Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of October 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 27, 1921 was a Thursday and it was the 300th day of the year 1921. It was the 43rd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 253 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,541 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,847 days or 32.44 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,203 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 5, 1953.
If a dog named Cofr? Cognac - a English Cocker Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 408 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cofr? Cognac will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Cofr? Cognac will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Jack Carson
- 1923Ned Wertimer
- 1928Gilles Vigneault
- 1934Giorgos Konstantinou
- 1935Frank Adonis
- 1939John Cleese
- 1953Robert Picardo
- 1956Babis Tsertos
- 1972Evan Coyne Maloney
- 1982Takashi Tsukamoto
View the complete list of October 27 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 27.
- 1910Jack Carson, Canadian-American actor and singer (d. 1963)
- 1927Dominick Argento, American composer and educator
- 1929Maurice Robert Johnston, English general and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Wiltshire
- 1932Harry Gregg, Northern Irish footballer and manager
- 1935Charlie Tagawa, Japanese-American banjo player and educator
- 1935Frank Adonis, American actor and screenwriter
- 1953Robert Picardo, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1968Alain Auderset, Swiss author and illustrator
- 1978Vanessa-Mae, Singaporean-English violinist and skier
- 1992Brandon Saad, American ice hockey player
View the complete list of October 27 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 710Saracen invasion of Sardinia.
- 1870Marshal François Achille Bazaine surrenders to Prussian forces at the conclusion of the Siege of Metz along with 140,000 French soldiers in one of the biggest French defeats of the Franco-Prussian War.
- 1924The Uzbek SSR is founded in the Soviet Union.
- 1944World War II: German forces capture Banská Bystrica during Slovak National Uprising thus bringing it to an end.
- 1948Léopold Sédar Senghor founds the Senegalese Democratic Bloc.
- 1961Mauritania and Mongolia join the United Nations.
- 1964Ronald Reagan delivers a speech on behalf of Republican candidate for president, Barry Goldwater. The speech launched his political career and came to be known as “A Time for Choosing”.
- 1973A 1.4 kg chondrite-type meteorite strikes in Cañon City, Colorado.
- 1979Saint Vincent and the Grenadines gains its independence from the United Kingdom.
- 1997October 27, 1997 mini-crash: Stock markets around the world crash because of fears of a global economic meltdown. The Dow Jones Industrial Average plummets 554.26 points to 7,161.15.
View the complete list of October 27 historical events.
Curious about this Chrysoberyl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 27, and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Vijayakanth, Ha Ji-won, Lucas Neff, Prabhas, Hal Needham, Jan Hoag, Damo Suzuki, Gloria Pall, Ala Boratyn, Sienna Miller.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 27 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on October 27, 1921.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 27th October 1921 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 13, 1921. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +116. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 14, 1938. Your incompatibility score is -194. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Japan approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 73,982 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 58,217 times in the year 1921. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 27, 1921. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 300th day of 1921
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 43rd Thursday of 1921
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 253 days
- Age on next birthday: 98 years old
- Days since birth: 35,541 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,847 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.44 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,203
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 5, 1953
- Age in dog years: 408 dog years old using a English Cocker Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: July 13, 1921 (+116)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 14, 1938 (-194)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 73,982 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 58,217 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 26, 1968 – Miyuki Imori, Japanese actress and singer; July 13, 1976 – Al Santos, American model, actor, and producer; September 30, 1952 – Al Leong, American stuntman and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,708