Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of October 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 24, 1942 was a Saturday and it was the 297th day of the year 1942. It was the 43rd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 31 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,824 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,608 days or 26.31 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 977 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 2, 1974.
If a dog named Emile - a Clumber Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 371 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Emile will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Emile will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Tito Gobbi
- 1936Bill Wyman
- 1948Paul Ryan
- 1953Shih Szu
- 1968Mark Walton
- 1969Adela Noriega
- 1972Kim Ji-soo
- 1980Casey Wilson
- 1981Tila Tequila
- 1983Katie McGrath
View the complete list of October 24 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 24.
- 1910Gunter d'Alquen, German SS officer and journalist (d. 1998)
- 1916Anne Sharp, Scottish soprano and actress (d. 2011)
- 1921Ted Ditchburn, English footballer and manager (d. 2005)
- 1950Steven Greenberg, American singer-songwriter and producer (Lipps Inc.)
- 1952Omar Moreno, Panamanian baseball player
- 1958Chip Hooper, American tennis player and coach
- 1962Jay Novacek, American football player and coach
- 1963John Hendrie, Scottish footballer and manager
- 1971Dervla Kirwan, Irish actress and producer
- 1980Matthew Amoah, Ghanaian footballer
View the complete list of October 24 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Leonardo’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1360The Treaty of Brétigny is ratified at Calais, marking the end of the first phase of the Hundred Years’ War.
- 1641Sir Felim O'Neill of Kinard the leader of the Irish Rebellion issues his Proclamation of Dungannon justifying the uprising and declaring continued loyalty to Charles I
- 1861The first transcontinental telegraph line across the United States is completed, spelling the end for the 18-month-old Pony Express.
- 1901Annie Edson Taylor becomes the first person to go over Niagara Falls in a barrel.
- 1929“Black Thursday” stock market crash on the New York Stock Exchange.
- 1946A camera on board the V-2 No. 13 rocket takes the first photograph of earth from outer space.
- 1947Famed animator Walt Disney testifies before the House Un-American Activities Committee, naming Disney employees he believes to be communists.
- 1990Italian prime minister Giulio Andreotti reveals to the Italian parliament the existence of Gladio, the Italian “stay-behind” clandestine paramilitary NATO army, which was implicated in false flag terrorist attacks implicating communists and anarchists as part of the strategy of tension from the late 1960s to early 1980s.
- 2005Hurricane Wilma makes landfall in Florida resulting in 35 direct 26 indirect fatalities and causing $20.6B USD in damage.
- 2008“Bloody Friday” saw many of the world’s stock exchanges experience the worst declines in their history, with drops of around 10% in most indices.
View the complete list of October 24 historical events.
Curious about this Banana Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 24, and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yoo Jae-suk, Jason Berrent, Liberace, Eric Peterson, Dylan Baker, Dan Seals, Don Maclean, Ice-T, Linda Park, David Jones-Roberts.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 24 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on October 24, 1942.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is October 24. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Scorpio, sometimes a Libra, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 24th October 1942 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 8, 1942. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +144. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 12, 1945. Your score is -159. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Siberia approximately on 1025. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,249 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 77,173 times in the year 1942. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 24” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 24, 1942. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 297th day of 1942
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 43rd Saturday of 1942
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 31 days
- Age on next birthday: 79 years old
- Days since birth: 28,824 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,608 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.31 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 977
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 2, 1974
- Age in dog years: 371 dog years old using a Clumber Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: February 8, 1942 (+144)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 12, 1945 (-159)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,249 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 77,173 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIV.X.MCMXLII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 16, 1939 – Czesław Niemen, Polish singer-songwriter (Niebiesko-Czarni) (d. 2004); September 20, 1968 – Leah Pinsent, Canadian actress; September 28, 1952 – Seyyal Taner, Turkish singer-songwriter and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,025