Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of October 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 27, 1923 was a Saturday and it was the 300th day of the year 1923. It was the 43rd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 163 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,632 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,877 days or 32.52 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,206 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 5, 1955.
If a dog named Burke - a English Cocker Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 408 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Burke will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Burke will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Jack Carson
- 1935Frank Adonis
- 1942Lee Greenwood
- 1949Garry Tallent
- 1957Peter Marc Jacobson
- 1963Marla Maples
- 1977Sheeri Rappaport
- 1982Takashi Tsukamoto
- 1983Kıvanç Tatlıtuğ
- 1992Taiko Katono
View the complete list of October 27 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 27.
- 1913Joe Medicine Crow, American anthropologist, historian, and author
- 1923Ned Wertimer, American actor (d. 2013)
- 1930Myra Carter, American actress
- 1935Maurício de Sousa, Brazilian journalist and cartoonist
- 1950Július Šupler, Slovak ice hockey player and coach
- 1951Éric Morena, French singer
- 1954Chris Tavaré, English cricketer and biologist
- 1955Debra Bowen, American lawyer and politician, 31st Secretary of State of California
- 1964Mark Taylor, Australian cricketer and sportscaster
- 1973Jason Johnson, American baseball player
View the complete list of October 27 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters COUBKUTAEJY? Check your answers here: Word finder COUBKUTAEJY. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 939Æthelstan, the first King of England, died and was succeeded by his half-brother, Edmund I.
- 1827Bellini’s third opera, Il pirata, is premiered at Teatro alla Scala di Milano
- 1962A plane carrying Enrico Mattei, post-war Italian administrator, crashes in mysterious circumstances.
- 1964Ronald Reagan delivers a speech on behalf of Republican candidate for president, Barry Goldwater. The speech launched his political career and came to be known as “A Time for Choosing”.
- 1973A 1.4 kg chondrite-type meteorite strikes in Cañon City, Colorado.
- 1979Saint Vincent and the Grenadines gains its independence from the United Kingdom.
- 1981The Soviet submarine U 137 runs aground on the east coast of Sweden.
- 1988Ronald Reagan decides to tear down the new U.S. Embassy in Moscow because of Soviet listening devices in the building structure.
- 1994Gliese 229B is the first Substellar Mass Object to be unquestionably identified.
- 1999Gunmen open fire in the Armenian Parliament, killing Prime Minister Vazgen Sargsyan, Parliament Chairman Karen Demirchyan, and six other members.
View the complete list of October 27 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Yellow Sunrise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 27, and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Brady Bluhm, Aysun Kayacı, Angelo Cifelli, Allan Holdsworth, Mathew Waters, Lars Tvinde, Lamorne Morris, Sharon Small, Jon Paul Steuer, Sandra Seifert.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 27 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on October 27, 1923.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 27th October 1923 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 14, 1944. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +153. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 25, 1941. Your score is -107. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yugoslavia approximately on 650. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 71,635 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,472 times in the year 1923. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 27” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 27, 1923. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 300th day of 1923
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 43rd Saturday of 1923
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 163 days
- Age on next birthday: 98 years old
- Days since birth: 35,632 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,877 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.52 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,206
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 5, 1955
- Age in dog years: 408 dog years old using a English Cocker Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: March 14, 1944 (+153)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 25, 1941 (-107)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 71,635 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,472 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVII.X.MCMXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 25, 1981 – Rachel Bilson, American actress; June 28, 1945 – David Knights, English bass player and producer (Procol Harum); March 4, 1972 – Giorgos Mazonakis, Greek singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,865