Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of October 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
October 29, 1960 was a Saturday and it was the 303rd day of the year 1960. It was the 44th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 333 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,947 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,316 days or 20.03 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 743 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 30 at 09:31:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 7, 1992.
If a dog named Pilot - a Belgian Tervuren breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 325 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pilot will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Pilot will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Edwige Feuillère
- 1917Eddie Constantine
- 1930Omara Portuondo
- 1935Isao Takahata
- 1944Denny Laine
- 1965Masahiro Takashima
- 1977Jon Abrahams
- 1981Reemma Sen
- 1990Carlson Young
- 1990Eric Saade
View the complete list of October 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 29.
- 1815Dan Emmett, American composer (d. 1904)
- 1913Al Suomi, American ice hockey player (d. 2014)
- 1926Jon Vickers, Canadian tenor and actor (d. 2015)
- 1940Frida Boccara, Moroccan-French singer (d. 1996)
- 1940Jack Shepherd, English actor, director, and playwright
- 1942Bob Ross, American painter and television host (d. 1995)
- 1949James Williamson, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (The Stooges)
- 1958Blažej Baláž, Slovak painter, sculptor, and illustrator
- 1972Tracee Ellis Ross, American actress and producer
- 1984Les Davies, Welsh footballer
View the complete list of October 29 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters DMOTPUVUFKW? Check your answers here: Unscramble words DMOTPUVUFKW. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 312Constantine the Great enters Rome after his victory at the Battle of the Milvian Bridge, stages a grand adventus in the city, and is met with popular jubilation. Maxentius’ body is fished out of the Tiber and beheaded.
- 1792Mount Hood (Oregon) is named after Samuel Hood, 1st Viscount Hood by Lt. William E. Broughton who sighted the mountain near the mouth of the Willamette River.
- 1918The German High Seas Fleet is incapacitated when sailors mutiny on the night of the 29th-30th, an action which would trigger the German Revolution of 1918–19.
- 1956Suez Crisis begins: Israeli forces invade the Sinai Peninsula and push Egyptian forces back toward the Suez Canal.
- 1956The Tangier Protocol is signed: The international city Tangier is reintegrated into Morocco.
- 1986British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher opens the last stretch of the M25 motorway.
- 1998Space Shuttle Discovery blasts off on STS-95 with 77-year-old John Glenn on board, making him the oldest person to go into space.
- 1998The Gothenburg discothèque fire in Sweden kills 63 and injures 200.
- 2008Delta Air Lines merges with Northwest Airlines, creating the world’s largest airline and reducing the number of US legacy carriers to five.
- 2014A mudslide in south-central Sri Lanka kills at least 16 people and more than 100 people missing.
View the complete list of October 29 historical events.
Curious about this Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 29, and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gregory Itzin, Erzsi Kovács, Rachel Farley, Elanne Kong, Mayumi Iizuka, John Lodge, Giuliana Rancic, Marisa Del Frate, Anna Magnani, Steve Antin.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 29 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on October 29, 1960.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th October 1960 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 27, 1986. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +142. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 17, 1934. Your score is -124. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,043,001,508. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Save the Last Dance for Me by The Drifters as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 31, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 1650. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 107,537,497 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1960. The estimated number of babies born on 29th October 1960 is 293,818. That’s equivalent to 204 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 51,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s David. This name was recorded 85,928 times in the year 1960. Any chance you are Mary or David? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 29, 1960. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 303rd day of 1960
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 44th Saturday of 1960
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2022: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 333 days
- Age on next birthday: 61 years old
- Days since birth: 21,947 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,316 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.03 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 743
- Next full moon: November 30 at 09:31:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 7, 1992
- Age in dog years: 325 dog years old using a Belgian Tervuren breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: December 27, 1986 (+142)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 17, 1934 (-124)
- 1960 world population: 3,043,001,508
- Number one song: Save the Last Dance for Me by The Drifters (October 31, 1960)
- Babies born in 1960: 107,537,497
- Babies born in 1960 every day: 293,818
- Babies born in 1960 every minute: 204
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 51,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: David – 85,928 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.X.MCMLX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 28, 1982 – LeAnn Rimes, American singer-songwriter and actress; October 19, 1991 – Colton Dixon, American singer-songwriter and pianist; October 2, 1971 – Tiffany Darwish, American singer-songwriter and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,162