Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of October 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 24, 1971 was a Sunday and it was the 297th day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 148 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,654 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 564 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Stella Brooks
- 1953David Wright
- 1962Kristen Hall
- 1963Giselle Laronde
- 1968Mark Walton
- 1973Laura Veirs
- 1976Joakim Nätterqvist
- 1984Lougee Basabas
- 1992Marrion Gopez
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 24.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 24.
- 1872Peter O'Connor, Irish long jumper (d. 1957)
- 1929Jim Brosnan, American baseball player and sportscaster (d. 2014)
- 1950Miguel Ángel Pichetto, Argentinian lawyer and politician
- 1950Miroslav Sládek, Czech politician
- 1950Pablove Black, Jamaican singer-songwriter, keyboard player, and producer
- 1959Dave Meltzer, American journalist and historian
- 1962Mark Miller, American motorcycle racer
- 1970Natassa Theodoridou, Greek singer
- 1974Jamal Mayers, Canadian ice hockey player and sportscaster
- 1983Brian Vickers, American race car driver
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 24.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1360The Treaty of Brétigny is ratified at Calais, marking the end of the first phase of the Hundred Years’ War.
- 1912First Balkan War: The Battle of Lozengrad concludes with the Bulgarian victory against the Ottoman Empire.
- 1930A bloodless coup d'état in Brazil ousts Washington Luís Pereira de Sousa, the last President of the First Republic. Getúlio Vargas is then installed as “provisional president”.
- 1946A camera on board the V-2 No. 13 rocket takes the first photograph of earth from outer space.
- 1990Italian prime minister Giulio Andreotti reveals to the Italian parliament the existence of Gladio, the Italian “stay-behind” clandestine paramilitary NATO army, which was implicated in false flag terrorist attacks implicating communists and anarchists as part of the strategy of tension from the late 1960s to early 1980s.
- 1992The Toronto Blue Jays become the first Major League Baseball team based outside the United States to win the World Series.
- 2002Police arrest spree killers John Allen Muhammad and Lee Boyd Malvo, ending the Beltway sniper attacks in the area around Washington, D.C.
- 2003Concorde makes its last commercial flight.
- 2005Hurricane Wilma makes landfall in Florida resulting in 35 direct 26 indirect fatalities and causing $20.6B USD in damage.
- 2007Chang'e 1, the first satellite in the Chinese Lunar Exploration Program, is launched from Xichang Satellite Launch Center.
View the complete list of historical events for October 24.
Curious about this Seoul Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 24 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Amy Castle, Pat Walshe, Ernest Lee Thomas, Ruslana Korshunova, Atticus Shaffer, Crystal Kay, Simone Renant, Terry Rossio, Tuli Kupferberg, Ryan Sypek.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 24 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 24, 1971.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Maggie May / Reason to Believe by Rod Stewart as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 30, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 19, 1984 – Saki Fujita, Japanese voice actress; December 6, 1976 – Colleen Haskell, American actress and producer; October 17, 1979 – Marcela Bovio, Mexican singer-songwriter and violinist (Stream of Passion and Elfonía).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 971