Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of October 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 29, 2003 was a Wednesday and it was the 302nd day of the year 2003. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 74 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,040 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 171 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Akim Tamiroff
- 1931Franco Interlenghi
- 1940Frida Boccara
- 1942Melora Harte
- 1944Denny Laine
- 1964Yasmin Le Bon
- 1975Kelly Lin
- 1983Richard Brancatisano
- 1986Sarita Pérez de Tagle
- 1987Makoto Ogawa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 29.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 29.
- 1690Martin Folkes, English mathematician and astronomer (d. 1754)
- 1877Narcisa de Leon, Filipino film producer (d. 1966)
- 1879Franz von Papen, German soldier and politician, Chancellor of Germany (d. 1969)
- 1905Henry Green, English author (d. 1973)
- 1917Eddie Constantine, American-French actor and singer (d. 1993)
- 1931Franco Interlenghi, Italian actor (d. 2015)
- 1935Isao Takahata, Japanese director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1957Dan Castellaneta, American actor, singer, producer, and screenwriter
- 1982Chelan Simmons, Canadian actress
- 1987Zé Eduardo, Brazilian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 29.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1268Conradin is executed along with his companion Frederick I, Margrave of Baden by Charles I of Sicily.
- 1658Second Northern War: Naval forces of the Dutch Republic defeat the Swedes in the Battle of the Sound.
- 1675Leibniz makes the first use of the long s (∫) as a symbol of the integral in calculus.
- 1942The Holocaust: In the United Kingdom, leading clergymen and political figures hold a public meeting to register outrage over Nazi Germany’s persecution of Jews.
- 1944World War II: The Soviet Red Army enters Hungary.
- 1955The Soviet battleship Novorossiysk strikes a World War II mine in the harbor at Sevastopol.
- 1960An airplane carrying the Cal Poly football team crashes on takeoff in Toledo, Ohio.
- 1985Major General Samuel K. Doe is announced the winner of the first multi-party election in Liberia.
- 1998Hurricane Mitch, the second deadliest Atlantic hurricane in history, makes landfall in Honduras.
- 2008Delta Air Lines merges with Northwest Airlines, creating the world’s largest airline and reducing the number of US legacy carriers to five.
View the complete list of historical events for October 29.
Curious about this Star Apple Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 29 and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Camille Coduri, Dave Melillo, Adriana Altaras, Sam Taylor, Park Yong-ha, Colby O'Donis, James Van Der Beek, Mariya Suzuki, Julie Zenatti, John Wesley Harding.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 29 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 29, 2003.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Baby Boy by Beyoncé featuring Sean Paul as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 1, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 3, 1972 – Julie Gayet, French actress and producer; November 8, 1947 – Minnie Riperton, American singer-songwriter (d. 1979); January 28, 1952 – Richard Glatzer, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,064