Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of October 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
October 23, 1983 was a Sunday and it was the 296th day of the year 1983. It was the 43rd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 185 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,695 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,565 days or 12.50 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 463 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 1, 2015.
If a dog named Branden - a Polish Lowland Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 186 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Branden will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Branden will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1801Albert Lortzing
- 1928Bella Darvi
- 1936Philip Kaufman
- 1958Hiroyuki Kinoshita
- 1960Mirwais Ahmadzaï
- 1967Walt Flanagan
- 1976Ryan Reynolds
- 1983Sayaka Isoyama
- 1987Seo In-guk
- 1990Stevie Brock
View the complete list of October 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 23.
- 1752Maria Anna Adamberger, Austrian actress (d. 1804)
- 1909Zellig Harris, American linguist and methodologist (d. 1992)
- 1922Jean Barker, Baroness Trumpington, English politician
- 1927Dezső Gyarmati, Hungarian water polo player and coach (d. 2013)
- 1930Eiji Maruyama, Japanese voice actor (d. 2015)
- 1945Kim Larsen, Danish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Gasolin')
- 1982Rickey Paulding, American basketball player
- 1984Izabel Goulart, Brazilian-American model and actress
- 1987Félix Doubront, Venezuelan baseball player
- 1988Carolin Schiewe, German footballer
View the complete list of October 23 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters HXIJAAULSU? Check your answers here: Word search HXIJAAULSU. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1642Battle of Edgehill: First major battle of the First English Civil War.
- 1694British/American colonial forces, led by Sir William Phips, fail to seize Quebec from the French.
- 1850The first National Women’s Rights Convention begins in Worcester, Massachusetts, United States.
- 1944World War II: Battle of Leyte Gulf: The largest naval battle in history begins in the Philippines.
- 1970Gary Gabelich sets a land speed record in a rocket-powered automobile called the Blue Flame, fueled with natural gas.
- 1973A United Nations sanctioned cease-fire officially ends the Yom Kippur War between Israel and Syria.
- 2011A powerful 7.2 magnitude earthquake strikes Van Province, Turkey, killing 582 people and injuring thousands.
- 2011The Libyan National Transition Council deems the Libyan Civil War over.
- 2012After 38 years, the world’s first teletext service (BBC’s Ceefax) ceases broadcast due to Northern Ireland completing the digital switchover.
- 2015The lowest sea-level pressure in the Western Hemisphere, and the highest reliably-measured non-tornadic sustained winds, are recorded in Hurricane Patricia, which strikes Mexico hours later, killing at least 13 and causing over $280 million in damages.
View the complete list of October 23 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Lychee? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 23, and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: M. G. Ramachandran, Padma Lakshmi, Dinara Drukarova, Ken Scott, David Berkeley, Devendra Banhart, Tania Foster, Jean Muir, Paul Wong, Linda Lavin.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 23 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on October 23, 1983.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is October 23. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Libra, sometimes a Scorpio, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd October 1983 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 4, 1994. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +161. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 1, 1995. Your score is -206. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,695,736,743. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Islands in the Stream by Kenny Rogers with Dolly Parton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 29, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mexico approximately on 725. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,547,856 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1983. The estimated number of babies born on 23rd October 1983 is 360,405. That’s equivalent to 250 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 54,342 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,995 times in the year 1983. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 23, 1983. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 296th day of 1983
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 43rd Sunday of 1983
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 185 days
- Age on next birthday: 38 years old
- Days since birth: 13,695 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,565 days
- Years spent sleeping: 12.50 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 463
- Next full moon: April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 1, 2015
- Age in dog years: 186 dog years old using a Polish Lowland Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: January 4, 1994 (+161)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 1, 1995 (-206)
- 1983 world population: 4,695,736,743
- Number one song: Islands in the Stream by Kenny Rogers with Dolly Parton (October 29, 1983)
- Babies born in 1983: 131,547,856
- Babies born in 1983 every day: 360,405
- Babies born in 1983 every minute: 250
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 54,342 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,995 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.X.MCMLXXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 21, 1969 – Ken Griffey, Jr., American baseball player and actor; November 22, 1968 – Sidse Babett Knudsen, Danish actress; December 27, 1926 – Jerome Courtland, American actor, director, and producer (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,118