Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of October 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 27, 1922 was a Friday and it was the 300th day of the year 1922. It was the 43rd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 28 days left before your next birthday. You will be 100 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,497 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,166 days or 33.31 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,236 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 5, 1954.
If a dog named Leko - a Treeing Tennessee Brindle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 465 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Leko will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Leko will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Jack Carson
- 1923Ned Wertimer
- 1925Monica Sims
- 1932Jean-Pierre Cassel
- 1934Giorgos Konstantinou
- 1945Dick Dodd
- 1953Robert Picardo
- 1982Patrick Fugit
- 1987Thelma Aoyama
View the complete list of October 27 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 27.
- 1703Johann Gottlieb Graun, German violinist and composer (d. 1771)
- 1744Mary Moser, English painter and academic (d. 1819)
- 1838John Davis Long, American lawyer and politician, 34th United States Secretary of the Navy (d. 1915)
- 1858Saitō Makoto, Japanese admiral and politician, 30th Prime Minister of Japan (d. 1936)
- 1877George Thompson, English cricketer and umpire (d. 1943)
- 1885Sigrid Hjertén, Swedish painter (d. 1948)
- 1910Jack Carson, Canadian-American actor and singer (d. 1963)
- 1946Steven R. Nagel, American colonel, engineer, and astronaut (d. 2014)
- 1966Hege Nerland, Norwegian lawyer and politician (d. 2007)
- 1978Manami Konishi, Japanese actress and singer
View the complete list of October 27 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Joanne’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 939Æthelstan, the first King of England, died and was succeeded by his half-brother, Edmund I.
- 1644Second Battle of Newbury in the English Civil War.
- 1810United States annexes the former Spanish colony of West Florida.
- 1954Benjamin O. Davis, Jr. becomes the first African-American general in the United States Air Force.
- 1958Iskander Mirza, the first President of Pakistan, is deposed in a bloodless coup d'état by General Ayub Khan, who had been appointed the enforcer of martial law by Mirza 20 days earlier.
- 1961Mauritania and Mongolia join the United Nations.
- 1962A plane carrying Enrico Mattei, post-war Italian administrator, crashes in mysterious circumstances.
- 1979Saint Vincent and the Grenadines gains its independence from the United Kingdom.
- 1995Former Prime Minister of Italy Bettino Craxi is convicted in absentia of corruption.
- 1999Gunmen open fire in the Armenian Parliament, killing Prime Minister Vazgen Sargsyan, Parliament Chairman Karen Demirchyan, and six other members.
View the complete list of October 27 historical events.
Curious about this Purple Drizzle Cirrus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 27, and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chilly Gonzales, Gaku Hamada, Yasuka Saitō, Gerard Parkes, Andrea Barber, Paul Jones, James Whitmore, Jonathan Lynn, Juanin Clay, Jon Avila.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 27 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on October 27, 1922.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 27th October 1922 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 3, 1950. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +150. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 5, 1935. Your score is -145. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Australia approximately on 1875. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 72,175 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,276 times in the year 1922. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 27” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 27, 1922. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 300th day of 1922
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 43rd Friday of 1922
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2024: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 28 days
- Age on next birthday: 100 years old
- Days since birth: 36,497 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,166 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.31 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,236
- Next full moon: October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 5, 1954
- Age in dog years: 465 dog years old using a Treeing Tennessee Brindle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: November 3, 1950 (+150)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 5, 1935 (-145)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 72,175 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,276 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVII.X.MCMXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 14, 1968 – James Frain, English actor; February 17, 1945 – Brenda Fricker, Irish actress; December 12, 1923 – Bob Dorough, American singer-songwriter and pianist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,850