Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of October 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 28, 1929 was a Monday and it was the 301st day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 245 days left before your next birthday. You will be 89 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,262 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,092 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Face - a Australian Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 372 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Face will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Face will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Pearl Hackney
- 1923John Connell
- 1943Cornelia Froboess
- 1945Wayne Fontana
- 1952Annie Potts
- 1957Christian Berkel
- 1963Sheryl Underwood
- 1967Julia Roberts
- 1980Dimitri Liakopoulos
- 1988Edd Gould
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 28.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 28.
- 1889Juliette Béliveau, Canadian actress and singer (d. 1975)
- 1892Dink Johnson, American pianist, drummer, and clarinet player (d. 1954)
- 1907John Hewitt, Irish poet, playwright, and critic (d. 1987)
- 1929John Hollander, American poet, critic, and educator (d. 2013)
- 1931Harold Battiste, American saxophonist, pianist, and composer (d. 2015)
- 1932Suzy Parker, American model and actress (d. 2003)
- 1941Hank Marvin, English singer and guitarist (The Shadows)
- 1973Aleksandar Stanojević, Serbian footballer and manager
- 1986Aki Toyosaki, Japanese voice actress and singer
- 1997Sierra McCormick, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 28.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1531Battle of Amba Sel: Imam Ahmad ibn Ibrahim al-Ghazi again defeats the army of Lebna Dengel, Emperor of Ethiopia. The southern part of Ethiopia falls under Imam Ahmad’s control.
- 1664The Duke of York and Albany’s Maritime Regiment of Foot, later to be known as the Royal Marines, is established.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: Battle of White Plains: British Army forces arrive at White Plains, attack and capture Chatterton Hill from the Americans.
- 1834The Pinjarra massacre occurred in the Swan River Colony at present-day Pinjarra, Western Australia. An estimated 30 Noongar people were killed by British colonists.
- 1893Tchaikovsky’s Symphony No. 6 in B Minor, Pathétique, receives its première performance in St. Petersburg, only nine days before the composer’s death.
- 1904Panama and Uruguay establish diplomatic links.
- 1949An Air France Lockheed Constellation crashes in the Azores killing all people on board, including the French former middleweight world champion boxer Marcel Cerdan and French violinist Ginette Neveu
- 1982The Spanish Socialist Workers’ Party wins elections, leading to the first Socialist government in Spain after death of Franco. Felipe González becomes Prime Minister-elect.
- 1990The Georgian Soviet Socialist Republic holds the first multiparty legislature election in the country’s history.
- 2007Cristina Fernández de Kirchner becomes the first woman elected President of Argentina.
View the complete list of historical events for October 28.
Curious about this Yellow Cashew Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 28 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mai Hoshimura, Dennis Quaid, Michael Seater, Teri Polo, Chris Cooper, Jyoti Amge, Josh Server, Warren Berlinger, Johan Santos, Dulce María.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 28 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 28, 1929.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Oceania approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 15, 1974 – Bianca Rinaldi, Brazilian actress; September 9, 1943 – Art LaFleur, American actor; September 14, 1943 – Irwin Goodman, Finnish singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1991).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,188