Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of October 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
October 24, 1968 was a Thursday and it was the 298th day of the year 1968. It was the 43rd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 127 days left before your next birthday. You will be 53 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,231 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,410 days or 17.55 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 651 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 2, 2000.
If a dog named Rhonda - a Jack Russell Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 228 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rhonda will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Rhonda will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Sonny Terry
- 1925Willie Mabon
- 1936Bill Wyman
- 1944Bettye Swann
- 1948Barry Ryan
- 1959Anthony Waller
- 1967Jacqueline McKenzie
- 1969Adela Noriega
- 1986Nobuhiko Okamoto
- 1992Marrion Gopez
View the complete list of October 24 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 24.
- 1891Brenda Ueland, American journalist, author, and educator (d. 1985)
- 1921Ted Ditchburn, English footballer and manager (d. 2005)
- 1936Jimmy Dawkins, American singer and guitarist (d. 2013)
- 1949Robert Pickton, Canadian serial killer
- 1960Joachim Winkelhock, German race car driver
- 1962Kristen Hall, American singer-songwriter (Sugarland)
- 1963John Hendrie, Scottish footballer and manager
- 1968Robert Wilonsky, American journalist and critic
- 1980John D. Kobs, American businessman, founded Apartment List
- 1990LaMarcus Tinker, American actor, director, and producer
View the complete list of October 24 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Sally’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1648The Peace of Westphalia is signed, marking the end of the Thirty Years’ War.
- 1861The first transcontinental telegraph line across the United States is completed, spelling the end for the 18-month-old Pony Express.
- 1929“Black Thursday” stock market crash on the New York Stock Exchange.
- 1931The George Washington Bridge opens to public traffic.
- 1945Founding of the United Nations.
- 1954Dwight D. Eisenhower pledges United States support to South Vietnam.
- 1973The Yom Kippur War ends.
- 1990Italian prime minister Giulio Andreotti reveals to the Italian parliament the existence of Gladio, the Italian “stay-behind” clandestine paramilitary NATO army, which was implicated in false flag terrorist attacks implicating communists and anarchists as part of the strategy of tension from the late 1960s to early 1980s.
- 1992The Toronto Blue Jays become the first Major League Baseball team based outside the United States to win the World Series.
- 2014The China National Space Administration launches an experimental lunar mission, Chang'e 5-T1, which will loop behind the Moon and return to Earth.
View the complete list of October 24 historical events.
Curious about this Double Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 24, and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Twink, Taylor Kitsch, Vitas, David Kohan, Natalia Sánchez, Bela Lugosi, Ariadna Gil, Saki Aibu, Jim Bob, Frank Collison.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 24 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on October 24, 1968.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is October 24. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Scorpio, sometimes a Libra, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 24th October 1968 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 21, 1994. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +135. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 23, 1987. Your score is -116. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,562,313,822. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hey Jude by The Beatles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 26, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1575. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 120,171,727 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1968. The estimated number of babies born on 24th October 1968 is 328,338. That’s equivalent to 228 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 49,532 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,006 times in the year 1968. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 24” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 24, 1968. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 298th day of 1968
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 43rd Thursday of 1968
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 127 days
- Age on next birthday: 53 years old
- Days since birth: 19,231 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,410 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.55 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 651
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 2, 2000
- Age in dog years: 228 dog years old using a Jack Russell Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: January 21, 1994 (+135)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 23, 1987 (-116)
- 1968 world population: 3,562,313,822
- Number one song: Hey Jude by The Beatles (October 26, 1968)
- Babies born in 1968: 120,171,727
- Babies born in 1968 every day: 328,338
- Babies born in 1968 every minute: 228
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 49,532 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,006 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIV.X.MCMLXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 7, 1982 – Erika Yamakawa, Japanese model and actress; September 5, 1912 – Frank Thomas, American voice actor, animator, and screenwriter (d. 2004); June 16, 1962 – Arnold Vosloo, South African-American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,140