Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of October 1957 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 24, 1957 was a Thursday and it was the 297th day of the year 1957. The next time you can reuse your old 1957 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 121 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,159 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 750 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Minga - a German Shepherd Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 325 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Minga will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Minga will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930The Big Bopper
- 1934Sanger D. Shafer
- 1944Ted Templeman
- 1959Brad Johnson
- 1969Adela Noriega
- 1971Caprice Bourret
- 1981Alfred Vargas
- 1984Lougee Basabas
- 1992Marrion Gopez
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 24.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 24.
- 1811Ferdinand Hiller, German composer and conductor (d. 1885)
- 1891Rafael Trujillo, Dominican soldier and politician, 36th President of the Dominican Republic (d. 1961)
- 1895Jack Warner, English actor and singer (d. 1981)
- 1903Melvin Purvis, American FBI agent (d. 1960)
- 1910Gunter d'Alquen, German SS officer and journalist (d. 1998)
- 1927Jean-Claude Pascal, French actor and singer (d. 1992)
- 1935Mark Tully, Indian-English journalist and author
- 1937Heribert Offermanns, German chemist and academic
- 1957John Kassir, American actor
- 1974Gábor Babos, Hungarian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 24.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1260Saif ad-Din Qutuz, Mamluk sultan of Egypt, is assassinated by Baibars, who seizes power for himself.
- 1911Orville Wright remains in the air nine minutes and 45 seconds in a Wright Glider at Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina.
- 1912First Balkan War: The Battle of Kumanovo concludes with the Serbian victory against the Ottoman Empire.
- 1929“Black Thursday” stock market crash on the New York Stock Exchange.
- 1945Founding of the United Nations.
- 1954Dwight D. Eisenhower pledges United States support to South Vietnam.
- 1957The United States Air Force starts the X-20 Dyna-Soar program.
- 1964Northern Rhodesia gains independence from the United Kingdom and becomes the Republic of Zambia (Southern Rhodesia remained a colony until the next year, with the Unilateral Declaration of Independence).
- 1992The Toronto Blue Jays become the first Major League Baseball team based outside the United States to win the World Series.
- 2005Hurricane Wilma makes landfall in Florida resulting in 35 direct 26 indirect fatalities and causing $20.6B USD in damage.
View the complete list of historical events for October 24.
Curious about this Choco Peachberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 24 and 1957 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Harry Houdini, Nicole Fox, Doris Grau, Peter Ind, Jim Boyd, Soumitra Chatterjee, Vladimir Mayakovsky, Ogie Diaz, Uta Hagen, Keith Levene.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 24 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 24, 1957.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 24, 1948 – Tim Staffell, English singer and guitarist (Smile, Humpy Bong, and Morgan); May 6, 1904 – Catherine Lacey, English actress (d. 1979); August 17, 1937 – Spiros Focás, Greek actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,145