Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of October 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 24, 1971 was a Sunday and it was the 297th day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 33 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,769 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 568 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1879B. A. Rolfe
- 1927Jean-Claude Pascal
- 1930The Big Bopper
- 1940Martin Campbell
- 1942Don Gant
- 1943Corky Siegel
- 1960B. D. Wong
- 1984Lougee Basabas
- 1992Marrion Gopez
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 24.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 24.
- 1804Wilhelm Eduard Weber, German physicist and academic (d. 1891)
- 1882Sybil Thorndike, English actress and singer (d. 1976)
- 1914Charles Craig Cannon, American colonel (d. 1992)
- 1937Miguel Ángel Coria, Spanish composer and educator
- 1949John Markoff, American journalist and author
- 1949Keith Rowley, Trinidadian volcanologist and politician, 7th Prime Minister of Trinidad and Tobago
- 1957Ron Gardenhire, German-American baseball player and manager
- 1958Vincent K. Brooks, American general
- 1962Gibby Mbasela, Zambian footballer (d. 2000)
- 1983Brian Vickers, American race car driver
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 24.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1641Sir Felim O'Neill of Kinard the leader of the Irish Rebellion issues his Proclamation of Dungannon justifying the uprising and declaring continued loyalty to Charles I
- 1795Partitions of Poland: The Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth is completely divided among Austria, Prussia, and Russia.
- 1851William Lassell discovers the moons Umbriel, and Ariel, orbiting Uranus.
- 1857Sheffield F.C., the world’s oldest association football club still in operation, is founded in Sheffield, England.
- 1917Battle of Caporetto; Italy suffers a catastrophic defeat by the forces of Austria-Hungary and Germany on the Austro-Italian front of World War I (lasts until 19 November - also called Twelfth Battle of the Isonzo).
- 1917Bolshevik Red Guards began takeover of buildings in Russia, among the first events associated with the October Revolution.
- 1929“Black Thursday” stock market crash on the New York Stock Exchange.
- 1943The Provisional Government of Free India formally declares war on Britain and the United States of America.
- 1946A camera on board the V-2 No. 13 rocket takes the first photograph of earth from outer space.
- 1986Nezar Hindawi is sentenced to 45 years in prison, the longest sentence handed down by a British court, for the attempted bombing on an El Al flight at Heathrow Airport. After the verdict, the United Kingdom breaks diplomatic relations with Syria, claiming that Hindawi is helped by Syrian officials.
View the complete list of historical events for October 24.
Curious about this Royal Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 24 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Vernon Wells, Eric Close, K. D. Aubert, Karolyn Grimes, Andrea Corr, Željko Joksimović, Frank Ifield, Rockin' Sidney, Charlie Van Dyke, Iveta Bartošová.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 24 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 24, 1971.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Maggie May / Reason to Believe by Rod Stewart as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 30, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 4, 1963 – Jane McDonald, English singer and actress; May 12, 1968 – Tony Hawk, American skateboarder and actor; December 21, 1903 – Maria Balcerkiewiczówna, Polish-English actress (d. 1975).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,023