Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of October 1965 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 25, 1965 was a Monday and it was the 298th day of the year 1965. The next time you can reuse your old 1965 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 95 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,898 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 640 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Jean Duceppe
- 1926Galina Vishnevskaya
- 1939Robin Spry
- 1959Chrissy Amphlett
- 1964Kevin Michael Richardson
- 1965Þorsteinn Bachmann
- 1965Mathieu Amalric
- 1970Chely Wright
- 1970Ed Robertson
- 1971Rosie Ledet
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 25.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 25.
- 1868Dan Burke, American baseball player (d. 1933)
- 1889Smoky Joe Wood, American baseball player and coach (d. 1985)
- 1894Claude Cahun, French photographer and sculptor (d. 1954)
- 1934Joe Mercer, English jockey and manager
- 1944Kati Kovács, Hungarian singer-songwriter and actress
- 1946Koji Yamamoto, Japanese baseball player and manager
- 1962Darlene Vogel, American actress
- 1974Lee Byung-kyu, South Korean baseball player
- 1977Yehonathan Gatro, Israeli singer and actor
- 1983Han Yeo-reum, South Korean actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 25.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1828St Katharine Docks open in London.
- 1854The Battle of Balaclava during the Crimean War (Charge of the Light Brigade).
- 1927The Italian luxury liner SS Principessa Mafalda sinks off the coast of Brazil, killing 314.
- 1944Heinrich Himmler orders a crackdown on the Edelweiss Pirates, a loosely organized youth culture in Nazi Germany that had assisted army deserters and others to hide from the Third Reich.
- 1962Nelson Mandela is sentenced to five years in prison.
- 1971The United Nations seats the People’s Republic of China and expels the Republic of China (see political status of Taiwan and China and the United Nations)
- 1977Digital Equipment Corporation releases OpenVMS V1.0.
- 1980Proceedings on the Hague Convention on the Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction conclude at The Hague.
- 1983Operation Urgent Fury: The United States and its Caribbean allies invade Grenada, six days after Prime Minister Maurice Bishop and several of his supporters are executed in a coup d'état.
- 1995A commuter train slams into a school bus in Fox River Grove, Illinois, killing seven students.
View the complete list of historical events for October 25.
Curious about this Creme-filled Choco? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 25 and 1965 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Irene Hervey, Jarvis Cocker, Rika Adachi, Terry Gilliam, Treat Williams, Keke Palmer, Tisha Campbell-Martin, Nick Laird-Clowes, Lucy May Barker, Buddy Guy.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 25 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 25, 1965.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Yesterday by The Beatles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 30, 1965). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 29, 1984 – Christopher Egan, Australian actor; February 10, 1975 – Scott Elrod, German-American actor; May 19, 1965 – Boris, French singer-songwriter and radio host.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,051