Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of October 1965 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 25, 1965 was a Monday and it was the 298th day of the year 1965. The next time you can reuse your old 1965 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 149 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,844 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 638 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1889Abel Gance
- 1926Galina Vishnevskaya
- 1933Eugene Gordon Lee
- 1951Richard Lloyd
- 1957Nancy Cartwright
- 1958Phil Daniels
- 1969Nika Futterman
- 1971Craig Robinson
- 1990Filipe Galvão
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 25.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 25.
- 1838Georges Bizet, French pianist and composer (d. 1875)
- 1868Dan Burke, American baseball player (d. 1933)
- 1902Henry Steele Commager, American historian and author (d. 1998)
- 1935Sam Taylor, American singer-songwriter (d. 2009)
- 1939Robin Spry, Canadian director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2005)
- 1944Ron Coote, Australian rugby player and businessman
- 1964Nicole, German singer
- 1970Adam Goldberg, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1976Brett Kirk, Australian footballer and coach
- 1978Russell Anderson, Scottish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 25.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1147Reconquista: After a siege of four months, crusader knights led by Afonso Henriques reconquered Lisbon
- 1415Hundred Years’ War: nowrap Henry V of England and his lightly armoured infantry and archers defeat the heavily armoured French cavalry in the Battle of Agincourt on Saint Crispin’s Day.
- 1828St Katharine Docks open in London.
- 1920After 74 days on hunger strike in Brixton Prison, England, the Sinn Féin Lord Mayor of Cork, Terence MacSwiney dies.
- 1924The Zinoviev letter, which Zinoviev himself denied writing, is published in the Daily Mail. The Labour party would later blame this letter for the Conservatives’ landslide election win.
- 1938The Archbishop of Dubuque, Francis J. L. Beckman, denounces swing music as “a degenerated musical system… turned loose to gnaw away at the moral fiber of young people”, warning that it leads down a “primrose path to hell”. His warning is widely ignored.
- 1940Benjamin O. Davis, Sr. is named the first African American general in the United States Army.
- 1962Uganda joins the United Nations.
- 1983Operation Urgent Fury: The United States and its Caribbean allies invade Grenada, six days after Prime Minister Maurice Bishop and several of his supporters are executed in a coup d'état.
- 1997After a brief civil war which has driven President Pascal Lissouba out of Brazzaville, Denis Sassou Nguesso proclaims himself the President of the Republic of the Congo.
View the complete list of historical events for October 25.
Curious about this Durian Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 25 and 1965 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gary Morton, James LaBrie, Dallas Green, Billy Stewart, Randy Couture, Charlie McDermott, Mieszko Talarczyk, Ronnie Van Zant, Keke Palmer, Nicola Roberts.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 25 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 25, 1965.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Yesterday by The Beatles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 30, 1965). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 19, 1932 – Marisa Pavan, Italian-American actress and singer; October 4, 1953 – Tchéky Karyo, Turkish-French actor and singer; August 21, 1989 – Elarica Gallacher, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 972