Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of October 2007 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 24, 2007 was a Wednesday and it was the 297th day of the year 2007. It was the 43rd Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2007 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 31 days left before your next birthday. You will be 12 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,352 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,451 days or 3.97 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 148 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on July 2, 2039.
If a dog named Zita - a Chesapeake Bay Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 69 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Zita will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Zita will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1884Emil Fjellström
- 1901Gilda Gray
- 1925Bob Azzam
- 1939F. Murray Abraham
- 1944Bettye Swann
- 1946Keti Chomata
- 1950Pablove Black
- 1953Shih Szu
- 1959Brad Johnson
- 1981Tila Tequila
View the complete list of October 24 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 24.
- 1868Alexandra David-Néel, Belgian-French explorer and author (d. 1969)
- 1925Willie Mabon, American-French singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 1985)
- 1929Jim Brosnan, American baseball player and sportscaster (d. 2014)
- 1934Peter Behn, American voice actor
- 1949Stan White, American football player and sportscaster
- 1950Karen Austin, American actress
- 1957John Kassir, American actor
- 1973Jeff Wilson, New Zealand rugby player, cricketer, and radio host
- 1988Mitch Inman, Australian rugby player
- 1996Kyla Ross, American gymnast
View the complete list of October 24 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Paul’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1812Napoleonic Wars: The Battle of Maloyaroslavets takes place near Moscow.
- 1931The George Washington Bridge opens to public traffic.
- 1944World War II: The Japanese aircraft carrier Zuikaku and the Japanese battleship Musashi are sunk by American aircraft in the Battle of Leyte Gulf.
- 1946A camera on board the V-2 No. 13 rocket takes the first photograph of earth from outer space.
- 1957The United States Air Force starts the X-20 Dyna-Soar program.
- 1977Veterans Day is observed on the fourth Monday in October for the seventh and last time. (The holiday is once again observed on November 11 beginning the following year.)
- 1990Italian prime minister Giulio Andreotti reveals to the Italian parliament the existence of Gladio, the Italian “stay-behind” clandestine paramilitary NATO army, which was implicated in false flag terrorist attacks implicating communists and anarchists as part of the strategy of tension from the late 1960s to early 1980s.
- 2003Concorde makes its last commercial flight.
- 2004Arsenal Football Club loses to Manchester United, ending a row of unbeaten matches at 49 matches, which is the record in the Premier League.
- 2005Hurricane Wilma makes landfall in Florida resulting in 35 direct 26 indirect fatalities and causing $20.6B USD in damage.
View the complete list of October 24 historical events.
Curious about this Lime Green Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 24, and 2007 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Pat Finn, Holly Williams, Grandmaster Flash, Jack Hawkins, Elisabeth Flickenschildt, Hugh Mitchell, Maryse Ouellet, Robert Sheehan, Robert Villar, Robert Llewellyn.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 24 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on October 24, 2007.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is October 24. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Scorpio, sometimes a Libra, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 24th October 2007 is Cosmos for constancy.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,629,913,759. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Crank That (Soulja Boy) by Soulja Boy Tell ‘Em as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 27, 2007). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 136,581,093 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2007. The estimated number of babies born on 24th October 2007 is 374,195. That’s equivalent to 260 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 19,355 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 24,273 times in the year 2007. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 24” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 24, 2007. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 297th day of 2007
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 43rd Wednesday of 2007
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 31 days
- Age on next birthday: 12 years old
- Days since birth: 4,352 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,451 days
- Years spent sleeping: 3.97 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 148
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 2, 2039
- Age in dog years: 69 dog years old using a Chesapeake Bay Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- 2007 world population: 6,629,913,759
- Number one song: Crank That (Soulja Boy) by Soulja Boy Tell ‘Em (October 27, 2007)
- Babies born in 2007: 136,581,093
- Babies born in 2007 every day: 374,195
- Babies born in 2007 every minute: 260
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 19,355 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 24,273 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIV.X.MMVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 23, 1945 – Rita Pavone, Italian singer and actress; August 6, 1983 – Annevig Schelde Ebbe, Danish actress; June 5, 1982 – Baron Geisler, Filipino actor and poet.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,073