Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of October 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 24, 1972 was a Tuesday and it was the 298th day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 4 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,432 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 556 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Gilbert Bécaud
- 1929Sos Sargsyan
- 1934Sammy Petrillo
- 1942Don Gant
- 1946Keti Chomata
- 1980Aiko Itō
- 1981Jemima Rooper
- 1989Shenae Grimes
- 1990Kirby Bliss Blanton
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 24.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 24.
- 1885Rachel Katznelson-Shazar, Belarusian-Israeli wife of Zalman Shazar (d. 1975)
- 1920Marcel-Paul Schützenberger, French mathematician and academic (d. 1996)
- 1930Johan Galtung, Norwegian sociologist and mathematician
- 1934John G. Cramer, American physicist and author
- 1939John Adye, English intelligence officer
- 1958Vincent K. Brooks, American general
- 1959Gunnar Bakke, Norwegian banker and politician, 65th Mayor of Bergen
- 1962Ted Dekker, Indonesian-American author
- 1964Rosana Arbelo, Spanish singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1983V V Brown, English singer-songwriter and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 24.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1260Saif ad-Din Qutuz, Mamluk sultan of Egypt, is assassinated by Baibars, who seizes power for himself.
- 1648The Peace of Westphalia is signed, marking the end of the Thirty Years’ War.
- 1917Bolshevik Red Guards began takeover of buildings in Russia, among the first events associated with the October Revolution.
- 1926Harry Houdini’s last performance takes place at the Garrick Theatre in Detroit.
- 1930A bloodless coup d'état in Brazil ousts Washington Luís Pereira de Sousa, the last President of the First Republic. Getúlio Vargas is then installed as “provisional president”.
- 1943The Provisional Government of Free India formally declares war on Britain and the United States of America.
- 1944World War II: The Japanese aircraft carrier Zuikaku and the Japanese battleship Musashi are sunk by American aircraft in the Battle of Leyte Gulf.
- 1945Founding of the United Nations.
- 1960Nedelin catastrophe: An R-16 ballistic missile explodes on the launch pad at the Soviet Union’s Baikonur Cosmodrome space facility, killing over 100. Among the dead is Field Marshal Mitrofan Nedelin, whose death is reported to have occurred in a plane crash.
- 1990Italian prime minister Giulio Andreotti reveals to the Italian parliament the existence of Gladio, the Italian “stay-behind” clandestine paramilitary NATO army, which was implicated in false flag terrorist attacks implicating communists and anarchists as part of the strategy of tension from the late 1960s to early 1980s.
View the complete list of historical events for October 24.
Curious about this Yellow Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 24 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jamal Mixon, Brenda Russell, Bud Spencer, Eumir Deodato, Big Joe Turner, Linn Oeymo, Youssou N'Dour, Sisaundra Lewis, Sean Conlon, Nadia Khan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 24 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 24, 1972.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Ding-a-Ling by Chuck Berry as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 28, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 1825. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 15, 1921 – Jane Freeman, Welsh actress; July 28, 1958 – Michael Hitchcock, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; May 29, 1987 – Noah Reid, Canadian actor, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,223