Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of October 1926 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 29, 1926 was a Friday and it was the 302nd day of the year 1926. It was the 44th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1926 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 255 days left before your next birthday. You will be 93 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,713 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,238 days or 30.77 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,141 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 7, 1958.
If a dog named Fedya - a Saluki breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 466 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Fedya will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Fedya will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1891Fanny Brice
- 1899Akim Tamiroff
- 1907Edwige Feuillère
- 1917Eddie Constantine
- 1925Robert Hardy
- 1931Franco Interlenghi
- 1942Melora Harte
- 1946Lynn Carey
- 1990Carlson Young
View the complete list of October 29 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 29.
- 1856Jacques Curie, French physicist and academic (d. 1941)
- 1881John DeWitt, American football player and hammer thrower (d. 1930)
- 1906Fredric Brown, American author (d. 1972)
- 1933William Harrison, American author and screenwriter (d. 2013)
- 1941George Davies, English fashion designer
- 1946Peter Green, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Fleetwood Mac and John Mayall & the Bluesbreakers)
- 1949David Paton, Scottish guitarist (The Alan Parsons Project and Bay City Rollers)
- 1951Dirk Kempthorne, American politician, 49th United States Secretary of the Interior
- 1979Andrew-Lee Potts, English actor, director, and producer
- 1985Youn-a, South Korean-Japanese model
View the complete list of October 29 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 437Valentinian III, Western Roman Emperor, marries Licinia Eudoxia, daughter of his cousin Theodosius II, Eastern Roman Emperor in Constantinople unifying the two branches of the House of Theodosius.
- 1611Russian homage to the King of Poland, Sigismund III Vasa.
- 1618English adventurer, writer, and courtier Sir Walter Raleigh is beheaded for allegedly conspiring against James I of England.
- 1792Mount Hood (Oregon) is named after Samuel Hood, 1st Viscount Hood by Lt. William E. Broughton who sighted the mountain near the mouth of the Willamette River.
- 1921The Harvard University football team loses to Centre College, ending a 25-game winning streak. This is considered one of the biggest upsets in college football.
- 1923Turkey becomes a republic following the dissolution of the Ottoman Empire.
- 1953BCPA Flight 304 DC-6 crashes near San Francisco. Pianist William Kapell is among the 19 killed.
- 1955The Soviet battleship Novorossiysk strikes a World War II mine in the harbor at Sevastopol.
- 1998Apartheid: In South Africa, the Truth and Reconciliation Commission presents its report, which condemns both sides for committing atrocities.
- 2013Turkey opens a sea tunnel connecting Europe and Asia across the Bosphorus Strait in Istanbul.
View the complete list of October 29 historical events.
Curious about this Red Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 29, and 1926 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bonar Bain, Lee Hi, Christa Ludwig, Spider Loc, M. Shadows, Spike Milligan, Jovit Baldivino, Firdous Bamji, Alberto Rabagliati, John Hoyt.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 29 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on October 29, 1926.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th October 1926 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 28, 1931. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +174. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 11, 1941. Your incompatibility score is -194. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Japan approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,829 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,131 times in the year 1926. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 29, 1926. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 302nd day of 1926
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 44th Friday of 1926
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 255 days
- Age on next birthday: 93 years old
- Days since birth: 33,713 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,238 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.77 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,141
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 7, 1958
- Age in dog years: 466 dog years old using a Saluki breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: June 28, 1931 (+174)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 11, 1941 (-194)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,829 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,131 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 23, 1990 – Wesley Singerman, American actor; August 21, 1989 – Hayden Panettiere, American actress and singer; November 2, 1957 – Notis Sfakianakis, Greek singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,734