Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of October 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 28, 1946 was a Monday and it was the 301st day of the year 1946. It was the 44th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 5 days left before your next birthday. You will be 72 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,293 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,764 days or 24.00 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 890 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 6, 1978.
If a dog named Kaysa - a Tibetan Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 304 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kaysa will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Kaysa will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Cleo Laine
- 1943Charo López
- 1962Daphne Zuniga
- 1963Lauren Holly
- 1963Verónica Gamba
- 1967Monica Chan
- 1980Agnes Obel
- 1983Joe Thomas
- 1988Edd Gould
- 1997Eden Taylor-Draper
View the complete list of October 28 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 28.
- 1696Maurice de Saxe, Marshal General of France (d. 1750)
- 1913Douglas Seale, English-American actor and singer (d. 1999)
- 1938Bernadette Lafont, French actress and singer (d. 2013)
- 1939Andy Bey, American singer and pianist
- 1957Christian Berkel, German actor
- 1959James Keelaghan, Canadian singer-songwriter and producer
- 1959Toshio Masuda, Japanese composer
- 1968Caitlin Cary, American singer and violinist (Whiskeytown)
- 1981Nate McLouth, American baseball player
- 1996Jack Eichel, American Professional ice hockey player
View the complete list of October 28 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 312Battle of the Milvian Bridge: Constantine I defeats Maxentius, becoming the sole Roman emperor in the West.
- 1061Empress Agnes, acting as regent for her son, brings about the election of bishop Cadalus, the antipope Honorius II.
- 1449Christian I is crowned king of Denmark.
- 1834The Pinjarra massacre occurred in the Swan River Colony at present-day Pinjarra, Western Australia. An estimated 30 Noongar people were killed by British colonists.
- 1891The Mino–Owari earthquake, the largest inland earthquake in Japan’s history, strikes Gifu Prefecture.
- 1922March on Rome: Italian fascists led by Benito Mussolini march on Rome and take over the Italian government.
- 1958John XXIII is elected Pope.
- 2006The funeral service takes place for those executed at Bykivnia forest, outside Kiev, Ukraine. Eight hundred seventeen Ukrainian civilians (out of some 100,000) executed by Bolsheviks at Bykivnia in 1930s – early 1940s are reburied.
- 2007Cristina Fernández de Kirchner becomes the first woman elected President of Argentina.
- 2014An unmanned Antares rocket carrying NASA’s Cygnus CRS Orb-3 resupply mission to the International Space Station explodes seconds after taking off from the Mid-Atlantic Regional Spaceport in Virginia.
View the complete list of October 28 historical events.
Curious about this Purple Duhat Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 28, and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Vanessa Lee Chester, Rodrigo, Kimbra, Moe Miura, Peter Tork, Alkistis Protopsalti, Philip Glenister, Matthew Ward, Roy Horn, Marguerite De La Motte.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 28 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on October 28, 1946.
Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th October 1946 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 14, 1931. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +118. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 28, 1968. Your incompatibility score is -173. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Oceania approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,468 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 87,431 times in the year 1946. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 28, 1946. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 301st day of 1946
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 44th Monday of 1946
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2020: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 5 days
- Age on next birthday: 72 years old
- Days since birth: 26,293 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,764 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.00 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 890
- Next full moon: October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 6, 1978
- Age in dog years: 304 dog years old using a Tibetan Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: November 14, 1931 (+118)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 28, 1968 (-173)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,468 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 87,431 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 2, 1972 – Wayne Brady, American actor and singer; July 3, 1946 – Johnny Lee, American singer and guitarist; February 27, 1980 – Brandon Beemer, American model and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,761