Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of October 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 24, 1942 was a Saturday and it was the 297th day of the year 1942. It was the 43rd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 216 days left before your next birthday. You will be 77 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,908 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,303 days or 25.47 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 946 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 2, 1974.
If a dog named Toylor - a Maltipoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 324 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Toylor will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Toylor will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1895Jack Warner
- 1910Stella Brooks
- 1911Sonny Terry
- 1924Mary Lee
- 1927Gilbert Bécaud
- 1934Peter Behn
- 1934Sammy Petrillo
- 1942Don Gant
- 1943Corky Siegel
View the complete list of October 24 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 24.
- 1925Al Feldstein, American author and illustrator (d. 2014)
- 1930Jack Angel, American voice actor
- 1942Ruthann Aron, American politician
- 1950Karen Austin, American actress
- 1963Arvind Raghunathan, Indian-American businessman
- 1964Paul Bonwick, Canadian businessman and politician
- 1976Petar Stoychev, Bulgarian swimmer
- 1983Hernán Garin, Argentinian footballer
- 1984Kaela Kimura, Japanese singer-songwriter (Sadistic Mika Band)
- 1987Lincoln Lewis, Australian actor
View the complete list of October 24 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1590John White, the governor of the second Roanoke Colony, returns to England after an unsuccessful search for the “lost” colonists.
- 1812Napoleonic Wars: The Battle of Maloyaroslavets takes place near Moscow.
- 1929“Black Thursday” stock market crash on the New York Stock Exchange.
- 1944World War II: The Japanese aircraft carrier Zuikaku and the Japanese battleship Musashi are sunk by American aircraft in the Battle of Leyte Gulf.
- 1949The cornerstone of the United Nations Headquarters is laid.
- 1975In Iceland, 90% of women take part in a national strike, refusing to work in protest of gaps in gender equality.
- 1986Nezar Hindawi is sentenced to 45 years in prison, the longest sentence handed down by a British court, for the attempted bombing on an El Al flight at Heathrow Airport. After the verdict, the United Kingdom breaks diplomatic relations with Syria, claiming that Hindawi is helped by Syrian officials.
- 2002Police arrest spree killers John Allen Muhammad and Lee Boyd Malvo, ending the Beltway sniper attacks in the area around Washington, D.C.
- 2005Hurricane Wilma makes landfall in Florida resulting in 35 direct 26 indirect fatalities and causing $20.6B USD in damage.
- 2007Chang'e 1, the first satellite in the Chinese Lunar Exploration Program, is launched from Xichang Satellite Launch Center.
View the complete list of October 24 historical events.
Curious about this Green Guava Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 24, and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Patrick Roach, Dhirendra Nath Ganguly, Olav Stedje, Garrett Morris, Dave Allen, Haruka Ayase, Maggie Blye, Lexi Ainsworth, David Lynch, Jimmy Boyd.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 24 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on October 24, 1942.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 24th October 1942 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 8, 1942. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +144. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 12, 1945. Your incompatibility score is -159. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Siberia approximately on 1025. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,249 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 77,173 times in the year 1942. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 24, 1942. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 297th day of 1942
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 43rd Saturday of 1942
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 216 days
- Age on next birthday: 77 years old
- Days since birth: 27,908 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,303 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.47 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 946
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 2, 1974
- Age in dog years: 324 dog years old using a Maltipoo breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: February 8, 1942 (+144)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 12, 1945 (-159)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,249 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 77,173 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 13, 1956 – Majida El Roumi, Lebanese soprano and actress; April 11, 1984 – Kelli Garner, American actress; September 28, 1938 – Ben E. King, American singer-songwriter and producer (The Drifters) (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,807