Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of October 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 25, 1946 was a Friday and it was the 298th day of the year 1946. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 5 days left before your next birthday. You will be 71 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,928 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 878 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1882Tony Jackson
- 1923Beate Sirota Gordon
- 1928Marion Ross
- 1931Annie Girardot
- 1951Richard Lloyd
- 1962Darlene Vogel
- 1970Adam Goldberg
- 1971Rosie Ledet
- 1975Giorgos Tsalikis
- 1977Yehonathan Gatro
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 25.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 25.
- 1759William Grenville, 1st Baron Grenville, English academic and politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1834)
- 1856Dragutin Gorjanović-Kramberger, Croatian geologist, paleontologist, and archaeologist (d. 1936)
- 1894Âşık Veysel Şatıroğlu, Turkish poet and songwriter (d. 1973)
- 1931Annie Girardot, French actress and singer (d. 2011)
- 1935Rusty Schweickart, American soldier, pilot, and astronaut
- 1948Daniel Mark Epstein, American poet and author
- 1969Oleg Salenko, Russian footballer
- 1970J. A. Adande, American journalist and academic
- 1977Birgit Prinz, German footballer and psychologist
- 1981Shaun Wright-Phillips, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 25.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1712coronation de Louis XV of France
- 1861The Toronto Stock Exchange is created.
- 1900The United Kingdom annexes the Transvaal.
- 1944The Romanian city of Carei is liberated by Romanian and Soviet forces from Nazi-Hungarian occupation.
- 1944The USS Tang under Richard O'Kane (the top American submarine captain of World War II) is sunk by the ship’s own malfunctioning torpedo.
- 1944World War II: Battle of Leyte Gulf: The largest naval battle in history, takes place in and around the Philippines between the Imperial Japanese Navy and the U.S. Third and U.S. Seventh Fleets. Afterward is the first Kamikaze attack of the war.
- 1962Nelson Mandela is sentenced to five years in prison.
- 1962Uganda joins the United Nations.
- 1997After a brief civil war which has driven President Pascal Lissouba out of Brazzaville, Denis Sassou Nguesso proclaims himself the President of the Republic of the Congo.
- 2004Cuban President Fidel Castro announces that transactions using the American Dollar will be banned.
View the complete list of historical events for October 25.
Curious about this Tokyo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 25 and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mirei Kiritani, Otis Spann, Jean Terrell, Aaron Gillespie, Viggo Wiehe, Philip Jackson, Audrina Patridge, Karina Smirnoff, Aya Ueto, Christian Clavier.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 25 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 25, 1946.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 17, 1974 – Jerry O'Connell, American actor, director, and producer; March 16, 1929 – Betty Johnson, American singer (The Johnson Family Singers); June 6, 1974 – Sonya Walger, English-American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,120