Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of October 1926 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
October 27, 1926 was a Wednesday and it was the 300th day of the year 1926. The next time you can reuse your old 1926 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 151 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,087 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,120 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894Agda Helin
- 1918Teresa Wright
- 1920Nanette Fabray
- 1922Michel Galabru
- 1923Ned Wertimer
- 1932Jean-Pierre Cassel
- 1933Floyd Cramer
- 1950Fran Lebowitz
- 1969Peter O'Meara
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 27.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 27.
- 1335Taejo of Joseon (d. 1408)
- 1814Daniel H. Wells, American religious leader and politician, 3rd Mayor of Salt Lake City (d. 1891)
- 1930Leo Baxendale, English cartoonist
- 1941Dave Costa, American football player (d. 2013)
- 1950A. N. Wilson, English journalist, historian, and author
- 1953Peter Firth, English actor
- 1970Felix Bwalya, Zambian boxer (d. 1997)
- 1973Semmy Schilt, Dutch kick-boxer and mixed martial artist
- 1984Emilie Ullerup, Danish-Canadian actress
- 1992Junya Ikeda, Japanese actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 27.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 710Saracen invasion of Sardinia.
- 1275Traditional founding of the city of Amsterdam.
- 1682Philadelphia, Pennsylvania is founded.
- 1924The Uzbek SSR is founded in the Soviet Union.
- 1948Léopold Sédar Senghor founds the Senegalese Democratic Bloc.
- 1964Ronald Reagan delivers a speech on behalf of Republican candidate for president, Barry Goldwater. The speech launched his political career and came to be known as “A Time for Choosing”.
- 1967Catholic priest Philip Berrigan and others of the ‘Baltimore Four’protest the Vietnam War by pouring blood on Selective Service records.
- 1971The Democratic Republic of the Congo is renamed Zaire.
- 1988Ronald Reagan decides to tear down the new U.S. Embassy in Moscow because of Soviet listening devices in the building structure.
- 2005Riots begin in Paris after the deaths of two Muslim teenagers.
View the complete list of historical events for October 27.
Curious about this Choco Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 27 and 1926 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Steve Hindalong, Koray Candemir, Brody Dalle, Martin Deschamps, Bela Padilla, Alberta Hunter, Bryan Termulo, Asami Konno, Emma Williams, Danny Gokey.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 27 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 27, 1926.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 24, 1923 – Louis Edmonds, American actor (d. 2001); August 23, 1963 – Park Chan-wook, South Korean director, producer, and screenwriter; October 15, 1912 – Nellie Lutcher, American singer and pianist (d. 2007).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 834