Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of October 2007 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
October 28, 2007 was a Sunday and it was the 301st day of the year 2007. The next time you can reuse your old 2007 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 155 days left before your next birthday. You will be 10 years old when that day comes. There have been 3,498 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 118 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923John Connell
- 1936Charlie Daniels
- 1957Christian Berkel
- 1959James Keelaghan
- 1968Caitlin Cary
- 1969Ben Harper
- 1972Brad Paisley
- 1975Daniela Urzi
- 1978Marta Etura
- 1979Natina Reed
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 28.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 28.
- 1881Bruno Söderström, Swedish pole vaulter (d. 1969)
- 1886Nils Wahlbom, Swedish actor (d. 1937)
- 1889Juliette Béliveau, Canadian actress and singer (d. 1975)
- 1922Butch van Breda Kolff, American basketball player and coach (d. 2007)
- 1924Antonio Creus, Spanish race car driver (d. 1996)
- 1963Lauren Holly, American-Canadian actress
- 1964Onofrio Catacchio, Italian author and illustrator
- 1971Roxana Briban, Romanian soprano and actress (d. 2010)
- 1986Aki Toyosaki, Japanese voice actress and singer
- 1989Camille Muffat, French swimmer (d. 2015)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 28.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 969Byzantine general Michael Bourtzes seizes one of Antioch’s main wall towers, which he defends against repeated attacks for three days until the reinforcements led by the stratopedarches Peter arrive and secure the city for the Byzantines.
- 1420Beijing is officially designated the capital of the Ming dynasty on the same year that the Forbidden City, the seat of government, is completed.
- 1516Battle of Yaunis Khan: Turkish forces under the Grand Vizier Sinan Pasha defeat the Mamluks near Gaza.
- 1538The first university in the New World (in present-day Dominican Republic), the Universidad Santo Tomás de Aquino, is established.
- 1834The Pinjarra massacre occurred in the Swan River Colony at present-day Pinjarra, Western Australia. An estimated 30 Noongar people were killed by British colonists.
- 1886In New York Harbor, President Grover Cleveland dedicates the Statue of Liberty. The first ticker tape parade takes place in New York City when office workers spontaneously throw ticker tape into the streets as the statue is dedicated.
- 1893Tchaikovsky’s Symphony No. 6 in B Minor, Pathétique, receives its première performance in St. Petersburg, only nine days before the composer’s death.
- 1962End of Cuban Missile Crisis: Soviet Premier Nikita Khrushchev orders the removal of Soviet missiles from Cuba.
- 1965Nostra aetate, the “Declaration on the Relation of the Church with Non-Christian Religions” of the Second Vatican Council, is promulgated by Pope Paul VI; it absolves the Jews of responsibility for the death of Jesus, reversing Innocent III’s 760-year-old declaration.
- 1990The Georgian Soviet Socialist Republic holds the first multiparty legislature election in the country’s history.
View the complete list of historical events for October 28.
Curious about this Peridot? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 28 and 2007 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Wayne Smith, Kate Miner, Joe Cornish, Kazuki Shimizu, Tim Kring, Randy Couture, Benjamin Salisbury, Rob Brydon, John Mayall, Roger Bart.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 28 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 28, 2007.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Crank That (Soulja Boy) by Soulja Boy Tell ‘Em as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 3, 2007). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 1, 1967 – José Padilha, Brazilian director, producer and screenwriter; July 18, 1966 – Lori Alan, American actress; September 11, 1930 – Saleh Selim, Egyptian footballer, manager, and actor (d. 2002).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,022