Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of October 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
October 23, 1972 was a Monday and it was the 297th day of the year 1972. It was the 43rd Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 188 days left before your next birthday. You will be 49 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,709 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,903 days or 16.16 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 599 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 1, 2004.
If a dog named Phurba - a Toy Fox Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 212 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Phurba will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Phurba will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1801Albert Lortzing
- 1922Coleen Gray
- 1930Eiji Maruyama
- 1937Deven Verma
- 1940Jane Holzer
- 1945Kim Larsen
- 1951Charly García
- 1959"Weird Al" Yankovic
- 1974DJ Spinbad
- 1983Goldie Harvey
View the complete list of October 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 23.
- 1875Gilbert N. Lewis, American chemist and academic (d. 1946)
- 1925Fred Shero, Canadian-American ice hockey player and coach (d. 1990)
- 1927Sonny Criss, American saxophonist and composer (d. 1977)
- 1930Eiji Maruyama, Japanese voice actor (d. 2015)
- 1935Chi-Chi Rodríguez, Puerto Rican-American golfer
- 1937Deven Verma, Indian actor, director, and producer (d. 2014)
- 1949Nick Tosches, American journalist, author, and poet
- 1956Dwight Yoakam, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor
- 1984Martin Garcia, Mexican-American jockey
- 1987Kyle Gibson, American baseball player
View the complete list of October 23 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters AKJGEKPEAWN? Check your answers here: Word finder AKJGEKPEAWN. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 42 BCLiberators’ civil war: Second Battle of Philippi – Mark Antony and Octavian decisively defeat Brutus’s army. Brutus commits suicide.
- 1935Dutch Schultz, Abe Landau, Otto Berman, and Bernard “Lulu” Rosencrantz are fatally shot at a saloon in Newark, New Jersey in what will become known as The Chophouse Massacre.
- 1942World War II: Second Battle of El Alamein: At El Alamein in northern Egypt, the British Eighth Army under Field Marshal Montgomery begins a critical offensive to expel the Axis armies from Egypt.
- 1958The Smurfs, a fictional race of blue dwarves, later popularized in a Hanna-Barbera animated cartoon series, appear for the first time in the story La flute à six schtroumpfs, a Johan and Peewit adventure by Peyo, which is serialized in the weekly Spirou magazine.
- 1970Gary Gabelich sets a land speed record in a rocket-powered automobile called the Blue Flame, fueled with natural gas.
- 1989Bankruptcy of Wärtsilä Marine; the biggest bankruptcy in the Nordic countries until then.
- 1989The Hungarian Republic is officially declared by president Mátyás Szűrös, replacing the communist Hungarian People’s Republic.
- 1998Israeli–Palestinian conflict: Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Palestinian Chairman Yasser Arafat reach a “land for peace” agreement.
- 2004A powerful earthquake and its aftershocks hit Niigata Prefecture in northern Japan, killing 35 people, injuring 2,200, and leaving 85,000 homeless or evacuated.
- 2011A powerful 7.2 magnitude earthquake strikes Van Province, Turkey, killing 582 people and injuring thousands.
View the complete list of October 23 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Green Prairie? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 23, and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Iman, Catherine Sauvage, Patrick Swayze, Jimmy Driftwood, Allie Gonino, R. L. Burnside, Tudor Davies, Afrojack, Guy Madison, Juliet Simms.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 23 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on October 23, 1972.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is October 23. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Libra, sometimes a Scorpio, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd October 1972 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 24, 1994. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +112. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 4, 1976. Your score is -100. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,866,568,653. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Ding-a-Ling by Chuck Berry as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 28, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 1825. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,907,602 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1972. The estimated number of babies born on 23rd October 1972 is 333,081. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 63,604 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 71,405 times in the year 1972. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 23, 1972. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 297th day of 1972
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 43rd Monday of 1972
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 188 days
- Age on next birthday: 49 years old
- Days since birth: 17,709 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,903 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.16 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 599
- Next full moon: April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 1, 2004
- Age in dog years: 212 dog years old using a Toy Fox Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: December 24, 1994 (+112)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 4, 1976 (-100)
- 1972 world population: 3,866,568,653
- Number one song: My Ding-a-Ling by Chuck Berry (October 28, 1972)
- Babies born in 1972: 121,907,602
- Babies born in 1972 every day: 333,081
- Babies born in 1972 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 63,604 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 71,405 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.X.MCMLXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 2, 1972 – Mike Vaughn, American actor; April 3, 1960 – Arjen Anthony Lucassen, Dutch singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Ayreon, Star One, Ambeon, and Guilt Machine); April 11, 1991 – Erina Mano, Japanese singer and actress (Ongaku Gatas and Petitmoni).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,168