Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of October 2009 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 25, 2009 was a Sunday and it was the 298th day of the year 2009. It was the 43rd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2009 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 362 days left before your next birthday. You will be 12 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,021 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,340 days or 3.67 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 136 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 31 at 14:51:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on July 3, 2041.
If a dog named Havarti - a Scottish Deerhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 77 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Havarti will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Havarti will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Leo G. Carroll
- 1937Roberto Menescal
- 1944Kati Kovács
- 1950Chris Norman
- 1970Adam Goldberg
- 1970Ed Robertson
- 1971Rosie Ledet
- 1973Lamont Bentley
View the complete list of October 25 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 25.
- 1709Georg Gebel, German organist and composer (d. 1753)
- 1825Johann Strauss II, Austrian composer and educator (d. 1899)
- 1895Levi Eshkol, Ukrainian-Israeli soldier and politician, 3rd Prime Minister of Israel (d. 1969)
- 1903Katharine Byron, American lawyer and politician (d. 1976)
- 1952Mollie O'Brien, American singer and guitarist
- 1957Bernard Hogan-Howe, English police officer
- 1966Wendel Clark, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1981Young Rome, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (IMx)
- 1985Dani López, Spanish footballer
- 1990Austin Peralta, American pianist and composer (d. 2012)
View the complete list of October 25 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters YUDNRAAE? Check your answers here: Word scramble YUDNRAAE. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 473Emperor Leo I acclaims his grandson Leo II as Caesar of the Byzantine Empire.
- 1147Seljuk Turks defeat German crusaders under Conrad III at the Battle of Dorylaeum.
- 1822Greek War of Independence: The First Siege of Missolonghi begins.
- 1828St Katharine Docks open in London.
- 1917Traditionally understood date of the October Revolution, involving the capture of the Winter Palace, Petrograd, Russia. The date refers to the Julian Calendar date, and corresponds with November 7 in the Gregorian calendar.
- 1938The Archbishop of Dubuque, Francis J. L. Beckman, denounces swing music as “a degenerated musical system… turned loose to gnaw away at the moral fiber of young people”, warning that it leads down a “primrose path to hell”. His warning is widely ignored.
- 1940Benjamin O. Davis, Sr. is named the first African American general in the United States Army.
- 1962Uganda joins the United Nations.
- 1971The United Nations seats the People’s Republic of China and expels the Republic of China (see political status of Taiwan and China and the United Nations)
- 2009The October 2009 Baghdad bombings kills 155 and wounds at least 721.
View the complete list of October 25 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Blue Heaven? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 25, and 2009 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Wendy Schaal, Ronald Lacey, Alan Bleasdale, Cyhi the Prynce, Christopher von Uckermann, Stark Sands, Gene Clark, Kristen Connolly, Joey Levine, Dean Wareham.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 25 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on October 25, 2009.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 25th October 2009 is Cosmos for constancy.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,788,214,394. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Down by Jay Sean featuring Lil Wayne as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 31, 2009). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Japan approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,275,047 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2009. The estimated number of babies born on 25th October 2009 is 378,836. That’s equivalent to 263 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Isabella. This name was given to 22,298 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 21,169 times in the year 2009. Any chance you are Isabella or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 25” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 25, 2009. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 298th day of 2009
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 43rd Sunday of 2009
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2022: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 362 days
- Age on next birthday: 12 years old
- Days since birth: 4,021 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,340 days
- Years spent sleeping: 3.67 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 136
- Next full moon: October 31 at 14:51:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 3, 2041
- Age in dog years: 77 dog years old using a Scottish Deerhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- 2009 world population: 6,788,214,394
- Number one song: Down by Jay Sean featuring Lil Wayne (October 31, 2009)
- Babies born in 2009: 138,275,047
- Babies born in 2009 every day: 378,836
- Babies born in 2009 every minute: 263
- Popular girl’s name: Isabella – 22,298 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 21,169 babies
- Roman numerals: XXV.X.MMIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 31, 1965 – Nicholas Sparks, American author, screenwriter, and producer; March 19, 1976 – Rachel Blanchard, Canadian actress; May 29, 1903 – Bob Hope, English-American actor, singer, and producer (d. 2003).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,044