Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of October 1926 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 29, 1926 was a Friday and it was the 302nd day of the year 1926. It was the 44th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1926 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 71 days left before your next birthday. You will be 93 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,897 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,299 days or 30.93 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,148 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 7, 1958.
If a dog named Muffin - a Poodle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 466 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Muffin will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Muffin will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Akim Tamiroff
- 1907Edwige Feuillère
- 1926Jon Vickers
- 1947Richard Dreyfuss
- 1948Kate Jackson
- 1950Bronwen Mantel
- 1960Finola Hughes
- 1961Randy Jackson
- 1972Gabrielle Union
View the complete list of October 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 29.
- 1892Charles McFadyen, Australian public servant (d. 1965)
- 1897Joseph Goebbels, German lawyer and politician, Chancellor of Germany (d. 1945)
- 1925Zoot Sims, American saxophonist and composer (d. 1985)
- 1932Füruzan, Turkish writer
- 1935Isao Takahata, Japanese director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1943Don Simpson, American actor, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1996)
- 1949David Paton, Scottish guitarist (The Alan Parsons Project and Bay City Rollers)
- 1973Éric Messier, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1987Jessica Dubé, Canadian figure skater
- 1987Makoto Ogawa, Japanese singer and actress (Morning Musume, Morning Musume Otomegumi, and Dream Morning Musume)
View the complete list of October 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1390First trial for witchcraft in Paris leading to the death of three people.
- 1901In Amherst, Massachusetts nurse Jane Toppan is arrested for murdering the Davis family of Boston with an overdose of morphine.
- 1923Turkey becomes a republic following the dissolution of the Ottoman Empire.
- 1942The Holocaust: In the United Kingdom, leading clergymen and political figures hold a public meeting to register outrage over Nazi Germany’s persecution of Jews.
- 1956The Tangier Protocol is signed: The international city Tangier is reintegrated into Morocco.
- 1972The three surviving perpetrators of the Munich massacre are released from prison in exchange for the hostages of hijacked Lufthansa Flight 615.
- 1985Major General Samuel K. Doe is announced the winner of the first multi-party election in Liberia.
- 1998Apartheid: In South Africa, the Truth and Reconciliation Commission presents its report, which condemns both sides for committing atrocities.
- 1998While en route from Adana to Ankara, a Turkish Airlines flight with a crew of six and 33 passengers is hijacked by a Kurdish militant who orders the pilot to fly to Switzerland. The plane instead lands in Ankara after the pilot tricked the hijacker into thinking that he is landing in the Bulgarian capital of Sofia to refuel.
- 2008Delta Air Lines merges with Northwest Airlines, creating the world’s largest airline and reducing the number of US legacy carriers to five.
View the complete list of October 29 historical events.
Curious about this Fiery Yellow Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 29, and 1926 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: William Orbit, Shikao Suga, Mary-Louise Parker, Arianne Zucker, James Hetfield, Kevin Costner, Takuya Kirimoto, Don Was, Avraham Heffner, James Avery.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 29 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on October 29, 1926.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th October 1926 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 28, 1931. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +174. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 11, 1941. Your incompatibility score is -194. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Japan approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,829 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,131 times in the year 1926. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 29, 1926. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 302nd day of 1926
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 44th Friday of 1926
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 71 days
- Age on next birthday: 93 years old
- Days since birth: 33,897 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,299 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.93 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,148
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 7, 1958
- Age in dog years: 466 dog years old using a Poodle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: June 28, 1931 (+174)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 11, 1941 (-194)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,829 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,131 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.X.MCMXXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 29, 1982 – Alison Brie, American actress and singer; December 24, 1941 – John Levene, English actor; July 2, 1953 – Sharifah Aini, Malaysian singer (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,985