Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of October 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 28, 1929 was a Monday and it was the 301st day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 67 days left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,075 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,086 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Joan Plowright
- 1936Charlie Daniels
- 1939Andy Bey
- 1940Susan Harris
- 1949Tracy Reed
- 1967Kevin Macdonald
- 1968Caitlin Cary
- 1980Dimitri Liakopoulos
- 1992Lexi Ainsworth
- 1997Eden Taylor-Draper
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 28.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 28.
- 1913Douglas Seale, English-American actor and singer (d. 1999)
- 1917Jack Soo, American actor and singer (d. 1979)
- 1927Cleo Laine, English singer and actress
- 1928Ion Mihai Pacepa, Romanian general
- 1938Richard Gott, English journalist and historian
- 1943Jimmy McRae, Scottish race car driver
- 1951Joe R. Lansdale, American martial artist and author
- 1955Indra Nooyi, Indian-American businesswoman
- 1966Andy Richter, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1967Julia Roberts, American actress and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 28.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 97Emperor Nerva is forced by the Praetorian Guard to adopt general Marcus Ulpius Trajanus as his heir and successor.
- 306Maxentius is proclaimed Roman emperor.
- 312Battle of the Milvian Bridge: Constantine I defeats Maxentius, becoming the sole Roman emperor in the West.
- 1531Battle of Amba Sel: Imam Ahmad ibn Ibrahim al-Ghazi again defeats the army of Lebna Dengel, Emperor of Ethiopia. The southern part of Ethiopia falls under Imam Ahmad’s control.
- 1835The United Tribes of New Zealand is established with the signature of the Declaration of Independence.
- 1928Declaration of the Youth Pledge in Indonesia, the first time Indonesia Raya, now the national anthem, was sung.
- 1940World War II: Greece rejects Italy’s ultimatum. So, Greco-Italian War began. Italy invades Greece through Albania, marking Greece’s entry into World War II.
- 2005Plame affair: Lewis Libby, Vice-president Dick Cheney’s chief of staff, is indicted in the Valerie Plame case. Libby resigns later that day.
- 2006A group of activists of Bangladesh Awami League attacked a rival political party meeting in Dhaka with oars and sculls and killed 14.
- 2014An unmanned Antares rocket carrying NASA’s Cygnus CRS Orb-3 resupply mission to the International Space Station explodes seconds after taking off from the Mid-Atlantic Regional Spaceport in Virginia.
View the complete list of historical events for October 28.
Curious about this Coconut? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 28 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Adam Beach, Chad Allen, Don Barnes, Frank Conniff, Akira Yamaoka, Mamie Gummer, Charlie Watts, Scotty McCreery, Roy Khan, Brad Kavanagh.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 28 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 28, 1929.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 24, 1956 – Sven Grünberg, Estonian singer-songwriter; December 7, 1932 – Ellen Burstyn, American actress and singer; March 17, 1952 – Nikos Xydakis, Egyptian-Greek singer-songwriter and pianist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,034