Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of October 1915 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 27, 1915 was a Wednesday and it was the 300th day of the year 1915. It was the 43rd Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1915 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 241 days left before your next birthday. You will be 106 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,476 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,825 days or 35.11 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,303 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 5, 1947.
If a dog named Chicho - a Chihuahua breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 440 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Chicho will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Chicho will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1811Isaac Singer
- 1915Harry Saltzman
- 1925Monica Sims
- 1953Peter Firth
- 1956Babis Tsertos
- 1981Han Hye-jin
- 1982Patrick Fugit
- 1987Thelma Aoyama
- 1992Taiko Katono
View the complete list of October 27 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 27.
- 1760August Neidhardt von Gneisenau, Prussian field marshal (d. 1831)
- 1914Dylan Thomas, Welsh poet and playwright (d. 1953)
- 1926H. R. Haldeman, American businessman and diplomat, 4th White House Chief of Staff (d. 1993)
- 1937Lara Parker, American actress and author
- 1946Carrie Snodgress, American actress (d. 2004)
- 1973Jason Johnson, American baseball player
- 1980Taksaorn Paksukcharern, Thai model and actress
- 1985Sirli Hanni, Estonian biathlete
- 1988Illimar Pärn, Etonian ski jumper
- 1992Brandon Saad, American ice hockey player
View the complete list of October 27 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters YFOBAIIDO? Check your answers here: Word search YFOBAIIDO. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1524Italian Wars: The French troops lay siege to Pavia.
- 1644Second Battle of Newbury in the English Civil War.
- 1682Philadelphia, Pennsylvania is founded.
- 1916Battle of Segale: Negus Mikael, marching on the Ethiopian capital in support of his son Emperor Iyasu V, is defeated by Fitawrari abte Giyorgis, securing the throne for Empress Zewditu I.
- 1924The Uzbek SSR is founded in the Soviet Union.
- 1948Léopold Sédar Senghor founds the Senegalese Democratic Bloc.
- 1962A plane carrying Enrico Mattei, post-war Italian administrator, crashes in mysterious circumstances.
- 1973A 1.4 kg chondrite-type meteorite strikes in Cañon City, Colorado.
- 1992United States Navy radioman Allen R. Schindler, Jr. is brutally murdered by shipmate Terry M. Helvey for being gay, precipitating first military, then national, debate about gays in the military that resulted in the United States “Don't ask, don't tell” military policy.
- 1997October 27, 1997 mini-crash: Stock markets around the world crash because of fears of a global economic meltdown. The Dow Jones Industrial Average plummets 554.26 points to 7,161.15.
View the complete list of October 27 historical events.
Curious about this Pure White Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 27, and 1915 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tammy Wynette, Mathis Künzler, Plan B, Stephan Brenninkmeijer, Colin Hay, Sherrié Austin, Dennis Weaver, Giovanna Antonelli, Erina Mano, Taichi Saotome.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 27 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on October 27, 1915.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 27th October 1915 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 18, 1919. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +135. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 2, 1933. Your score is -166. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Japan approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 58,187 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 47,577 times in the year 1915. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 27” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 27, 1915. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 300th day of 1915
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 43rd Wednesday of 1915
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 241 days
- Age on next birthday: 106 years old
- Days since birth: 38,476 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,825 days
- Years spent sleeping: 35.11 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,303
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 5, 1947
- Age in dog years: 440 dog years old using a Chihuahua breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: February 18, 1919 (+135)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 2, 1933 (-166)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 58,187 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 47,577 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVII.X.MCMXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 22, 1928 – Ralph Waite, American actor and director (d. 2014); June 22, 1941 – Michael Lerner, American actor; May 19, 1947 – Paul Brady, Irish singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Planxty and The Johnstons).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,933