Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of October 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
October 28, 1982 was a Thursday and it was the 301st day of the year 1982. It was the 43rd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 327 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,918 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,639 days or 12.70 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 472 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 30 at 03:29:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 6, 2014.
If a dog named Accura - a French Bulldog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 172 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Accura will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Accura will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939Jane Alexander
- 1945Wayne Fontana
- 1969Ben Harper
- 1969Javier Grillo-Marxuach
- 1980Agnes Obel
- 1982Matt Smith
- 1983Joe Thomas
- 1984Finn Wittrock
- 1992Maria Borges
- 1996Jasmine Jessica Anthony
View the complete list of October 28 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 28.
- 1886Noel Macklin, English car maker and boat designer (d. 1946)
- 1902Elsa Lanchester, English-American actress and singer (d. 1986)
- 1913Douglas Seale, English-American actor and singer (d. 1999)
- 1943Charo López, Spanish actress
- 1960Yoko Kagabu, Japanese volleyball player
- 1968Chris Broussard, American journalist and sportscaster
- 1978Marta Etura, Spanish actress
- 1982Anthony Lerew, American baseball player
- 1987Frank Ocean, American singer-songwriter (Odd Future)
- 1988Kim Un-guk, North Korean weightlifter
View the complete list of October 28 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Brandy’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 97Emperor Nerva is forced by the Praetorian Guard to adopt general Marcus Ulpius Trajanus as his heir and successor.
- 312Battle of the Milvian Bridge: Constantine I defeats Maxentius, becoming the sole Roman emperor in the West.
- 969Byzantine general Michael Bourtzes seizes one of Antioch’s main wall towers, which he defends against repeated attacks for three days until the reinforcements led by the stratopedarches Peter arrive and secure the city for the Byzantines.
- 1061Empress Agnes, acting as regent for her son, brings about the election of bishop Cadalus, the antipope Honorius II.
- 1344The lower town of Smyrna is captured by Crusaders.
- 1864American Civil War: The Battle of Fair Oaks & Darbytown Road (also known as the Second Battle of Fair Oaks) ends: Union forces under General Ulysses S. Grant withdraw from Fair Oaks, Virginia, after failing to breach the Confederate defenses around Richmond, Virginia.
- 1915Richard Strauss conducts the first performance of his tone poem Eine Alpensinfonie in Berlin.
- 1929Black Monday, a day in the Wall Street Crash of 1929, which also saw major stock market upheaval.
- 1962End of Cuban Missile Crisis: Soviet Premier Nikita Khrushchev orders the removal of Soviet missiles from Cuba.
- 2013Five people are killed and 38 are injured after a car crashes into barriers just outside the Forbidden City in Tiananmen Square, Beijing, China.
View the complete list of October 28 historical events.
Curious about this Kiwi Fruit Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 28, and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Taylor Hicks, Lepa Lukić, Gary Lewis, Diora Baird, Mark Goodson, Bubba Smith, Austin Brown, Ziana Zain, James MacArthur, Norman Brown.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 28 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on October 28, 1982.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th October 1982 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 10, 1986. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +216. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 10, 1969. Your score is -150. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,614,566,561. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Who Can It Be Now? by Men at Work as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 30, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Japan approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 129,217,304 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1982. The estimated number of babies born on 28th October 1982 is 354,020. That’s equivalent to 246 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 57,115 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,228 times in the year 1982. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 28” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 28, 1982. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 301st day of 1982
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 43rd Thursday of 1982
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 327 days
- Age on next birthday: 39 years old
- Days since birth: 13,918 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,639 days
- Years spent sleeping: 12.70 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 472
- Next full moon: December 30 at 03:29:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 6, 2014
- Age in dog years: 172 dog years old using a French Bulldog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: February 10, 1986 (+216)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 10, 1969 (-150)
- 1982 world population: 4,614,566,561
- Number one song: Who Can It Be Now? by Men at Work (October 30, 1982)
- Babies born in 1982: 129,217,304
- Babies born in 1982 every day: 354,020
- Babies born in 1982 every minute: 246
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 57,115 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,228 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVIII.X.MCMLXXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 20, 1948 – Robert Plant, English singer-songwriter (Led Zeppelin, Band of Joy, The Honeydrippers, and Page and Plant); August 14, 1974 – Christopher Gorham, American actor and director; March 27, 1978 – Leo Aberer, Austrian singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,146