Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 26th of October 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 26, 1972 was a Thursday and it was the 300th day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 92 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,344 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 553 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Primo Carnera
- 1911Mahalia Jackson
- 1929Neal Matthews, Jr.
- 1934Hans-Joachim Roedelius
- 1953Roger Allam
- 1959Brian Bovell
- 1967Keith Urban
- 1970Dian Bachar
- 1971Anthony Rapp
- 1974Raveena Tandon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 26.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 26.
- 1881Louis Bastien, French cyclist and fencer (d. 1963)
- 1906Primo Carnera, Italian boxer and actor (d. 1967)
- 1916Boyd Wagner, American colonel and pilot (d. 1942)
- 1940John Horgan, Irish academic and politician
- 1959Evo Morales, Bolivian soldier and politician, 80th President of Bolivia
- 1963Natalie Merchant, American singer-songwriter and pianist (10,000 Maniacs)
- 1970Dian Bachar, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1981Chou Ssu-Chi, Taiwanese baseball player
- 1984Jefferson Farfán, Peruvian footballer
- 1985Kafoumba Coulibaly, Ivorian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 26.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1813War of 1812: A combined force of British regulars, Canadian militia, and Mohawks defeat the Americans in the Battle of the Chateauguay.
- 1825The Erie Canal opens: Passage from Albany, New York to Lake Erie.
- 1921The Chicago Theatre opens.
- 1947The Maharaja of Kashmir and Jammu agrees to allow his kingdom to join India.
- 1964Eric Edgar Cooke becomes last person in Western Australia to be executed.
- 1967Mohammad Reza Pahlavi crowns himself Emperor of Iran and then crowns his wife Farah Empress of Iran.
- 1970Muhammad Ali faces off against Jerry Quarry in Atlanta, Georgia for the first time after Ali’s three-year hiatus from evading to be drafted in the Vietnam War.
- 1984“Baby Fae” receives a heart transplant from a baboon.
- 1991History of Slovenia: Three months after the end of the Ten-Day War, the last soldier of the Yugoslav People’s Army leaves the territory of the Republic of Slovenia.
- 1992The Charlottetown Accord fails to win majority support in a Canada wide referendum.
View the complete list of historical events for October 26.
Curious about this White Drizzle Fractus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 26 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Christian Alexander, Geoffrey Gould, Christian Marquand, John Waters, Allen Garfield, Lobo, Takayuki Kubota, Spencer Tracy, Siedah Garrett, Stacy Edwards.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 26 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 26, 1972.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Ding-a-Ling by Chuck Berry as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 28, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 6, 1936 – Dave Allen, Irish comedian, actor, and screenwriter (d. 2005); July 21, 1978 – Josh Hartnett, American actor and producer; May 13, 1964 – Tom Verica, American actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,054