times.
- 1976Red Dye No. 4 is banned by the US Food and Drug Administration after it is discovered that it causes tumors in the bladders of dogs. The dye is still used in Canada.
- 1983Two correctional officers are killed by inmates at the United States Penitentiary in Marion, Illinois. The incident inspires the Supermax model of prisons.
View the complete list of historical events for October 22.
Curious about this Golden Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 22 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Paul Rogers, Cherie Chung, Makiko Esumi, Randy Wayne, Carl Wayne, Kate Micucci, Billy Boy Arnold, Eugene Hütz, Tequan Richmond, Ralph Fiennes.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 22 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 22, 2000.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Come on Over Baby (All I Want Is You) by Christina Aguilera as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 28, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 28, 1986 – Victoria Atkin, English actress; March 29, 1982 – Hideaki Takizawa, Japanese actor and singer (Tackey & Tsubasa); September 19, 1958 – Richard Ridings, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 944