Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of October 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
October 23, 1960 was a Sunday and it was the 297th day of the year 1960. It was the 43rd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 237 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,043 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,348 days or 20.12 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 747 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 1, 1992.
If a dog named Bacca - a Bluetick Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 290 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bacca will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Bacca will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937Deven Verma
- 1939Stanley Anderson
- 1956Dianne Reeves
- 1967Walt Flanagan
- 1973Emi Hashino
- 1975Yoon Son-ha
- 1983Josh Strickland
- 1990Paradise Oskar
View the complete list of October 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 23.
- 64 BCMarcus Vipsanius Agrippa, Roman general and politician (d. 12 BC)
- 1801Albert Lortzing, German singer-songwriter and actor (d. 1851)
- 1905Felix Bloch, Swiss physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1983)
- 1908Ilya Frank, Russian physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1990)
- 1945Kim Larsen, Danish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Gasolin')
- 1958Hiroyuki Kinoshita, Japanese actor
- 1965Augusten Burroughs, American author and screenwriter
- 1975Odalys García, Cuban actress and singer
- 1981Huo Siyan, Chinese actress
- 1990Stan Walker, Australian-New Zealand singer and actor
View the complete list of October 23 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters XAEUCYA? Check your answers here: Word scramble XAEUCYA. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1086At the Battle of Sagrajas, the army of Yusuf ibn Tashfin defeats the forces of Castilian King Alfonso VI.
- 1295The first treaty forming the Auld Alliance between Scotland and France against England is signed in Paris.
- 1641Irish Catholic gentry from Ulster tried to seize control of Dublin Castle, the seat of English rule in Ireland, to force concessions to Catholics.
- 1861U.S. President Abraham Lincoln suspends the writ of habeas corpus in Washington, D.C., for all military-related cases.
- 1935Dutch Schultz, Abe Landau, Otto Berman, and Bernard “Lulu” Rosencrantz are fatally shot at a saloon in Newark, New Jersey in what will become known as The Chophouse Massacre.
- 1942World War II: Second Battle of El Alamein: At El Alamein in northern Egypt, the British Eighth Army under Field Marshal Montgomery begins a critical offensive to expel the Axis armies from Egypt.
- 1946The United Nations General Assembly convenes for the first time, at an auditorium in Flushing, Queens, New York City.
- 1972Operation Linebacker, a US bombing campaign against North Vietnam in response to its Easter Offensive, ends after five months.
- 1993The Troubles: A Provisional IRA bomb prematurely detonates in the Shankill area of Belfast, killing the bomber and nine civilians. Ulster loyalists retaliate a week later with the Greysteel massacre.
- 2002Moscow theater hostage crisis: Chechen terrorists seize the House of Culture theater in Moscow and take approximately 700 theater-goers hostage.
View the complete list of October 23 historical events.
Curious about this Pistachio? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 23, and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Izzy Canillo, Kasim Sulton, Donna Cruz, Don Siegel, Ray Liotta, Akira Nogami, Richard Daniel Roman, Nolan North, Ott, Matt Ballinger.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 23 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on October 23, 1960.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is October 23. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Libra, sometimes a Scorpio, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd October 1960 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 27, 1984. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +128. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 16, 1942. Your score is -158. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,043,001,508. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Want to Be Wanted by Brenda Lee as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 24, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 1650. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 107,537,497 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1960. The estimated number of babies born on 23rd October 1960 is 293,818. That’s equivalent to 204 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 51,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s David. This name was recorded 85,928 times in the year 1960. Any chance you are Mary or David? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 23, 1960. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 297th day of 1960
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 43rd Sunday of 1960
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 237 days
- Age on next birthday: 61 years old
- Days since birth: 22,043 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,348 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.12 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 747
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 1, 1992
- Age in dog years: 290 dog years old using a Bluetick Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: September 27, 1984 (+128)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 16, 1942 (-158)
- 1960 world population: 3,043,001,508
- Number one song: I Want to Be Wanted by Brenda Lee (October 24, 1960)
- Babies born in 1960: 107,537,497
- Babies born in 1960 every day: 293,818
- Babies born in 1960 every minute: 204
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 51,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: David – 85,928 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.X.MCMLX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 7, 1904 – Rocco D'Assunta, Italian actor, comedian and playwright (d. 1970); May 25, 1970 – Sidney Greenbush, American actress; April 20, 1924 – Leslie Phillips, English actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,168