Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of October 1965 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 25, 1965 was a Monday and it was the 298th day of the year 1965. The next time you can reuse your old 1965 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 32 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,961 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 642 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1941Helen Reddy
- 1962Darlene Vogel
- 1963Tracy Nelson
- 1969Nika Futterman
- 1971Craig Robinson
- 1972Jonathan Torrens
- 1972Sayuri Uchida
- 1979Rosa Mendes
- 1982Eman Lam
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 25.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 25.
- 1882John T. Flynn, American journalist and author (d. 1964)
- 1930Harold Brodkey, American author and academic (d. 1996)
- 1935Rusty Schweickart, American soldier, pilot, and astronaut
- 1941Helen Reddy, Australian-American singer-songwriter and actress
- 1944Azizan Abdul Razak, Malaysian politician, 10th Menteri Besar of Kedah (d. 2013)
- 1957Nancy Cartwright, American voice actress and singer
- 19652 Cold Scorpio, American wrestler
- 1982Eman Lam, Hong Kong singer-songwriter (at17)
- 1983Hotaru Akane, Japanese actress and activist
- 1984Katy Perry, American singer-songwriter and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 25.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1147Seljuk Turks defeat German crusaders under Conrad III at the Battle of Dorylaeum.
- 1861The Toronto Stock Exchange is created.
- 1900The United Kingdom annexes the Transvaal.
- 1920After 74 days on hunger strike in Brixton Prison, England, the Sinn Féin Lord Mayor of Cork, Terence MacSwiney dies.
- 1938The Archbishop of Dubuque, Francis J. L. Beckman, denounces swing music as “a degenerated musical system… turned loose to gnaw away at the moral fiber of young people”, warning that it leads down a “primrose path to hell”. His warning is widely ignored.
- 1944Heinrich Himmler orders a crackdown on the Edelweiss Pirates, a loosely organized youth culture in Nazi Germany that had assisted army deserters and others to hide from the Third Reich.
- 1944The Romanian city of Carei is liberated by Romanian and Soviet forces from Nazi-Hungarian occupation.
- 1944The USS Tang under Richard O'Kane (the top American submarine captain of World War II) is sunk by the ship’s own malfunctioning torpedo.
- 1962Cuban Missile Crisis: Adlai Stevenson shows photos at a meeting of the United Nations Security Council proving that Soviet missiles are installed in Cuba.
- 1983Operation Urgent Fury: The United States and its Caribbean allies invade Grenada, six days after Prime Minister Maurice Bishop and several of his supporters are executed in a coup d'état.
View the complete list of historical events for October 25.
Curious about this Heavenly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 25 and 1965 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hedda Hopper, Jerry Wallace, Kenny Vasoli, Helen Watts, Daisuke Namikawa, Marcel Schirmer, Farid Kamil, Teller, Masashi Mikami, Teryl Rothery.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 25 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 25, 1965.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Yesterday by The Beatles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 30, 1965). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 10, 1925 – Richard Burton, Welsh actor and producer (d. 1984); April 4, 1992 – Lucy May Barker, English actress and singer; March 30, 1977 – Rupert Evans, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,011