Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of October 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 28, 1983 was a Friday and it was the 301st day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 132 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,652 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 428 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named B'Gosh - a Pembroke Welsh Corgi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 156 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 B'Gosh will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like B'Gosh will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Jack Soo
- 1929Marcel Bozzuffi
- 1943Charo López
- 1956Dave Wyndorf
- 1959James Keelaghan
- 1965Jami Gertz
- 1982Mai Kuraki
- 1983Joe Thomas
- 1988Edd Gould
- 1992Maria Borges
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 28.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 28.
- 1667Maria Anna of Neuburg (d. 1740)
- 1703Antoine Deparcieux, French mathematician and engineer (d. 1768)
- 1917Jack Soo, American actor and singer (d. 1979)
- 1929Joan Plowright, English actress
- 1938David Dimbleby, English journalist
- 1950Ludo Delcroix, Belgian cyclist
- 1955Gary Lavergne, American author
- 1956Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Iranian engineer and politician, 6th President of Iran
- 1964Onofrio Catacchio, Italian author and illustrator
- 1967Julia Roberts, American actress and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 28.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 969Byzantine general Michael Bourtzes seizes one of Antioch’s main wall towers, which he defends against repeated attacks for three days until the reinforcements led by the stratopedarches Peter arrive and secure the city for the Byzantines.
- 1834The Pinjarra massacre occurred in the Swan River Colony at present-day Pinjarra, Western Australia. An estimated 30 Noongar people were killed by British colonists.
- 1915Richard Strauss conducts the first performance of his tone poem Eine Alpensinfonie in Berlin.
- 1940World War II: Greece rejects Italy’s ultimatum. So, Greco-Italian War began. Italy invades Greece through Albania, marking Greece’s entry into World War II.
- 1942The Alaska Highway (Alcan Highway) is completed through Canada to Fairbanks, Alaska.
- 1965Construction on the Gateway Arch is completed.
- 1971Britain launches the satellite Prospero into low Earth orbit atop a Black Arrow carrier rocket from Launch Area 5B at Woomera, South Australia, the only British satellite to date launched by a British rocket.
- 1982The Spanish Socialist Workers’ Party wins elections, leading to the first Socialist government in Spain after death of Franco. Felipe González becomes Prime Minister-elect.
- 2013Five people are killed and 38 are injured after a car crashes into barriers just outside the Forbidden City in Tiananmen Square, Beijing, China.
- 2014An unmanned Antares rocket carrying NASA’s Cygnus CRS Orb-3 resupply mission to the International Space Station explodes seconds after taking off from the Mid-Atlantic Regional Spaceport in Virginia.
View the complete list of historical events for October 28.
Curious about this Duhat Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 28 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Graham Russell, Marisa Coughlan, Bill Owen, Shuggie Otis, Moran Atias, John Glascock, Chris Clark, Alfredo Zitarrosa, Kangin, Hiroshi Fujioka.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 28 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 28, 1983.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Islands in the Stream by Kenny Rogers with Dolly Parton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 29, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mexico approximately on 725. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 14, 1962 – Laura San Giacomo, American actress; October 8, 1979 – Noelle Scaggs, American singer-songwriter (Fitz and The Tantrums); April 18, 1982 – Marie-Élaine Thibert, Canadian singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,262