Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of October 1932 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 29, 1932 was a Saturday and it was the 303rd day of the year 1932. It was the 44th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1932 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 221 days left before your next birthday. You will be 87 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,555 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,518 days or 28.80 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,069 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 7, 1964.
If a dog named Biker - a Leonberger breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 441 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Biker will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Biker will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1943Don Simpson
- 1944Denny Laine
- 1945Melba Moore
- 1969Eleni Menegaki
- 1971Winona Ryder
- 1977Brendan Fehr
- 1983Richard Brancatisano
- 1986Sarita Pérez de Tagle
- 1990Eric Saade
- 1993India Eisley
View the complete list of October 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 29.
- 1907Edwige Feuillère, French actress (d. 1998)
- 1921Baselios Thoma Didymos I, Indian metropolitan (d. 2014)
- 1942Bob Ross, American painter and television host (d. 1995)
- 1965Masahiro Takashima, Japanese actor
- 1971Daniel J. Bernstein, American mathematician, cryptologist, and academic
- 1972Tracee Ellis Ross, American actress and producer
- 1977Jon Abrahams, American actor
- 1983Maurice Clarett, American football player
- 1984Les Davies, Welsh footballer
- 1985Youn-a, South Korean-Japanese model
View the complete list of October 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 969Byzantine troops occupy Antioch, Syria.
- 1618English adventurer, writer, and courtier Sir Walter Raleigh is beheaded for allegedly conspiring against James I of England.
- 1665Battle of Ambuila, in which Portuguese forces defeat the forces of the Kingdom of Kongo and decapitated king António I of Kongo, also called Nvita a Nkanga.
- 1787Mozart’s opera Don Giovanni receives its first performance in Prague.
- 1922King Victor Emmanuel III of Italy appoints Benito Mussolini as Prime Minister.
- 1953BCPA Flight 304 DC-6 crashes near San Francisco. Pianist William Kapell is among the 19 killed.
- 1964A collection of irreplaceable gems, including the 565 carat (113 g) Star of India, is stolen by a group of thieves (among them is “Murph the surf”) from the American Museum of Natural History in New York City.
- 1967London criminal Jack McVitie is murdered by the Kray twins, leading to their eventual imprisonment and downfall.
- 1967Montreal’s World Fair, Expo 67, closes with over 50 million visitors.
- 1999A large cyclone devastates Odisha, India.
View the complete list of October 29 historical events.
Curious about this Yellow Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 29, and 1932 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nancy Alexiadi, Kirsten Dunst, Suzyn Waldman, Bob Backlund, David Draiman, Teri Moïse, Jeffrey Hunter, Joi Chua, Monica Potter, Claire Forlani.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 29 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on October 29, 1932.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th October 1932 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 7, 1928. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +116. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 28, 1917. Your incompatibility score is -148. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 1650. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 59,872 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,262 times in the year 1932. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 29, 1932. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 303rd day of 1932
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 44th Saturday of 1932
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 221 days
- Age on next birthday: 87 years old
- Days since birth: 31,555 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,518 days
- Years spent sleeping: 28.80 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,069
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 7, 1964
- Age in dog years: 441 dog years old using a Leonberger breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: April 7, 1928 (+116)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 28, 1917 (-148)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 59,872 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,262 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 7, 1943 – Mick Abrahams, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Jethro Tull and Blodwyn Pig); October 20, 1955 – Robert ten Brink, Dutch television host and actor; June 28, 1994 – Madeline Duggan, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,799