Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of October 1954 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 24, 1954 was a Sunday and it was the 297th day of the year 1954. The next time you can reuse your old 1954 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 94 days left before your next birthday. You will be 63 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,917 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 776 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1882Sybil Thorndike
- 1925Willie Mabon
- 1936David Nelson
- 1936Jimmy Dawkins
- 1944Ray Downs
- 1959Brad Johnson
- 1970Natassa Theodoridou
- 1989Eliza Taylor
- 1990LaMarcus Tinker
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 24.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 24.
- 1378David Stewart, Duke of Rothesay (d. 1402)
- 1882Sybil Thorndike, English actress and singer (d. 1976)
- 1901Gilda Gray, Polish-American actress, singer, and dancer (d. 1959)
- 1910James K. Woolnough, American general (d. 1996)
- 1937Barry Davies, English journalist and sportscaster
- 1942Ian Collins, Australian footballer and coach
- 1942Maggie Blye, American actress
- 1948Kweisi Mfume, American lawyer and politician
- 1962Dave Blaney, American race car driver
- 1964Doug Lee, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 24.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 69Second Battle of Bedriacum, forces under Marcus Antonius Primus, the commander of the Danube armies, loyal to Vespasian, defeat the forces of Emperor Vitellius.
- 1851William Lassell discovers the moons Umbriel, and Ariel, orbiting Uranus.
- 1912First Balkan War: The Battle of Kumanovo concludes with the Serbian victory against the Ottoman Empire.
- 1930A bloodless coup d'état in Brazil ousts Washington Luís Pereira de Sousa, the last President of the First Republic. Getúlio Vargas is then installed as “provisional president”.
- 1931The George Washington Bridge opens to public traffic.
- 1945Founding of the United Nations.
- 1946A camera on board the V-2 No. 13 rocket takes the first photograph of earth from outer space.
- 1957The United States Air Force starts the X-20 Dyna-Soar program.
- 1960Nedelin catastrophe: An R-16 ballistic missile explodes on the launch pad at the Soviet Union’s Baikonur Cosmodrome space facility, killing over 100. Among the dead is Field Marshal Mitrofan Nedelin, whose death is reported to have occurred in a plane crash.
- 1964Northern Rhodesia gains independence from the United Kingdom and becomes the Republic of Zambia (Southern Rhodesia remained a colony until the next year, with the Unilateral Declaration of Independence).
View the complete list of historical events for October 24.
Curious about this Choco Oregano? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 24 and 1954 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Daniel Magder, J. R. Richards, Billy Fury, Lauri Ylönen, Amy Madigan, Katy Rose, Juan Formell, Chris Pontius, Woody Herman, T-Pain.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 24 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 24, 1954.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 8, 1947 – Steve Howe, English guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Yes, Asia, Tomorrow, GTR, and Bodast); May 21, 1966 – Lisa Edelstein, American actress and playwright; October 26, 1960 – Patrick Breen, American actor and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,024