Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of October 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 27, 1946 was a Sunday and it was the 300th day of the year 1946. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 186 days left before your next birthday. You will be 72 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,112 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 884 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Carinosa - a Berger Picard breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 375 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Carinosa will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Carinosa will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Ned Wertimer
- 1934Giorgos Konstantinou
- 1946Ivan Reitman
- 1967Scott Weiland
- 1972Evan Coyne Maloney
- 1975Elias Toufexis
- 1981Han Hye-jin
- 1982Patrick Fugit
- 1984Kelly Osbourne
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 27.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 27.
- 1766Nancy Storace, English soprano (d. 1817)
- 1917Augustine Harris, English bishop (d. 2007)
- 1926H. R. Haldeman, American businessman and diplomat, 4th White House Chief of Staff (d. 1993)
- 1937Lara Parker, American actress and author
- 1951Éric Morena, French singer
- 1961Carl, Prince of Wied (d. 2015)
- 1967Steve Almond, American author and educator
- 1981Volkan Demirel, Turkish footballer
- 1984Emilie Ullerup, Danish-Canadian actress
- 1992Emily Hagins, American director, producer, and screenwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 27.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1682Philadelphia, Pennsylvania is founded.
- 1795The United States and Spain sign the Treaty of Madrid, which establishes the boundaries between Spanish colonies and the U.S.
- 1806The French Army enters Berlin, following the Battle of Jena–Auerstedt.
- 1827Bellini’s third opera, Il pirata, is premiered at Teatro alla Scala di Milano
- 1914The British lose their first battleship of World War I: The British super-dreadnought battleship HMS Audacious (23,400 tons), is sunk off Tory Island, north-west of Ireland, by a minefield laid by the armed German merchant-cruiser Berlin.The loss was kept an official secret in Britain until 14 November 1918 (3 days after the end of the war). The sinking was witnessed and photographed by passengers on RMS Olympic sister ship of RMS Titanic.
- 1922A referendum in Rhodesia rejects the country’s annexation to the South African Union.
- 1948Léopold Sédar Senghor founds the Senegalese Democratic Bloc.
- 1958Iskander Mirza, the first President of Pakistan, is deposed in a bloodless coup d'état by General Ayub Khan, who had been appointed the enforcer of martial law by Mirza 20 days earlier.
- 1981The Soviet submarine U 137 runs aground on the east coast of Sweden.
- 1994Gliese 229B is the first Substellar Mass Object to be unquestionably identified.
View the complete list of historical events for October 27.
Curious about this Blue Drizzle Nimbus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 27 and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Fred Savage, Moustapha Akkad, Shigeru Muroi, Han Seung-yeon, Nev Schulman, Henry Koster, Dave Catching, Paul Dinello, Nancy Lenehan, Rod de'Ath.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 27 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 27, 1946.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Oceania approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 8, 1978 – Matthew Davis, American actor; April 28, 1941 – Nico Mastorakis, Greek director and producer; August 19, 1969 – Matthew Perry, American actor, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,164