Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of October 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 28, 1921 was a Friday and it was the 301st day of the year 1921. It was the 43rd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 277 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,883 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,961 days or 32.75 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,215 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 6, 1953.
If a dog named Gismo - a Toy Fox Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 412 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gismo will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Gismo will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923John Connell
- 1941Hank Marvin
- 1944Dennis Franz
- 1944Keizō Kanie
- 1945Wayne Fontana
- 1948Telma Hopkins
- 1971Roxana Briban
- 1980Dimitri Liakopoulos
- 1984Finn Wittrock
- 1997Eden Taylor-Draper
View the complete list of October 28 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 28.
- 1908Arturo Frondizi, Argentinian lawyer and politician, 32nd President of Argentina (d. 1995)
- 1914Richard Laurence Millington Synge, English biochemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1994)
- 1938David Dimbleby, English journalist
- 1938Keigo Abe, Japanese master of Shotokan karate, founded the Japan Shotokan Karate Association
- 1941John Hallam, Irish-English actor (d. 2006)
- 1955Indra Nooyi, Indian-American businesswoman
- 1963Verónica Gamba, Argentinian model and actress
- 1967Monica Chan, Hong Kong model and actress, Miss Hong Kong 1989
- 1980Alan Smith, English footballer and coach
- 1988Nanao, Japanese model and actress
View the complete list of October 28 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Olga’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 97Emperor Nerva is forced by the Praetorian Guard to adopt general Marcus Ulpius Trajanus as his heir and successor.
- 456The Visigoths brutally sack the Suebi’s capital of Braga (Portugal), and the town’s churches are burnt to the ground.
- 1449Christian I is crowned king of Denmark.
- 1628French Wars of Religion: The Siege of La Rochelle, which had lasted for 14 months, ends with the surrender of the Huguenots.
- 1835The United Tribes of New Zealand is established with the signature of the Declaration of Independence.
- 1904Panama and Uruguay establish diplomatic links.
- 1918World War I: Czechoslovakia is granted independence from Austria-Hungary marking the beginning of an independent Czechoslovak state, after 300 years.
- 1919The U.S. Congress passes the Volstead Act over President Woodrow Wilson’s veto, paving the way for Prohibition to begin the following January.
- 1962End of Cuban Missile Crisis: Soviet Premier Nikita Khrushchev orders the removal of Soviet missiles from Cuba.
- 2013Five people are killed and 38 are injured after a car crashes into barriers just outside the Forbidden City in Tiananmen Square, Beijing, China.
View the complete list of October 28 historical events.
Curious about this Lemon Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 28, and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mike Pinera, Jimmy Perry, Marie-Christine Barrault, Jaci Velasquez, Costas Mandylor, Ian Dury, Doyle Bramhall II, David Ryall, Han Geng, Dolores O'Riordan.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 28 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on October 28, 1921.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th October 1921 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 25, 1906. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +148. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 14, 1938. Your score is -184. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Japan approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 73,982 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 58,217 times in the year 1921. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 28” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 28, 1921. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 301st day of 1921
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 43rd Friday of 1921
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 277 days
- Age on next birthday: 99 years old
- Days since birth: 35,883 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,961 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.75 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,215
- Next full moon: February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 6, 1953
- Age in dog years: 412 dog years old using a Toy Fox Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: February 25, 1906 (+148)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 14, 1938 (-184)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 73,982 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 58,217 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVIII.X.MCMXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 24, 1993 – Oliver Davis, American actor; August 29, 1942 – Gottfried John, German actor (d. 2014); June 17, 1983 – Jamal Mixon, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,943