Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of October 1932 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 29, 1932 was a Saturday and it was the 303rd day of the year 1932. It was the 44th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1932 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 124 days left before your next birthday. You will be 87 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,652 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,551 days or 28.89 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,072 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 7, 1964.
If a dog named Dos - a Chinese Shar-Pei breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 407 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dos will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Dos will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Akim Tamiroff
- 1931Franco Interlenghi
- 1942Melora Harte
- 1943Don Simpson
- 1965Masahiro Takashima
- 1967Joely Fisher
- 1977Jon Abrahams
- 1981Angelika de la Cruz
- 1990Eric Saade
View the complete list of October 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 29.
- 1897Joseph Goebbels, German lawyer and politician, Chancellor of Germany (d. 1945)
- 1931Vaali, Indian actor, poet, and songwriter (d. 2013)
- 1946Peter Green, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Fleetwood Mac and John Mayall & the Bluesbreakers)
- 1961Joel Otto, American ice hockey player and coach
- 1965William De Los Santos, Hawaiian/Irish-American author, poet, screenwriter and film director
- 1969Chris Verene, American photographer
- 1969Eleni Menegaki, Greek actress and talk show host
- 1971Matthew Hayden, Australian cricketer
- 1972Takafumi Horie, Japanese businessman, founded Livedoor
- 1988Sam Hutsby, English golfer
View the complete list of October 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 312Constantine the Great enters Rome after his victory at the Battle of the Milvian Bridge, stages a grand adventus in the city, and is met with popular jubilation. Maxentius’ body is fished out of the Tiber and beheaded.
- 969Byzantine troops occupy Antioch, Syria.
- 1467Battle of Brustem: Charles the Bold defeats Liège.
- 1618English adventurer, writer, and courtier Sir Walter Raleigh is beheaded for allegedly conspiring against James I of England.
- 1787Mozart’s opera Don Giovanni receives its first performance in Prague.
- 1922King Victor Emmanuel III of Italy appoints Benito Mussolini as Prime Minister.
- 1956The Tangier Protocol is signed: The international city Tangier is reintegrated into Morocco.
- 1960In Louisville, Kentucky, Cassius Clay (who later takes the name Muhammad Ali) wins his first professional fight.
- 1998The Gothenburg discothèque fire in Sweden kills 63 and injures 200.
- 2012Hurricane Sandy hits the east coast of the United States, killing 148 directly and 138 indirectly, while leaving nearly $70 billion in damages and causing major power outages.
View the complete list of October 29 historical events.
Curious about this Terrene Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 29, and 1932 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mai Oshima, Billy Edd Wheeler, Topi Sorsakoski, Warren William, Mia Zapata, Dick Martin, Anne Ramsay, Jenny Lind, Samantha Giles, Kari Matchett.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 29 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on October 29, 1932.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th October 1932 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 7, 1928. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +116. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 28, 1917. Your incompatibility score is -148. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 1650. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 59,872 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,262 times in the year 1932. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 29, 1932. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 303rd day of 1932
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 44th Saturday of 1932
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 124 days
- Age on next birthday: 87 years old
- Days since birth: 31,652 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,551 days
- Years spent sleeping: 28.89 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,072
- Next full moon: July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 7, 1964
- Age in dog years: 407 dog years old using a Chinese Shar-Pei breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: April 7, 1928 (+116)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 28, 1917 (-148)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 59,872 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,262 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 16, 1959 – Victory Tischler-Blue, American bass player, director, and producer (The Runaways); March 11, 1990 – Janna Dominguez, Filipino actress; September 13, 1922 – Yma Sumac, Peruvian-American soprano and actress (d. 2008).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,847