Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of October 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 28, 1989 was a Saturday and it was the 301st day of the year 1989. It was the 43rd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 278 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,775 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,925 days or 10.75 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 399 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 16 at 16:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 6, 2021.
If a dog named Trooper - a American Water Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 164 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Trooper will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Trooper will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1891Ormer Locklear
- 1902Elsa Lanchester
- 1913Douglas Seale
- 1936Charlie Daniels
- 1939Andy Bey
- 1943Cornelia Froboess
- 1957Christian Berkel
- 1974Joaquin Phoenix
- 1986Aki Toyosaki
- 1997Sierra McCormick
View the complete list of October 28 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 28.
- 1845Zygmunt Florenty Wróblewski, Polish physicist and chemist (d. 1888)
- 1888Christopher Vane, 10th Baron Barnard, English peer and military officer (d. 1964)
- 1913Douglas Seale, English-American actor and singer (d. 1999)
- 1958Ashok Chavan, Indian businessman and politician, 16th Chief Minister of Maharashtra
- 1963Lauren Holly, American-Canadian actress
- 1969Noriyoshi Omichi, Japanese baseball player
- 1975Daniela Urzi, Argentinian model
- 1980Christy Hemme, American wrestler, singer, and ring announcer
- 1986Aki Toyosaki, Japanese voice actress and singer
- 1989Camille Muffat, French swimmer (d. 2015)
View the complete list of October 28 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Tyler’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 97Emperor Nerva is forced by the Praetorian Guard to adopt general Marcus Ulpius Trajanus as his heir and successor.
- 1061Empress Agnes, acting as regent for her son, brings about the election of bishop Cadalus, the antipope Honorius II.
- 1449Christian I is crowned king of Denmark.
- 1904Panama and Uruguay establish diplomatic links.
- 1915Richard Strauss conducts the first performance of his tone poem Eine Alpensinfonie in Berlin.
- 1949An Air France Lockheed Constellation crashes in the Azores killing all people on board, including the French former middleweight world champion boxer Marcel Cerdan and French violinist Ginette Neveu
- 1982The Spanish Socialist Workers’ Party wins elections, leading to the first Socialist government in Spain after death of Franco. Felipe González becomes Prime Minister-elect.
- 1998An Air China jetliner is hijacked by disgruntled pilot Yuan Bin and flown to Taiwan.
- 2006A group of activists of Bangladesh Awami League attacked a rival political party meeting in Dhaka with oars and sculls and killed 14.
- 2006The funeral service takes place for those executed at Bykivnia forest, outside Kiev, Ukraine. Eight hundred seventeen Ukrainian civilians (out of some 100,000) executed by Bolsheviks at Bykivnia in 1930s – early 1940s are reburied.
View the complete list of October 28 historical events.
Curious about this Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 28, and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Peggy Ann Garner, Gabrielle Carteris, Chinmaya M. Rao, Würzel, Buddy Guy, Benny Hill, Mieszko Talarczyk, Ariel Winter, Luke Macfarlane, Rakuto Tochihara.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 28 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on October 28, 1989.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th October 1989 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 10, 1986. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +203. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 24, 1997. Your score is -181. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,201,440,110. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Miss You Much by Janet Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 28, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Australia approximately on 1875. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,969,301 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1989. The estimated number of babies born on 28th October 1989 is 380,738. That’s equivalent to 264 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 47,885 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 65,382 times in the year 1989. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 28” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 28, 1989. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 301st day of 1989
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 43rd Saturday of 1989
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2024: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 278 days
- Age on next birthday: 33 years old
- Days since birth: 11,775 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,925 days
- Years spent sleeping: 10.75 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 399
- Next full moon: February 16 at 16:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 6, 2021
- Age in dog years: 164 dog years old using a American Water Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: February 10, 1986 (+203)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 24, 1997 (-181)
- 1989 world population: 5,201,440,110
- Number one song: Miss You Much by Janet Jackson (October 28, 1989)
- Babies born in 1989: 138,969,301
- Babies born in 1989 every day: 380,738
- Babies born in 1989 every minute: 264
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 47,885 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 65,382 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVIII.X.MCMLXXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 16, 1947 – Bill Smitrovich, American actor; October 27, 1968 – Dileep, Indian actor and producer; March 27, 1974 – Bernard Curry, Australian actor, screenwriter, and composer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,050