Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of October 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 28, 1929 was a Monday and it was the 301st day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 122 days left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,020 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,084 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1891Ormer Locklear
- 1938Bernadette Lafont
- 1939Andy Bey
- 1940Susan Harris
- 1945Wayne Fontana
- 1957Ahmet Kaya
- 1957Christian Berkel
- 1963Sheryl Underwood
- 1965Jami Gertz
- 1966Andy Richter
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 28.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 28.
- 1793Eliphalet Remington, American businessman, founded Remington Arms (d. 1861)
- 1886Noel Macklin, English car maker and boat designer (d. 1946)
- 1914Jonas Salk, American biologist and physician (d. 1995)
- 1938Richard Gott, English journalist and historian
- 1949Tracy Reed, American actress
- 1957Stephen Morris, English drummer (Joy Division, New Order, and The Other Two)
- 1959Randy Wittman, American basketball player and coach
- 1962Daphne Zuniga, American actress
- 1982Enver Jääger, Estonian footballer
- 1983Joe Thomas, English actor and screenwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 28.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1538The first university in the New World (in present-day Dominican Republic), the Universidad Santo Tomás de Aquino, is established.
- 1835The United Tribes of New Zealand is established with the signature of the Declaration of Independence.
- 1886In New York Harbor, President Grover Cleveland dedicates the Statue of Liberty. The first ticker tape parade takes place in New York City when office workers spontaneously throw ticker tape into the streets as the statue is dedicated.
- 1922March on Rome: Italian fascists led by Benito Mussolini march on Rome and take over the Italian government.
- 1929Black Monday, a day in the Wall Street Crash of 1929, which also saw major stock market upheaval.
- 1982The Spanish Socialist Workers’ Party wins elections, leading to the first Socialist government in Spain after death of Franco. Felipe González becomes Prime Minister-elect.
- 1990The Georgian Soviet Socialist Republic holds the first multiparty legislature election in the country’s history.
- 1995289 people are killed and 265 injured in Baku Metro fire, the deadliest subway disaster.
- 2009NASA successfully launches the Ares I-X mission, the only rocket launch for its later-cancelled Constellation program.
- 2013Five people are killed and 38 are injured after a car crashes into barriers just outside the Forbidden City in Tiananmen Square, Beijing, China.
View the complete list of historical events for October 28.
Curious about this Choco Blue Velvet? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 28 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Melody Thornton, Mose Allison, Isabella Glyn, James Ellis, Juhan Kallaste, Ray Stevenson, Harry Eden, Michael Sarrazin, William Fay, Anne Gwynne.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 28 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 28, 1929.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 5, 1931 – Gil Hill, American actor, police officer and politician; February 17, 1945 – Brenda Fricker, Irish actress; May 31, 1946 – Debbie Moore, English model and businesswoman.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,039