Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of October 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
October 24, 2001 was a Wednesday and it was the 297th day of the year 2001. It was the 43rd Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 102 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,838 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,279 days or 6.24 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 232 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on July 2, 2033.
If a dog named Dougie - a Bedlington Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 101 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dougie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Dougie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Sonny Terry
- 1929Sos Sargsyan
- 1962Kristen Hall
- 1964Linda Ballantyne
- 1968Mark Walton
- 1983Adrienne Bailon
- 1987Lincoln Lewis
- 1989Shenae Grimes
- 1990LaMarcus Tinker
View the complete list of October 24 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 24.
- 1713Marie Fel, French soprano and actress (d. 1794)
- 1910Joe L. Evins, American lawyer and politician (d. 1984)
- 1932Stephen Covey, American author and educator (d. 2012)
- 1949Keith Rowley, Trinidadian volcanologist and politician, 7th Prime Minister of Trinidad and Tobago
- 1952Jane Fancher, American author and illustrator
- 1964Ray LeBlanc, American ice hockey player
- 1967Jacqueline McKenzie, Australian actress
- 1975Juan Pablo Ángel, Colombian footballer
- 1976Matteo Mazzantini, Italian rugby player
- 1986Nobuhiko Okamoto, Japanese voice actor and singer
View the complete list of October 24 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Lilly’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1260Saif ad-Din Qutuz, Mamluk sultan of Egypt, is assassinated by Baibars, who seizes power for himself.
- 1641Sir Felim O'Neill of Kinard the leader of the Irish Rebellion issues his Proclamation of Dungannon justifying the uprising and declaring continued loyalty to Charles I
- 1648The Peace of Westphalia is signed, marking the end of the Thirty Years’ War.
- 1812Napoleonic Wars: The Battle of Maloyaroslavets takes place near Moscow.
- 1911Orville Wright remains in the air nine minutes and 45 seconds in a Wright Glider at Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina.
- 1917Bolshevik Red Guards began takeover of buildings in Russia, among the first events associated with the October Revolution.
- 1931The George Washington Bridge opens to public traffic.
- 1954Dwight D. Eisenhower pledges United States support to South Vietnam.
- 1960Nedelin catastrophe: An R-16 ballistic missile explodes on the launch pad at the Soviet Union’s Baikonur Cosmodrome space facility, killing over 100. Among the dead is Field Marshal Mitrofan Nedelin, whose death is reported to have occurred in a plane crash.
- 1992The Toronto Blue Jays become the first Major League Baseball team based outside the United States to win the World Series.
View the complete list of October 24 historical events.
Curious about this Blueberry Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 24, and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sierra McCormick, Charles Rocket, Donna Pescow, Rachel Roberts, Mildred Bailey, Daire Brehan, Tomomichi Nishimura, Penny Bae Bridges, Nikola Šarčević, Vicki Sue Robinson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 24 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on October 24, 2001.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is October 24. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Scorpio, sometimes a Libra, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 24th October 2001 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 2, 1986. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +152. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 18, 1976. Your score is -159. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,165,219,247. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’m Real by Jennifer Lopez featuring Ja Rule as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 27, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,446,664 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2001. The estimated number of babies born on 24th October 2001 is 360,128. That’s equivalent to 250 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,055 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 32,541 times in the year 2001. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 24” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 24, 2001. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 297th day of 2001
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 43rd Wednesday of 2001
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2022: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 102 days
- Age on next birthday: 19 years old
- Days since birth: 6,838 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,279 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.24 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 232
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 2, 2033
- Age in dog years: 101 dog years old using a Bedlington Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: February 2, 1986 (+152)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 18, 1976 (-159)
- 2001 world population: 6,165,219,247
- Number one song: I’m Real by Jennifer Lopez featuring Ja Rule (October 27, 2001)
- Babies born in 2001: 131,446,664
- Babies born in 2001 every day: 360,128
- Babies born in 2001 every minute: 250
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,055 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 32,541 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIV.X.MMI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 27, 1969 – Reece Shearsmith, English actor, producer, and screenwriter; September 10, 1931 – Philip Baker Hall, American actor; April 16, 1971 – Peter Billingsley, American actor, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,135