Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of October 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
October 24, 1960 was a Monday and it was the 298th day of the year 1960. It was the 43rd Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 237 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,043 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,348 days or 20.12 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 747 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 2, 1992.
If a dog named Shocko - a Black and Tan Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 290 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Shocko will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Shocko will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1884Emil Fjellström
- 1934Glen Glenn
- 1934Peter Behn
- 1944Ted Templeman
- 1950Pablove Black
- 1952Mark Gray
- 1953David Wright
- 1983Adrienne Bailon
- 1986Nobuhiko Okamoto
View the complete list of October 24 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 24.
- 1855James S. Sherman, American lawyer and politician, 27th Vice President of the United States (d. 1912)
- 1910Stella Brooks, American singer (d. 2002)
- 1930Elaine Feinstein, English poet, author, and playwright
- 1940Martin Campbell, New Zealand director and producer
- 1952Keith Bain, Canadian educator and politician
- 1959Brad Johnson, American model and actor
- 1968Robert Wilonsky, American journalist and critic
- 1971Dervla Kirwan, Irish actress and producer
- 1973Jeff Wilson, New Zealand rugby player, cricketer, and radio host
- 1977Iván Kaviedes, Ecuadoran footballer
View the complete list of October 24 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters MESYHJPESEEO? Check your answers here: Word solver MESYHJPESEEO. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1590John White, the governor of the second Roanoke Colony, returns to England after an unsuccessful search for the “lost” colonists.
- 1795Partitions of Poland: The Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth is completely divided among Austria, Prussia, and Russia.
- 1861The first transcontinental telegraph line across the United States is completed, spelling the end for the 18-month-old Pony Express.
- 1912First Balkan War: The Battle of Lozengrad concludes with the Bulgarian victory against the Ottoman Empire.
- 1930A bloodless coup d'état in Brazil ousts Washington Luís Pereira de Sousa, the last President of the First Republic. Getúlio Vargas is then installed as “provisional president”.
- 1954Dwight D. Eisenhower pledges United States support to South Vietnam.
- 1977Veterans Day is observed on the fourth Monday in October for the seventh and last time. (The holiday is once again observed on November 11 beginning the following year.)
- 2002Police arrest spree killers John Allen Muhammad and Lee Boyd Malvo, ending the Beltway sniper attacks in the area around Washington, D.C.
- 2003Concorde makes its last commercial flight.
- 2005Hurricane Wilma makes landfall in Florida resulting in 35 direct 26 indirect fatalities and causing $20.6B USD in damage.
View the complete list of October 24 historical events.
Curious about this New York Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 24, and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kim Sung-soo, Akiko Yajima, Riff Raff, Robin Guthrie, Ron Tyson, June Carter Cash, Kira Reed, Jean Reno, Randy Sklar, Nora Dunn.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 24 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on October 24, 1960.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is October 24. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Scorpio, sometimes a Libra, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 24th October 1960 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 27, 1984. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +134. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 17, 1934. Your score is -154. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,043,001,508. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Want to Be Wanted by Brenda Lee as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 24, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 1650. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 107,537,497 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1960. The estimated number of babies born on 24th October 1960 is 293,818. That’s equivalent to 204 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 51,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s David. This name was recorded 85,928 times in the year 1960. Any chance you are Mary or David? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 24” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 24, 1960. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 298th day of 1960
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 43rd Monday of 1960
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 237 days
- Age on next birthday: 61 years old
- Days since birth: 22,043 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,348 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.12 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 747
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 2, 1992
- Age in dog years: 290 dog years old using a Black and Tan Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: September 27, 1984 (+134)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 17, 1934 (-154)
- 1960 world population: 3,043,001,508
- Number one song: I Want to Be Wanted by Brenda Lee (October 24, 1960)
- Babies born in 1960: 107,537,497
- Babies born in 1960 every day: 293,818
- Babies born in 1960 every minute: 204
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 51,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: David – 85,928 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIV.X.MCMLX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 18, 1973 – Guo Degang, Chinese actor; September 13, 1904 – Gladys George, American actress and singer (d. 1954); January 26, 1922 – Ellen Vogel, Dutch actress (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,197