Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of October 1998 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 23, 1998 was a Friday and it was the 296th day of the year 1998. The next time you can reuse your old 1998 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 119 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,821 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 231 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1940Ellie Greenwich
- 1940Jane Holzer
- 1945Kim Larsen
- 1951Charly García
- 1958Hiroyuki Kinoshita
- 1959Sam Raimi
- 1972Jimmy Wayne
- 1974DJ Spinbad
- 1975Yoon Son-ha
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 23.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports here!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 23.
- 1844Robert Bridges, English poet and playwright (d. 1930)
- 1900Douglas Jardine, Indian-English cricketer and lawyer (d. 1958)
- 1925Fred Shero, Canadian-American ice hockey player and coach (d. 1990)
- 1940Jane Holzer, American model, actress, producer, and art collector
- 1942Anita Roddick, English businesswoman and activist, founded The Body Shop (d. 2007)
- 1957Paul Kagame, Rwandan soldier and politician, 6th President of Rwanda
- 1960Randy Pausch, American author and academic (d. 2008)
- 1967Jaime Yzaga, Peruvian tennis player
- 1976Cat Deeley, English model, actress, and television host
- 1990Matt Angel, Australian actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 23.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 425Valentinian III is elevated as Roman emperor at the age of six.
- 1694British/American colonial forces, led by Sir William Phips, fail to seize Quebec from the French.
- 1707The first Parliament of Great Britain meets.
- 1850The first National Women’s Rights Convention begins in Worcester, Massachusetts, United States.
- 1867Seventy-two Senators are summoned by Royal Proclamation to serve as the first members of the Canadian Senate.
- 1935Dutch Schultz, Abe Landau, Otto Berman, and Bernard “Lulu” Rosencrantz are fatally shot at a saloon in Newark, New Jersey in what will become known as The Chophouse Massacre.
- 1939The Japanese Mitsubishi G4M twin-engine “Betty” Bomber makes its maiden flight.
- 1972Operation Linebacker, a US bombing campaign against North Vietnam in response to its Easter Offensive, ends after five months.
- 1973The Watergate scandal: US President Richard M. Nixon agrees to turn over subpoenaed audio tapes of his Oval Office conversations.
- 2002Moscow theater hostage crisis: Chechen terrorists seize the House of Culture theater in Moscow and take approximately 700 theater-goers hostage.
View the complete list of historical events for October 23.
Curious about this Green Apple Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 23 and 1998 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alan Clayson, Dalia El Behery, Tim Meadows, Chris Morrissey, Lex Shrapnel, Matthew Lewis, Nathaniel Brown, Çetin Tekindor, Larry Storch, Michael Hurst.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 23 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 23, 1998.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The First Night by Monica as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 24, 1998). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 19, 1916 – Roy Ward Baker, English director and producer (d. 2010); June 18, 1973 – Julie Depardieu, French actress; October 3, 1938 – Eddie Cochran, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (d. 1960).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,060