Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of October 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 29, 2000 was a Sunday and it was the 303rd day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 101 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,108 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 207 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Robert Hardy
- 1938Ralph Bakshi
- 1940Frida Boccara
- 1940Jack Shepherd
- 1942Melora Harte
- 1964Yasmin Le Bon
- 1969Eleni Menegaki
- 1971Winona Ryder
- 1975Kelly Lin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 29.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 29.
- 1704John Byng, English admiral and politician, 11th Commodore Governor of Newfoundland (d. 1757)
- 1855Paul Bruchési, Canadian archbishop (d. 1939)
- 1899Akim Tamiroff, Georgian-American actor (d. 1972)
- 1925Dominick Dunne, American journalist and novelist (d. 2009)
- 1930Bertha Brouwer, Dutch sprinter (d. 2006)
- 1932Joyce Gould, Baroness Gould of Potternewton, English pharmacist and politician
- 1944Mehmet Haberal, Turkish Professor of Medicine
- 1949Paul Orndorff, American football player and wrestler
- 1969David Farr, English director and playwright
- 1978Kelly Smith, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 29.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 437Valentinian III, Western Roman Emperor, marries Licinia Eudoxia, daughter of his cousin Theodosius II, Eastern Roman Emperor in Constantinople unifying the two branches of the House of Theodosius.
- 1467Battle of Brustem: Charles the Bold defeats Liège.
- 1675Leibniz makes the first use of the long s (∫) as a symbol of the integral in calculus.
- 1787Mozart’s opera Don Giovanni receives its first performance in Prague.
- 1967Montreal’s World Fair, Expo 67, closes with over 50 million visitors.
- 1972The three surviving perpetrators of the Munich massacre are released from prison in exchange for the hostages of hijacked Lufthansa Flight 615.
- 1980Demonstration flight of a secretly modified C-130 for an Iran hostage crisis rescue attempt ends in crash landing at Eglin Air Force Base’s Duke Field, Florida leading to cancellation of Operation Credible Sport.
- 1985Major General Samuel K. Doe is announced the winner of the first multi-party election in Liberia.
- 1986British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher opens the last stretch of the M25 motorway.
- 1994Francisco Martin Duran fires over two dozen shots at the White House (Duran is later convicted of trying to kill US President Bill Clinton).
View the complete list of historical events for October 29.
Curious about this You Can Get Me Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 29 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: William Guest, Don Hertzfeldt, Hugh Laurie, Thé Lau, Kōsuke Toriumi, Didier Barbelivien, Frederik Buch, Alida Chelli, Harry Anderson, Jane Levy.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 29 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 29, 2000.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Come on Over Baby (All I Want Is You) by Christina Aguilera as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 4, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 1, 1989 – Tomoka Kurokawa, Japanese actress; August 17, 1948 – Rod MacDonald, American singer-songwriter; October 2, 1946 – Jo-El Sonnier, American singer-songwriter and accordion player.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,085