Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of October 1933 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 28, 1933 was a Saturday and it was the 301st day of the year 1933. It was the 43rd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1933 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 332 days left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,810 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,603 days or 29.03 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,077 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 30 at 09:31:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 6, 1965.
If a dog named Kazik - a Glen of Imaal Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 368 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kazik will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Kazik will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Joan Plowright
- 1957Ahmet Kaya
- 1958William Reid
- 1963Sheryl Underwood
- 1965Jami Gertz
- 1970Greg Eagles
- 1982Mai Kuraki
- 1983Joe Thomas
- 1986Aki Toyosaki
- 1992Lexi Ainsworth
View the complete list of October 28 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 28.
- 1845Zygmunt Florenty Wróblewski, Polish physicist and chemist (d. 1888)
- 1919Hans Klenk, German racing driver (d. 2009)
- 1924Antonio Creus, Spanish race car driver (d. 1996)
- 1944Coluche, French actor and screenwriter (d. 1986)
- 1957Ahmet Kaya, Turkish Folk Music and Original Music artist singer and composer (d. 2000)
- 1959Toshio Masuda, Japanese composer
- 1972Terrell Davis, American football player and sportscaster
- 1976Keiron Cunningham, English-Welsh rugby player and coach
- 1988Shota Kawanishi, Japanese footballer
- 1992Lexi Ainsworth, American actress
View the complete list of October 28 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters TQLEOMHIUWJU? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters TQLEOMHIUWJU. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 312Battle of the Milvian Bridge: Constantine I defeats Maxentius, becoming the sole Roman emperor in the West.
- 1516Battle of Yaunis Khan: Turkish forces under the Grand Vizier Sinan Pasha defeat the Mamluks near Gaza.
- 1636A vote of the Great and General Court of the Massachusetts Bay Colony establishes the first college in what would become the United States, today known as Harvard University.
- 1864American Civil War: The Battle of Fair Oaks & Darbytown Road (also known as the Second Battle of Fair Oaks) ends: Union forces under General Ulysses S. Grant withdraw from Fair Oaks, Virginia, after failing to breach the Confederate defenses around Richmond, Virginia.
- 1904Panama and Uruguay establish diplomatic links.
- 1918A new Polish government in Western Galicia is established.
- 1919The U.S. Congress passes the Volstead Act over President Woodrow Wilson’s veto, paving the way for Prohibition to begin the following January.
- 1971Britain launches the satellite Prospero into low Earth orbit atop a Black Arrow carrier rocket from Launch Area 5B at Woomera, South Australia, the only British satellite to date launched by a British rocket.
- 1990The Georgian Soviet Socialist Republic holds the first multiparty legislature election in the country’s history.
- 2013Five people are killed and 38 are injured after a car crashes into barriers just outside the Forbidden City in Tiananmen Square, Beijing, China.
View the complete list of October 28 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Drizzle Stratus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 28, and 1933 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Billy Edd Wheeler, Biff Rose, Marie-Mai, Ben Lee, Lisa Gleave, Jeff Martin, Michael Crawford, Blake Harnage, Emilio Delgado, Meshach Taylor.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 28 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on October 28, 1933.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th October 1933 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 9, 1906. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +138. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 19, 1932. Your score is -126. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Australia approximately on 1875. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 55,507 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 54,212 times in the year 1933. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 28” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 28, 1933. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 301st day of 1933
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 43rd Saturday of 1933
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 332 days
- Age on next birthday: 88 years old
- Days since birth: 31,810 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,603 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.03 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,077
- Next full moon: November 30 at 09:31:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 6, 1965
- Age in dog years: 368 dog years old using a Glen of Imaal Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: February 9, 1906 (+138)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 19, 1932 (-126)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 55,507 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 54,212 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVIII.X.MCMXXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 29, 1971 – Sibel Tüzün, Turkish singer-songwriter; July 30, 1962 – Alton Brown, American chef, author, and producer; August 7, 1960 – Rosana Pastor, Spanish actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,938