Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of October 1932 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 27, 1932 was a Thursday and it was the 301st day of the year 1932. It was the 43rd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1932 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 238 days left before your next birthday. You will be 89 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,269 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,756 days or 29.45 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,093 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 5, 1964.
If a dog named Twizzle - a Sloughi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 449 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Twizzle will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Twizzle will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Michel Galabru
- 1945Dick Dodd
- 1975Elias Toufexis
- 1981Han Hye-jin
- 1981Salem Al Fakir
- 1982Patrick Fugit
- 1983Kıvanç Tatlıtuğ
- 1992Taiko Katono
- 1994Eddie Alderson
View the complete list of October 27 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 27.
- 1335Taejo of Joseon (d. 1408)
- 1760August Neidhardt von Gneisenau, Prussian field marshal (d. 1831)
- 1906Kazuo Ohno, Japanese dancer and educator (d. 2010)
- 1922Ralph Kiner, American baseball player and sportscaster (d. 2014)
- 1957Peter Marc Jacobson, American writer, producer, director and actor
- 1966Masanobu Takashima, Japanese actor
- 1972Elissa, Lebanese singer
- 1972Evan Coyne Maloney, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1976Wilson Raimundo Júnior, Brazilian footballer
- 1983Martín Prado, Venezuelan baseball player
View the complete list of October 27 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters OOMYXJBSCBA? Check your answers here: Unscramble words OOMYXJBSCBA. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1644Second Battle of Newbury in the English Civil War.
- 1827Bellini’s third opera, Il pirata, is premiered at Teatro alla Scala di Milano
- 1838Missouri governor Lilburn Boggs issues the Extermination Order, which orders all Mormons to leave the state or be exterminated.
- 1870Marshal François Achille Bazaine surrenders to Prussian forces at the conclusion of the Siege of Metz along with 140,000 French soldiers in one of the biggest French defeats of the Franco-Prussian War.
- 1907Černová massacre: Fifteen people are killed in the Hungarian half of Austria-Hungary when a gunman opens fire on a crowd gathered at a church consecration. This would led to protests over the treatment of minorities in Austria-Hungary.
- 1948Léopold Sédar Senghor founds the Senegalese Democratic Bloc.
- 1953British nuclear test Totem 2 is carried out at Emu Field, South Australia.
- 1958Iskander Mirza, the first President of Pakistan, is deposed in a bloodless coup d'état by General Ayub Khan, who had been appointed the enforcer of martial law by Mirza 20 days earlier.
- 1961Mauritania and Mongolia join the United Nations.
- 1994Gliese 229B is the first Substellar Mass Object to be unquestionably identified.
View the complete list of October 27 historical events.
Curious about this Grape Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 27, and 1932 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Viola Allen, Sheila White, Mark Cuban, Ingrid Pitt, Olivia Hallinan, Aiko Itō, Caterina Boratto, Rick Bognar, Sommore, Lamar Odom.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 27 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on October 27, 1932.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 27th October 1932 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 15, 1907. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +119. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 28, 1917. Your score is -167. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 1650. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 59,872 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,262 times in the year 1932. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 27” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 27, 1932. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 301st day of 1932
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 43rd Thursday of 1932
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 238 days
- Age on next birthday: 89 years old
- Days since birth: 32,269 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,756 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.45 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,093
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 5, 1964
- Age in dog years: 449 dog years old using a Sloughi breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: June 15, 1907 (+119)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 28, 1917 (-167)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 59,872 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,262 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVII.X.MCMXXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 25, 1988 – Ray Quinn, English actor, singer, and dancer; October 13, 1948 – John Ford Coley, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (England Dan & John Ford Coley); December 8, 1908 – Concha Piquer, Spanish singer and actress (d. 1990).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,885