Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of October 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 28, 1983 was a Friday and it was the 301st day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 11 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,408 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 420 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1891Ormer Locklear
- 1917Jack Soo
- 1927Roza Makagonova
- 1963Lauren Holly
- 1965Jami Gertz
- 1968Caitlin Cary
- 1974Dayanara Torres
- 1974Joaquin Phoenix
- 1980Christy Hemme
- 1997Sierra McCormick
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 28.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 28.
- 1510Francis Borgia, 4th Duke of Gandía, Spanish priest and saint, 3rd Superior General of the Society of Jesus (d. 1572)
- 1881Vin Coutie, Australian footballer (d. 1951)
- 1891Ormer Locklear, American pilot and actor (d. 1920)
- 1922Simon Muzenda, Zimbabwe politician, 1st Vice President of Zimbabwe (d. 2003)
- 1926Bowie Kuhn, American lawyer and businessman (d. 2007)
- 1928William Rodgers, Baron Rodgers of Quarry Bank, English politician, Shadow Secretary of State for Defence
- 1938Bernadette Lafont, French actress and singer (d. 2013)
- 1968Marc Lièvremont, French rugby player and coach
- 1992Maria Borges, Angolan model
- 1992Maria Sergejeva, Estonian figure skater
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 28.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 969Byzantine general Michael Bourtzes seizes one of Antioch’s main wall towers, which he defends against repeated attacks for three days until the reinforcements led by the stratopedarches Peter arrive and secure the city for the Byzantines.
- 1061Empress Agnes, acting as regent for her son, brings about the election of bishop Cadalus, the antipope Honorius II.
- 1538The first university in the New World (in present-day Dominican Republic), the Universidad Santo Tomás de Aquino, is established.
- 1664The Duke of York and Albany’s Maritime Regiment of Foot, later to be known as the Royal Marines, is established.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: A British proclamation forbids residents from leaving Boston.
- 1919The U.S. Congress passes the Volstead Act over President Woodrow Wilson’s veto, paving the way for Prohibition to begin the following January.
- 1964Vietnam War: U.S. officials deny any involvement in bombing North Vietnam.
- 2005Plame affair: Lewis Libby, Vice-president Dick Cheney’s chief of staff, is indicted in the Valerie Plame case. Libby resigns later that day.
- 2013Five people are killed and 38 are injured after a car crashes into barriers just outside the Forbidden City in Tiananmen Square, Beijing, China.
- 2014An unmanned Antares rocket carrying NASA’s Cygnus CRS Orb-3 resupply mission to the International Space Station explodes seconds after taking off from the Mid-Atlantic Regional Spaceport in Virginia.
View the complete list of historical events for October 28.
Curious about this Purple Drizzle Cirrus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 28 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Angie Everhart, Chris Thile, Denzel Washington, Jennifer Beals, Rosa Blasi, Jim Dale, Jahn Teigen, Ann Burton, Laetitia Casta, Ashley Leggat.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 28 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 28, 1983.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Islands in the Stream by Kenny Rogers with Dolly Parton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 29, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mexico approximately on 725. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 4, 1953 – Gil Moore, Canadian singer-songwriter, drummer, and producer (Triumph); February 4, 1952 – Lisa Eichhorn, American actress and producer; April 29, 1975 – Ziynet Sali, Cypriot singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,210