Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of October 1926 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 27, 1926 was a Wednesday and it was the 300th day of the year 1926. The next time you can reuse your old 1926 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 32 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,206 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,124 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1811Isaac Singer
- 1869Viola Allen
- 1915Harry Saltzman
- 1923Ned Wertimer
- 1935Frank Adonis
- 1937Lara Parker
- 1945John Kane
- 1950Fran Lebowitz
- 1967Scott Weiland
- 1978Manami Konishi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 27.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 27.
- 1928Gilles Vigneault, Canadian singer-songwriter and poet
- 1931David Bryant, English bowls player
- 1935Maurício de Sousa, Brazilian journalist and cartoonist
- 1946Carrie Snodgress, American actress (d. 2004)
- 1950A. N. Wilson, English journalist, historian, and author
- 1957Glenn Hoddle, English footballer and manager
- 1966Matt Drudge, American blogger, founded the Drudge Report
- 1971Stefano Guidoni, Italian footballer
- 1972Maria Mutola, Mozambican runner and coach
- 1999Haruka Kudo, Japanese singer and actress (Morning Musume)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 27.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 939Æthelstan, the first King of England, died and was succeeded by his half-brother, Edmund I.
- 1275Traditional founding of the city of Amsterdam.
- 1524Italian Wars: The French troops lay siege to Pavia.
- 1553Condemned as a heretic, Michael Servetus is burned at the stake just outside Geneva.
- 1682Philadelphia, Pennsylvania is founded.
- 1795The United States and Spain sign the Treaty of Madrid, which establishes the boundaries between Spanish colonies and the U.S.
- 1914The British lose their first battleship of World War I: The British super-dreadnought battleship HMS Audacious (23,400 tons), is sunk off Tory Island, north-west of Ireland, by a minefield laid by the armed German merchant-cruiser Berlin.The loss was kept an official secret in Britain until 14 November 1918 (3 days after the end of the war). The sinking was witnessed and photographed by passengers on RMS Olympic sister ship of RMS Titanic.
- 1944World War II: German forces capture Banská Bystrica during Slovak National Uprising thus bringing it to an end.
- 1994Gliese 229B is the first Substellar Mass Object to be unquestionably identified.
- 1997October 27, 1997 mini-crash: Stock markets around the world crash because of fears of a global economic meltdown. The Dow Jones Industrial Average plummets 554.26 points to 7,161.15.
View the complete list of historical events for October 27.
Curious about this Piña Colada? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 27 and 1926 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Danny Huston, Jeffrey Combs, Yui Koike, Orianthi, Leigh Francis, Peter Hermann, Ross Martin, Jeremy Sisto, Dick Jones, Pops Fernandez.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 27 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 27, 1926.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 14, 1985 – Sally Martin, New Zealand actress; October 3, 1961 – Dean Lawrence, English actor and singer; November 21, 1985 – Carly Rae Jepsen, Canadian singer-songwriter and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 947