Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of October 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 25, 1981 was a Sunday and it was the 298th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 64 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,085 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 443 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Minnie Pearl
- 1936Masako Nozawa
- 1963Tracy Nelson
- 1964Kevin Michael Richardson
- 1969Nika Futterman
- 1979Sarah Thompson
- 1982Eman Lam
- 1983Han Yeo-reum
- 1990Filipe Galvão
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 25.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 25.
- 1889Smoky Joe Wood, American baseball player and coach (d. 1985)
- 1912Minnie Pearl, American actress and singer (d. 1996)
- 1915Ivan M. Niven, Canadian-American mathematician and academic (d. 1999)
- 1931Jimmy McIlroy, Irish footballer and manager
- 1934Joe Mercer, English jockey and manager
- 1952Ioannis Kyrastas, Greek footballer and manager (d. 2004)
- 1954David Worrall, Australian composer and educator
- 1958Kornelia Ender, German swimmer
- 1958Philip A. Beachy, Canadian-American biochemist and academic
- 1984Sara Lumholdt, Swedish singer and dancer (A-Teens)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 25.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 473Emperor Leo I acclaims his grandson Leo II as Caesar of the Byzantine Empire.
- 1712coronation de Louis XV of France
- 1828St Katharine Docks open in London.
- 1927The Italian luxury liner SS Principessa Mafalda sinks off the coast of Brazil, killing 314.
- 1945The Republic of China takes over administration of Taiwan following Japan’s surrender to the Allies.
- 1962Cuban Missile Crisis: Adlai Stevenson shows photos at a meeting of the United Nations Security Council proving that Soviet missiles are installed in Cuba.
- 1962Uganda joins the United Nations.
- 1971The United Nations seats the People’s Republic of China and expels the Republic of China (see political status of Taiwan and China and the United Nations)
- 1983Operation Urgent Fury: The United States and its Caribbean allies invade Grenada, six days after Prime Minister Maurice Bishop and several of his supporters are executed in a coup d'état.
- 2004Cuban President Fidel Castro announces that transactions using the American Dollar will be banned.
View the complete list of historical events for October 25.
Curious about this Banana Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 25 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Carmen Argenziano, Robert Pugh, Stacey Kent, Christine Charbonneau, Jörg Schneider, Rachel Blanchard, Cornelis Vreeswijk, Shin-ichiro Miki, Elena Obraztsova, Zack Lee.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 25 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 25, 1981.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Arthur’s Theme (Best That You Can Do) by Christopher Cross as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 31, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 1, 1906 – Hildegarde, American actress and singer (d. 2005); February 19, 1938 – René Muñoz, Cuban-Mexican actor and screenwriter (d. 2000); August 9, 1989 – Kento Ono, Japanese actor and model.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,064