Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of October 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 29, 1976 was a Friday and it was the 303rd day of the year 1976. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 11 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,964 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 507 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1940Jack Shepherd
- 1960Finola Hughes
- 1962Einar Örn Benediktsson
- 1964Yasmin Le Bon
- 1971Winona Ryder
- 1977Brendan Fehr
- 1977Jon Abrahams
- 1981Reemma Sen
- 1982Chelan Simmons
- 1993India Eisley
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 29.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 29.
- 1891Fanny Brice, American actress and singer (d. 1951)
- 1906Fredric Brown, American author (d. 1972)
- 1922Neal Hefti, American trumpet player and composer (d. 2008)
- 1952Marcia Fudge, American lawyer and politician
- 1958Blažej Baláž, Slovak painter, sculptor, and illustrator
- 1961Randy Jackson, American singer-songwriter and dancer (The Jackson 5)
- 1970Kaido Reivelt, Estonian physicist and academic
- 1976Milena Govich, American actress, singer, and dancer
- 1981Jonathan Brown, Australian footballer
- 1985Cal Crutchlow, English motorcycle racer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 437Valentinian III, Western Roman Emperor, marries Licinia Eudoxia, daughter of his cousin Theodosius II, Eastern Roman Emperor in Constantinople unifying the two branches of the House of Theodosius.
- 1658Second Northern War: Naval forces of the Dutch Republic defeat the Swedes in the Battle of the Sound.
- 1787Mozart’s opera Don Giovanni receives its first performance in Prague.
- 1888The Convention of Constantinople is signed, guaranteeing free maritime passage through the Suez Canal during war and peace.
- 1944The city of Breda in the Netherlands is liberated by 1st Polish Armoured Division.
- 1948Safsaf massacre: Israeli soldiers capture Palestinian village of Safsaf in the Galilee and massacre villagers after they surrender.
- 1960In Louisville, Kentucky, Cassius Clay (who later takes the name Muhammad Ali) wins his first professional fight.
- 1964The United Republic of Tanganyika and Zanzibar is renamed the United Republic of Tanzania.
- 2005Bombings in Delhi kill more than 60.
- 2013Turkey opens a sea tunnel connecting Europe and Asia across the Bosphorus Strait in Istanbul.
View the complete list of historical events for October 29.
Curious about this Chrysoberyl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 29 and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jean Dujardin, Ramón Valdés, Paul Hardcastle, Ladislav Smoljak, Sadao Abe, Erin Moran, Marija Šestić, Diane Venora, Lisa Mitchell, Kristy Bruce.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 29 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 29, 1976.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was If You Leave Me Now by Chicago as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 30, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 725. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 20, 1937 – El Fary, Spanish singer and actor (d. 2007); September 14, 1980 – Ayọ, German singer-songwriter and actress; June 11, 1919 – Richard Todd, Irish-English actor (d. 2009).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,119