Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of October 1926 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 27, 1926 was a Wednesday and it was the 300th day of the year 1926. The next time you can reuse your old 1926 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 97 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,141 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,122 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Teresa Wright
- 1922Ruby Dee
- 1925Jane Connell
- 1935Frank Adonis
- 1937Lara Parker
- 1967Scott Weiland
- 1972Evan Coyne Maloney
- 1982Patrick Fugit
- 1987Sebastian Gacki
- 1992Emily Hagins
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 27.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 27.
- 1922Poul Bundgaard, Danish actor and singer (d. 1998)
- 1944J. A. Jance, American author and poet
- 1946Ivan Reitman, Czech-Canadian actor, director, and producer
- 1971Jorge Soto, Peruvian footballer
- 1971Theodoros Zagorakis, Greek footballer and politician
- 1977Sheeri Rappaport, American actress
- 1983Kıvanç Tatlıtuğ, Turkish model and actor
- 1985Sandra Volk, Slovenian tennis player
- 1992Brandon Saad, American ice hockey player
- 1993Kiefer Ravena, Filipino basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 27.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1275Traditional founding of the city of Amsterdam.
- 1553Condemned as a heretic, Michael Servetus is burned at the stake just outside Geneva.
- 1644Second Battle of Newbury in the English Civil War.
- 1838Missouri governor Lilburn Boggs issues the Extermination Order, which orders all Mormons to leave the state or be exterminated.
- 1904The first underground New York City Subway line opens; the system becomes the biggest in United States, and one of the biggest in world.
- 1953British nuclear test Totem 2 is carried out at Emu Field, South Australia.
- 1954Benjamin O. Davis, Jr. becomes the first African-American general in the United States Air Force.
- 1961Mauritania and Mongolia join the United Nations.
- 1981The Soviet submarine U 137 runs aground on the east coast of Sweden.
- 1986The British government suddenly deregulates financial markets, leading to a total restructuring of the way in which they operate in the country, in an event now referred to as the Big Bang.
View the complete list of historical events for October 27.
Curious about this Blue Quandong Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 27 and 1926 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Pete Yorn, Julian Richings, Marc Maron, Frankie Lymon, Whitney Sloan, Torsten Bergström, Caroline Rhea, Steve Argüelles, Katia Ricciarelli, Lee Wiley.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 27 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 27, 1926.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 2, 1947 – Farrah Fawcett, American actress and producer (d. 2009); October 27, 1949 – Garry Tallent, American bass player and producer (E Street Band); April 16, 1978 – Kristin Proctor, American-Norwegian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 994