Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of October 1957 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
October 24, 1957 was a Thursday and it was the 297th day of the year 1957. The next time you can reuse your old 1957 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 35 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,245 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 7,415 days or 20 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 753 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 2, 1989.
If a dog named Algonquin - a Komondor breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 325 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Algonquin will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Algonquin will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Anne Sharp
- 1927Jean-Claude Pascal
- 1930The Big Bopper
- 1934Sanger D. Shafer
- 1943Corky Siegel
- 1948Barry Ryan
- 1962Kristen Hall
- 1964Rosana Arbelo
- 1976Joakim Nätterqvist
View the complete list of October 24 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 24.
- 1916Anne Sharp, Scottish soprano and actress (d. 2011)
- 1930Jack Angel, American voice actor
- 1932Pierre-Gilles de Gennes, French physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2007)
- 1942Don Gant, American singer-songwriter and producer (The Neon Philharmonic) (d. 1987)
- 1959Gunnar Bakke, Norwegian banker and politician, 65th Mayor of Bergen
- 1959Ruth Perednik, English-Israeli psychologist and academic
- 1960Joachim Winkelhock, German race car driver
- 1980Aiko Itō, Japanese actress
- 1982Macay McBride, American baseball player
- 1983Chris Colabello, American baseball player
View the complete list of October 24 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1260Saif ad-Din Qutuz, Mamluk sultan of Egypt, is assassinated by Baibars, who seizes power for himself.
- 1641Sir Felim O'Neill of Kinard the leader of the Irish Rebellion issues his Proclamation of Dungannon justifying the uprising and declaring continued loyalty to Charles I
- 1648The Peace of Westphalia is signed, marking the end of the Thirty Years’ War.
- 1901Annie Edson Taylor becomes the first person to go over Niagara Falls in a barrel.
- 1929“Black Thursday” stock market crash on the New York Stock Exchange.
- 1930A bloodless coup d'état in Brazil ousts Washington Luís Pereira de Sousa, the last President of the First Republic. Getúlio Vargas is then installed as “provisional president”.
- 1986Nezar Hindawi is sentenced to 45 years in prison, the longest sentence handed down by a British court, for the attempted bombing on an El Al flight at Heathrow Airport. After the verdict, the United Kingdom breaks diplomatic relations with Syria, claiming that Hindawi is helped by Syrian officials.
- 1990Italian prime minister Giulio Andreotti reveals to the Italian parliament the existence of Gladio, the Italian “stay-behind” clandestine paramilitary NATO army, which was implicated in false flag terrorist attacks implicating communists and anarchists as part of the strategy of tension from the late 1960s to early 1980s.
- 1998Launch of Deep Space 1 comet/asteroid mission.
- 2007Chang'e 1, the first satellite in the Chinese Lunar Exploration Program, is launched from Xichang Satellite Launch Center.
View the complete list of October 24 historical events.
Curious about this Kiwi Whipped Cream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 24 and 1957 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: George Waggner, Charlie Cox, Lawrence Tierney, Jonas Berggren, Tao Tsuchiya, Mark Zupan, James Mangold, Lois January, Frances Bavier, Orlando Bloom.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 24 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 24, 1957.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 9, 1948. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +185. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 16, 1965. Your incompatibility score is -153. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 26, 1959 – Kevin Spacey, American actor, singer, and producer; March 27, 1993 – Miles Higson, English actor; May 23, 1959 – Bob Mortimer, English comedian and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,499