Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of October 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 29, 2000 was a Sunday and it was the 303rd day of the year 2000. It was the 44th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 245 days left before your next birthday. You will be 21 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,425 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,475 days or 6.78 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 251 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 27 at 08:19:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on July 7, 2032.
If a dog named Smoothie - a American English Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 110 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Smoothie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Smoothie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Franco Interlenghi
- 1940David Brigati
- 1940Frida Boccara
- 1962Einar Örn Benediktsson
- 1967Joely Fisher
- 1972Gabrielle Union
- 1983Johnny Lewis
- 1985Janet Montgomery
- 1986Sarita Pérez de Tagle
View the complete list of October 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 29.
- 1690Martin Folkes, English mathematician and astronomer (d. 1754)
- 1822Mieczysław Halka-Ledóchowski, Russian-Polish cardinal (d. 1902)
- 1877Wilfred Rhodes, English cricketer and coach (d. 1973)
- 1905Henry Green, English author (d. 1973)
- 1915William Berenberg, American physician and academic (d. 2005)
- 1921Bill Mauldin, American soldier and cartoonist (d. 2003)
- 1938Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian politician, 24th President of Liberia
- 1983Nurcan Taylan, Turkish Olympic, world and European champion in weightlifting
- 1985Youn-a, South Korean-Japanese model
- 1992Jacqueline Jossa, English actress
View the complete list of October 29 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters PERACMPIUOD? Check your answers here: Unscramble words PERACMPIUOD. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 969Byzantine troops occupy Antioch, Syria.
- 1390First trial for witchcraft in Paris leading to the death of three people.
- 1792Mount Hood (Oregon) is named after Samuel Hood, 1st Viscount Hood by Lt. William E. Broughton who sighted the mountain near the mouth of the Willamette River.
- 1945Getúlio Vargas, president of Brazil, resigns.
- 1955The Soviet battleship Novorossiysk strikes a World War II mine in the harbor at Sevastopol.
- 1964The United Republic of Tanganyika and Zanzibar is renamed the United Republic of Tanzania.
- 1967London criminal Jack McVitie is murdered by the Kray twins, leading to their eventual imprisonment and downfall.
- 1980Demonstration flight of a secretly modified C-130 for an Iran hostage crisis rescue attempt ends in crash landing at Eglin Air Force Base’s Duke Field, Florida leading to cancellation of Operation Credible Sport.
- 1998Space Shuttle Discovery blasts off on STS-95 with 77-year-old John Glenn on board, making him the oldest person to go into space.
- 2014A mudslide in south-central Sri Lanka kills at least 16 people and more than 100 people missing.
View the complete list of October 29 historical events.
Curious about this Blueberry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 29, and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sarah Douglas, Gareth David-Lloyd, Jen Miller, Karl Urban, Brian Holland, Emma Roberts, Bobby Hatfield, Rikako Sakata, Chantal Goya, Jesse Williams.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 29 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on October 29, 2000.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th October 2000 is Cosmos for constancy.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,088,571,383. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Come on Over Baby (All I Want Is You) by Christina Aguilera as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 4, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Oceania approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 130,960,864 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2000. The estimated number of babies born on 29th October 2000 is 357,817. That’s equivalent to 248 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,953 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 34,471 times in the year 2000. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 29, 2000. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 303rd day of 2000
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 44th Sunday of 2000
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 245 days
- Age on next birthday: 21 years old
- Days since birth: 7,425 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,475 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.78 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 251
- Next full moon: February 27 at 08:19:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 7, 2032
- Age in dog years: 110 dog years old using a American English Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- 2000 world population: 6,088,571,383
- Number one song: Come on Over Baby (All I Want Is You) by Christina Aguilera (November 4, 2000)
- Babies born in 2000: 130,960,864
- Babies born in 2000 every day: 357,817
- Babies born in 2000 every minute: 248
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,953 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 34,471 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.X.MM
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 7, 1953 – Fatih Erkoç, Turkish singer-songwriter; October 29, 1943 – Don Simpson, American actor, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1996); March 15, 1927 – Christian Marquand, French actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2000).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,960