Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of October 2018 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 29, 2018 was a Monday and it was the 302nd day of the year 2018. It was the 44th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2018 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 75 days left before your next birthday. You will be 4 years old when that day comes. There have been 1,386 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 462 days or 1.26 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 47 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 10 at 09:59:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on July 7, 2050.
If a dog named Tennyson - a Lowchen breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 32 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tennyson will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Tennyson will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1877Narcisa de Leon
- 1931Franco Interlenghi
- 1946Lynn Carey
- 1962Einar Örn Benediktsson
- 1965Tyler Collins
- 1981Angelika de la Cruz
- 1983Johnny Lewis
- 1987Tove Lo
- 1990Carlson Young
View the complete list of October 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 29.
- 1877Narcisa de Leon, Filipino film producer (d. 1966)
- 1921Baku Mahadeva, Sri Lankan civil servant and academic (d. 2013)
- 1941Paul Tyler, Baron Tyler, English politician
- 1944Mehmet Haberal, Turkish Professor of Medicine
- 1960Finola Hughes, English actress, dancer, and director
- 1968Tsunku, Japanese singer-songwriter and producer (Sharam Q)
- 1972Takafumi Horie, Japanese businessman, founded Livedoor
- 1974Yenny Wahid, Indonesian activist and politician
- 1980Nadejda Ostrovskaya, Belarusian tennis player
- 1983Dana Eveland, American baseball player
View the complete list of October 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Maggie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1618English adventurer, writer, and courtier Sir Walter Raleigh is beheaded for allegedly conspiring against James I of England.
- 1658Second Northern War: Naval forces of the Dutch Republic defeat the Swedes in the Battle of the Sound.
- 1675Leibniz makes the first use of the long s (∫) as a symbol of the integral in calculus.
- 1901In Amherst, Massachusetts nurse Jane Toppan is arrested for murdering the Davis family of Boston with an overdose of morphine.
- 1961Syria exits from the United Arab Republic.
- 1964The United Republic of Tanganyika and Zanzibar is renamed the United Republic of Tanzania.
- 1980Demonstration flight of a secretly modified C-130 for an Iran hostage crisis rescue attempt ends in crash landing at Eglin Air Force Base’s Duke Field, Florida leading to cancellation of Operation Credible Sport.
- 1998ATSC HDTV broadcasting in the United States is inaugurated with the launch of STS-95 space shuttle mission.
- 1998Space Shuttle Discovery blasts off on STS-95 with 77-year-old John Glenn on board, making him the oldest person to go into space.
- 2004The Arabic-language news network Al Jazeera broadcasts an excerpt from a 2004 Osama bin Laden video in which the terrorist leader first admits direct responsibility for the September 11, 2001 attacks and references the 2004 U.S. presidential election.
View the complete list of October 29 historical events.
Curious about this Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 29, and 2018 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Billy Squier, Darren Criss, H.P. Baxxter, Yasmin Le Bon, Tom Drake, Tracy Phillips, Daniela Peštová, Kyle Labine, Josie Bissett, Nana Kitade.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 29 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on October 29, 2018.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th October 2018 is Cosmos for constancy.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Oceania approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 29, 2018. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 302nd day of 2018
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 44th Monday of 2018
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2024: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 75 days
- Age on next birthday: 4 years old
- Days since birth: 1,386 days
- Days spent sleeping: 462 days
- Years spent sleeping: 1.26 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 47
- Next full moon: September 10 at 09:59:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 7, 2050
- Age in dog years: 32 dog years old using a Lowchen breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Roman numerals: XXIX.X.MMXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 14, 1920 – Memduh Ün, Turkish actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; December 15, 1963 – Norman J. Grossfeld, American screenwriter and producer; June 3, 1950 – Suzi Quatro, American-English singer-songwriter, bass player, producer, and actress (The Pleasure Seekers/Cradle).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,811