Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of October 1947 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 29, 1947 was a Wednesday and it was the 302nd day of the year 1947. It was the 44th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1947 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 283 days left before your next birthday. You will be 73 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,381 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,794 days or 24.08 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 894 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 7, 1979.
If a dog named Emery - a Bedlington Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 344 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Emery will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Emery will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Michael Jayston
- 1942Melora Harte
- 1947Richard Dreyfuss
- 1949James Williamson
- 1960Finola Hughes
- 1967Rufus Sewell
- 1985Janet Montgomery
- 1987Tove Lo
- 1990Eric Saade
View the complete list of October 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 29.
- 1832Narcisa de Jesús, Ecuadorian saint (d. 1869)
- 1898Alan Barker, English soldier (d. 1984)
- 1920Baruj Benacerraf, Venezuelan-American physician and immunologist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2011)
- 1923Gerda van der Kade-Koudijs, Dutch runner, hurdler, and long jumper (d. 2015)
- 1925Dominick Dunne, American journalist and novelist (d. 2009)
- 1956Wilfredo Gómez, Puerto Rican boxer
- 1966Mary Bucholtz, American linguist
- 1992Jacqueline Jossa, English actress
- 1993Ágnes Bukta, Hungarian tennis player
- 1993India Eisley, American actress
View the complete list of October 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Brayden’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 437Valentinian III, Western Roman Emperor, marries Licinia Eudoxia, daughter of his cousin Theodosius II, Eastern Roman Emperor in Constantinople unifying the two branches of the House of Theodosius.
- 1658Second Northern War: Naval forces of the Dutch Republic defeat the Swedes in the Battle of the Sound.
- 1918The German High Seas Fleet is incapacitated when sailors mutiny on the night of the 29th-30th, an action which would trigger the German Revolution of 1918–19.
- 1921Second trial of Sacco and Vanzetti in the United States of America.
- 1923Turkey becomes a republic following the dissolution of the Ottoman Empire.
- 1929The New York Stock Exchange crashes in what will be called the Crash of '29 or “Black Tuesday”, ending the Great Bull Market of the 1920s and beginning the Great Depression.
- 1942The Holocaust: In the United Kingdom, leading clergymen and political figures hold a public meeting to register outrage over Nazi Germany’s persecution of Jews.
- 1955The Soviet battleship Novorossiysk strikes a World War II mine in the harbor at Sevastopol.
- 1964A collection of irreplaceable gems, including the 565 carat (113 g) Star of India, is stolen by a group of thieves (among them is “Murph the surf”) from the American Museum of Natural History in New York City.
- 2005Bombings in Delhi kill more than 60.
View the complete list of October 29 historical events.
Curious about this Purple Drizzle Cirrus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 29, and 1947 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Estella Warren, Mairéad Ní Mhaonaigh, Lynne Frederick, Alex Etel, Robin Zander, John Dye, Jimmy Thackery, Patrick Lachman, Alex Band, Emily Bett Rickards.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 29 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on October 29, 1947.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th October 1947 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 19, 1971. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +161. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 8, 1941. Your score is -261. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Sumatra approximately on 375. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 99,686 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 94,756 times in the year 1947. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 29, 1947. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 302nd day of 1947
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 44th Wednesday of 1947
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2022: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 283 days
- Age on next birthday: 73 years old
- Days since birth: 26,381 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,794 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.08 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 894
- Next full moon: February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 7, 1979
- Age in dog years: 344 dog years old using a Bedlington Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: November 19, 1971 (+161)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 8, 1941 (-261)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 99,686 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 94,756 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.X.MCMXLVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 18, 1950 – Nick Wyman, American actor; September 17, 1948 – Kemal Monteno, Bosnian singer-songwriter (d. 2015); December 26, 1914 – Richard Widmark, American film, stage and television actor (d. 2008).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,891