Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of October 1962 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
October 24, 1962 was a Wednesday and it was the 297th day of the year 1962. It was the 43rd Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1962 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 238 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,312 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,104 days or 19.45 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 722 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 2, 1994.
If a dog named Zosia - a Petit Basset Griffon Vendeen breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 252 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Zosia will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Zosia will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1879B. A. Rolfe
- 1884Emil Fjellström
- 1930The Big Bopper
- 1942Maggie Blye
- 1948Barry Ryan
- 1964Linda Ballantyne
- 1970Natassa Theodoridou
- 1981Jemima Rooper
- 1984Felicia Chin
- 1990Kirby Bliss Blanton
View the complete list of October 24 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 24.
- 1632Antonie van Leeuwenhoek, Dutch biologist and microbiologist (d. 1723)
- 1910Yoel Zussman, Polish-Israeli lawyer and judge (d. 1982)
- 1932Pierre-Gilles de Gennes, French physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2007)
- 1933Reginald Kray, English gangster (d. 2000)
- 1942Stephen R. Bloom, English physician and academic
- 1953Charles Colbourn, Canadian computer scientist and mathematician
- 1955Cheryl Studer, American soprano and actress
- 1962Jay Novacek, American football player and coach
- 1983Katie McGrath, Irish actress and model
- 1994Krystal, American-South Korean singer, dancer, and actress (f(x) and SM the Ballad)
View the complete list of October 24 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters ELEOQMIHEBQN? Check your answers here: Unscramble words ELEOQMIHEBQN. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1260Chartres Cathedral is dedicated in the presence of King Louis IX of France; the cathedral is now a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- 1812Napoleonic Wars: The Battle of Maloyaroslavets takes place near Moscow.
- 1851William Lassell discovers the moons Umbriel, and Ariel, orbiting Uranus.
- 1946A camera on board the V-2 No. 13 rocket takes the first photograph of earth from outer space.
- 1947Famed animator Walt Disney testifies before the House Un-American Activities Committee, naming Disney employees he believes to be communists.
- 1980The government of Poland legalizes the Solidarity trade union.
- 1998Launch of Deep Space 1 comet/asteroid mission.
- 2002Police arrest spree killers John Allen Muhammad and Lee Boyd Malvo, ending the Beltway sniper attacks in the area around Washington, D.C.
- 2003Concorde makes its last commercial flight.
- 2008“Bloody Friday” saw many of the world’s stock exchanges experience the worst declines in their history, with drops of around 10% in most indices.
View the complete list of October 24 historical events.
Curious about this White Almond? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 24, and 1962 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jimmy Webb, John Laws, Darry Cowl, Francis Magalona, Robert Horton, Keiko Takahashi, Rosanna Davison, Marion Cotillard, Martha Raye, Ned Bellamy.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 24 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on October 24, 1962.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is October 24. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Scorpio, sometimes a Libra, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 24th October 1962 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 23, 1989. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +139. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 25, 1947. Your score is -154. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,140,093,217. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Monster Mash by Bobby “Boris” Pickett and the Crypt-Kickers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 27, 1962). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yugoslavia approximately on 650. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 111,558,191 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1962. The estimated number of babies born on 24th October 1962 is 305,639. That’s equivalent to 212 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 46,080 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,037 times in the year 1962. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 24” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 24, 1962. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 297th day of 1962
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 43rd Wednesday of 1962
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 238 days
- Age on next birthday: 59 years old
- Days since birth: 21,312 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,104 days
- Years spent sleeping: 19.45 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 722
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 2, 1994
- Age in dog years: 252 dog years old using a Petit Basset Griffon Vendeen breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: September 23, 1989 (+139)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 25, 1947 (-154)
- 1962 world population: 3,140,093,217
- Number one song: Monster Mash by Bobby “Boris” Pickett and the Crypt-Kickers (October 27, 1962)
- Babies born in 1962: 111,558,191
- Babies born in 1962 every day: 305,639
- Babies born in 1962 every minute: 212
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 46,080 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,037 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIV.X.MCMLXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 5, 1985 – Tatiana Silva, Belgian model, Miss Belgium 2005; May 29, 1945 – Gary Brooker, English singer-songwriter and pianist (Procol Harum and The Paramounts); August 9, 1980 – Charlie David, Canadian actor, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,165